#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 6:56:54 PM(UTC)
FIXED

CROSS-PLATFORM

•.Eliminator: Fixed an issue where players were unable to challenge other players to a Head-to-Head.
• Eliminator: Fixed an issue with the post-race upgrade UI, where the D-pad icon was not appearing as intended

The above was taken directly from the Forza Support Page
> Forza Horizon 4
> Release Notes and Known Issues

Those 2 issues are indicated as being FIXED, when in fact they are NOT FIXED
I have experienced both issues multiple times. It literally just happened a couple hours ago. I was playing the Eliminator and after winning two Head to Head races, I could not challenge anyone else early on in the game. D-pad icon was weird looking and I didn't receive the next level car for winning the Head to Head race.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to finish the achievements for the Eliminator, but this is preventing me from winning 3 Head to Head races during a single game. It's also gonna make driving a level 10 car achievement extremely difficult for me if not impossible, unless I happen to find one in the car drops if that is still possible. I have finished the other 3 achievements for winning without acquiring any car drops and beating a car 5 levels higher already. The remaining ones will happen in time, but I am having difficulties with 3 wins in a single event, because this bug has prevented me from challenging anymore after 2 wins in a single game.

Just wondering if there is a particular way in which I could avoid this bug from triggering so I could finish the achievements. Thanks in advance to anyone with TIPS or Advice.

Notification

Icon
Error