3 Pages123PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 9:30:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
Would be nice to see a truly new car turn up, by which I mean 1 that hasn't been in a Forza game yet and isn't just another take on an existing model.

Anything that hasn't been seen since FM4 or earlier would still be good though, can't believe that masterpiece will be 10 years old in a few months time.

2020 Corvette Stingray, Raesr Tachyon, Jesko, 2020 GT500 and that's just in the last few updates, so I'm not sure where the logic comes from that they don't add 'truly new' cars, as you put it, into the game.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 1:24:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Would be nice to see a truly new car turn up, by which I mean 1 that hasn't been in a Forza game yet and isn't just another take on an existing model.

Anything that hasn't been seen since FM4 or earlier would still be good though, can't believe that masterpiece will be 10 years old in a few months time.

2020 Corvette Stingray, Raesr Tachyon, Jesko, 2020 GT500 and that's just in the last few updates, so I'm not sure where the logic comes from that they don't add 'truly new' cars, as you put it, into the game.

Where did I say they don't?
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 6:43:36 PM(UTC)

By saying “...turn up” you’re implying they aren’t putting new models into the game. Whether that means in general or exclusive to this update is up to conjecture and relies on the tone of your comment inferred by the reader.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 6:46:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bulbes10 Go to Quoted Post
I'm afraid this is more a Gladiators TV show logo, so a reference to Jeep Gladiator...

I’d never seen the logo for the show, but upon looking into it you may be right.

Amazing how one or the other can get away with using such a similar logo.

Here’s to hoping it is the Ginetta logo and they’re using it in an unrelated addition to the tweet. Probably not, but whatever.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 10:49:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
I'm afraid this is more a Gladiators TV show logo, so a reference to Jeep Gladiator...

I’d never seen the logo for the show, but upon looking into it you may be right.

Here’s to hoping it is the Ginetta logo and they’re using it in an unrelated addition to the tweet. Probably not, but whatever.

The 'G' aren't similar.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 4:10:53 AM(UTC)

As Clutch said, your first sentence implies that they don't add 'truly new' cars to the game. Specifically phrases like it would be nice to see, implies that we haven't seen a truly new car in the game before now.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 4:21:16 AM(UTC)
Phrases like 'it would be nice to see' also imply that something would be nice to see.

No surprise he jumped in as usual, your overly defensive reply is straight out of his book.
#33 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 4:42:27 AM(UTC)
We even got the Cyberpunk and Final Fantasy cars as completely new vehicles, the James Bond sub and the new Hotwheels if you count paid stuff...
#34 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 4:47:40 AM(UTC)
Definitely will be pleased w any combination of the aforementioned cars, though I could do w/o the Jeep Gladiator; just seems we're already well-stocked in the Super-Biggum-Obnoxiously-Oversized Department. Would rather another more normal-sized truckish thing, like a non-drift Chevy Silverado or Toyota FJ Cruiser (or the Ford Flareside F-150 from H3 would be a fun obnoxious).
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 7:28:33 AM(UTC)
Phrases like 'it would be nice to see' also imply that something would be nice to see.

No surprise he jumped in as usual, your overly defensive reply is straight out of his book.

Overly defensive? I simply answered your question, nothing defensive about my post.

1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 7:33:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Definitely will be pleased w any combination of the aforementioned cars, though I could do w/o the Jeep Gladiator; just seems we're already well-stocked in the Super-Biggum-Obnoxiously-Oversized Department. Would rather another more normal-sized truckish thing, like a non-drift Chevy Silverado or Toyota FJ Cruiser (or the Ford Flareside F-150 from H3 would be a fun obnoxious).

The 2021 Silverado is actually bigger than the Gladiator, so it's still a normal sized truck.

#37 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:08:55 AM(UTC)
Sounds better 👍🏼
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:20:04 AM(UTC)

Overly defensive? I simply answered your question, nothing defensive about my post.

I didn't ask any question, you just tried inventing one that isn't there.

At times it's like a handful of people on this forum actually want to see the game get criticised just so they believe they have reason to try and start on someone.

If I'm going to have a pop at the game or PG I do it straight, not dressed up in a passive-aggressive outfit.
 2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:37:13 AM(UTC)

At times it's like a handful of people on this forum actually want to see the game get criticised just so they believe they have reason to try and start on someone.

If I'm going to have a pop at the game or PG I do it straight, not dressed up in a passive-aggressive outfit.

No, what's that up there that I bolded? Looks like a question to me. I'm not being passive agressive, I simply provided examples as a counter point. Then, it was YOU who got defensive, not me.

Edited by user Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:38:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#40 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:39:21 AM(UTC)

No, what's that up there that I bolded? Looks like a question to me.

I didn't ask that in my original post which all this is starting from.
 5 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:43:35 AM(UTC)
why are you guys fighting for literally no reason.
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:48:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deep4439642 Go to Quoted Post
why are you guys fighting for literally no reason.

I don't appreciate somebody trying to twist my post into something it isn't then proceeding to try and talk down to me based on that completely wrong interpretation.
 2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:58:41 AM(UTC)

Except that didn't start it, what started it was you calling me overly defensive in response to my second post where I answered that exact question. I didn't twist your post at all nor did I talk down to you and until you started in on me. I simply provided counter examples to the implied meaning of your post. It would be nice, in every instance I have ever seen it used, implies something will not happen in the future. "It would be nice to have a million dollars," for example.

We clearly won't see eye to eye, so there is no point in continuing this conversation, at the very least not clogging the forums with it, I will no longer respond after this post.

Edited by user Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:59:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:02:17 AM(UTC)

Except that didn't start it, what started it was you calling me overly defensive in response to my second post where I answered that exact question. I didn't twist your post at all nor did I talk down to you and until you started in on me. I simply provided counter examples to the implied meaning of your post. It would be nice, in every instance I have ever seen it used, implies something will not happen in the future. "It would be nice to have a million dollars," for example.

We clearly won't see eye to eye, so there is no point in continuing this conversation, at the very least not clogging the forums with it, I will no longer respond after this post.

Nothing to do with 'eye to eye', it's as simple as you took my original post the completely wrong way.
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:05:21 AM(UTC)
I clearly wasn't the only one as two other people said something similar.

I'm done.

#46 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:20:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

The 'G' aren't similar.

With Ginettas modern logo yes they do, but sure dude.
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 10:25:17 AM(UTC)
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 10:57:07 AM(UTC)
goez insane < content

runs a way
#49 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 12:34:03 PM(UTC)
I'm excited for the funky Citroën with the oil suspension. The other 2 are major "meh"'s, though.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 1:16:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PassionWagon69 Go to Quoted Post
I'm excited for the funky Citroën with the oil suspension. The other 2 are major "meh"'s, though.

Not that fussed about the Porsche but the Jeep seems pretty good. The DS2 is a really nice addition.

The rest of the new playlist looks pretty solid tbh. Return of the Lexus cars and the legendary GT86. Some sweet additions if you haven't already got them like the Starion and the 84 Civic.
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error