#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 9:20:13 AM(UTC)
Hi.
I spent a lot of time building my profile and when i went to a friend and tried to play the game i pressed Sync Later because it wasn't syncing. Is there anything i can do so i can get my old profile back?
I tried anything to make it go back but it always gets me at the beginning of the game.
I still have my photos and things but the cars,lvl,and all the things are gone.
Please help
Thanks!

Edited by user Wednesday, April 21, 2021 1:09:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, April 22, 2021 10:08:51 AM(UTC)
I posted this topic 2 days ago and still nobody responds. Nice game with saving bugs and things like that. The team does nothing to fix this thing. This is shameful and I assure u I will never buy the Forza games again
Thanks for making me spend 200+ hours on this game and then losing all my progress because u can't fix the saves and u do nothing to help the players who happens to
#3 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 3:14:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AndyWolf112 Go to Quoted Post
I posted this topic 2 days ago and still nobody responds. Nice game with saving bugs and things like that. The team does nothing to fix this thing. This is shameful and I assure u I will never buy the Forza games again
Thanks for making me spend 200+ hours on this game and then losing all my progress because u can't fix the saves and u do nothing to help the players who happens to

open a ticket at the support site
this is not the support site so dont expect support responses
#4 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 6:04:34 AM(UTC)
Syncing loads your current profile information. By interrupting the process, you pretty much erased all your games save data from cloud storage. Best advice I can give you is to contact customer support and hope they can help restore your account info.

Notification

Icon
Error