#1 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:34:26 AM(UTC)
Hey guys, there's a glitch that literaly keeps me away from viewing the new Pontiac Firebird in Forzavista mode.

And this happens when I try to view if from the front and right side.

Edited by user Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:36:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 12:11:58 PM(UTC)
Yup, the camera bugs out on the right side of the car. Press the left stick on your Joypad to "lower" the camera and be able to sit in the Co-Drivers Seat.
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 10:03:38 PM(UTC)
There are a few issues I have with this car. First is the stock rims being way too deep (offset), if anything it should have the same base rims as the 69 GTO. Forget maxing out the 400 c.i. engine as it doesn't even max the car out in A class. Has anyone at Turn-10 or PG ever built an engine? Seen one built and tested on a dyno? Or do they just assume the real world has millions of V12s hanging out in junk yards for swapping purposes? The 400 is of the same family as the 421 and 455, all of these engines should be capable of a high c.i. displacement (over 600 c.i.) Kaase Engines have built Pontiacs in the 640 c.i. range that have topped 900 hp N/A. ON PUMP GAS.......

Sorry for the rant in this thread, but it's currently the only one dealing with the 68 Firebird issues.

/rant

Notification

Icon
Error