#1 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 9:54:51 AM(UTC)
Often those cars go left or right by itself after I accelerate them despite I'm kept them stock.

Is there any tune or something to make them more stable?
#2 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 12:06:34 PM(UTC)
Wheel? Controller?

Try turning on traction and stability control in the difficulty menu, does the experience improve?
#3 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 5:35:29 PM(UTC)
Increase rear downforce, decrease differential on both acceleration and deceleration.
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 4:06:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeadRusch1 Go to Quoted Post
Wheel? Controller?

Try turning on traction and stability control in the difficulty menu, does the experience improve?

Controller.

Also, your suggestion works. Despite I got credits bonus decrease, your suggestion still helpful thanks.
Originally Posted by: talhaTWO Go to Quoted Post
Increase rear downforce, decrease differential on both acceleration and deceleration.

I kinda want exact number how much I should decrease/increase, but your suggestion is still appreciated, thanks.

Edited by user Saturday, April 10, 2021 4:07:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 10:51:05 AM(UTC)
When you have that much power on the rear wheels it will spin like crazy & the car will turn the same way as the engine rotates
(on flat surface)

Quick fix: convert to AWD. Use it as is or add a racediff. The racediff should be set to 55/0 in front & 55/50 rear, ca 65% to rearwheels.
Aero like 160 front, 180 rear. This will run ok, no major bad habits. If you want it improved, try my old test-setup. Tested by going
flat out past Bambourg castle; this is a good test to see if suspension is too soft or stiff.

My One:1 test setup: 123 703 885

Edited by user Sunday, April 11, 2021 1:31:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gt: fairlane305
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 11:05:07 AM(UTC)
Tryed it FRDMZEE?

Edited by user Monday, April 12, 2021 2:47:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 7:58:48 AM(UTC)
Sorry, but turning it into awd make it a X car & I would rather keep it as S2.

Is there any stabilizing tune while keeping it as RWD?

Edited by user Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:38:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 10:49:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FRDMZEE Go to Quoted Post

Ok. Instead of just a new code, here`s a simple do it yourself.

Add a racesuspension to improve handling. This one is ok as is. Then race-swaybars and set the
rear swaybar to 42, front to ca.38 (stiffer will make it understeer)
add a racediff and set it to 56/50 = steady accelration but no understeer.

Add drag-tyres, and then a race rollcage+some heavy wheels like Tenzo and you`ll have a
driveable S2-car

#9 Posted : Thursday, April 15, 2021 6:04:15 AM(UTC)
They are rather twitchy, but then again, every car is with max weight reduction far as I can tell. Odd as it sounds, I've found that lowering the caster can help with this. Wouldn't happen to be running simulation steering while using a controller would you? That definitely makes cars twitchy.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 7:09:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: unfairlane64 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FRDMZEE Go to Quoted Post

Ok. Instead of just a new code, here`s a simple do it yourself.

Add a racesuspension to improve handling. This one is ok as is. Then race-swaybars and set the
rear swaybar to 42, front to ca.38 (stiffer will make it understeer)
add a racediff and set it to 56/50 = steady accelration but no understeer.

Add drag-tyres, and then a race rollcage+some heavy wheels like Tenzo and you`ll have a
driveable S2-car

I'm really sorry, but my car still have the problem. Also using drag tyres turn it into X car.

Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post
They are rather twitchy, but then again, every car is with max weight reduction far as I can tell. Odd as it sounds, I've found that lowering the caster can help with this. Wouldn't happen to be running simulation steering while using a controller would you? That definitely makes cars twitchy.

If you can tell me how much I should lower the caster, it would be helpful. I'm using normal steering.

#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2021 6:58:32 AM(UTC)

" I'm really sorry, but my car still have the problem. Also using drag tyres turn it into X car "

Nope, just do exactly as I wrote over. S2-class and no oversteer or handling problem

Notification

Icon
Error