3 Pages123Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 6:51:50 AM(UTC)
SPRING | SERIES 33

Starts April 1 at 7:30am Pacific
Ends April 8 at 7:30am Pacific

This is the fourth and closing season of Series 33.

BARN FIND RUMOR: (Spoiler - repeat Spring find)

SUPER7 COMPLETION: 2010 Rossion Q1 (previously available Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 600 FP Car: 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 350 FP Car: 1926 Bugatti Type 35 C
  • Clothing: Glam Boots
  • Clothing: Spring Beanie
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

#NOTGARDENVARIETY- Take a photo of any Cult Car at the Mortimer Gardens
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin
  • Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: (15%)
Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive any Super GT car
  • Earn 10 Pass Skills with your Super GT car
  • Earn 9 stars from Drift Zones with your Super GT car
  • Earn 3 stars at the Princes Street Speed Trap with your Super GT car

Daily Challenges: (1% each)
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.
  • Earn 2 Clean Racing Skills
  • Earn 1 Awesome Drafting Skill
  • Earn 2 Clean Start Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 3 Great Pass Skills
  • Earn 1 Ultimate Skill Chain
  • Earn 2 Lumberjack Skills
  • Earn 3 Great Skill Chains

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Easter Buggy" | Cross Country | (B700) Offroad Buggies
  • Reward: Rabbit Outfit

Seasonal Playground Games | Mudkicker's 4x4 Park | (B700) Retro Rally
  • Reward: 2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck
  • As of Series 24 you don't have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Northbound Danger Sign | 738.2 feet

PR Stunt: Slate Quarry Speed Trap | 142.0 mph

PR Stunt: Nether End Speed Zone | 82.0 mph

Championship: "Wood Friday" | Road Racing | (D500) '46 Ford Wagon, '65 Morris, '53 Morris
  • Reward: 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2

Championship: "Koenigsegg Hunt" | Street Scene | (S2 998) Koenigseggs
  • Reward: Rabbit Ears

Championship: "Scrambled Megs" | Dirt Racing | (601-800) Family: Renault Megane
  • Reward: 1980 Renault 5 Turbo Forza Edition (previously available Exclusive model)

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: RAESR Tachyon on Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit
  • Online Adventure: (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist:
6% for Monthly Rivals
15% for Online Adventure Qualifying
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:22:14 AM(UTC)
worst trial... Try #3, hasn't taken me more than one try in months. Up to #6. 3 people in untuned cars who can't beat anything every single time.

Edited by user Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:43:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:22:41 AM(UTC)
I read some bad things about it but I didn't think it would be that bad. After two different cars and three different attempts, it's that bad and worse!

The AI on the Alumi Crafts is ridiculous - they clip through flags, spin out and still come in top 6, have ungodly acceleration and speed, etc.

Other drivers often show up without tunes and many drop out if the blue team isn't leading after the first race. It's a grind but I want the silly bunny suit!

Anyone with a car/tune recommendation to consistently keep up with the AI?

Edited by user Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:28:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:36:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CallMeSnuka Go to Quoted Post

The VW Baja bug is one of the best for B class. The tune? I would pick anything that priorities acceleration/speed.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:57:27 AM(UTC)
Why is there a table the road?????? lol. Try #8 and I am with a friend and we can't win

Edited by user Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:58:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:00:23 AM(UTC)
Forzathon weekly challenge - chapter 4: Earn 3 stars at the Princes Street Speed Trap with your Super GT car
Code Tune: FERRARI F12 BERLINETTA 2012:....... 730 430 309

#7 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:07:55 AM(UTC)
Does anyone have a tune to "Earn 3 stars at the Princes Street Speed Trap with your Super GT car"?

My Ferrari Superfast is not registering the trap to tell me that I am under the required Seasonal Level too. and I thought it was a Super GT car.

You must have read my mind betinhogvz!!!!!

Edited by user Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:09:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:18:10 AM(UTC)
I had tried a few super gt cars before and tested them the other day. I had success with these tunes. Of these four the Vantage and F12 were the easiest and can both be done in 5th gear. This leaves 6th to use elsewhere for high pushing 270mph.

13 AM Vantage - princes 3 star - 178 022 473
F12 - princes 3 star - 144 540 126
Amg gtr - princes 3 star - 695 124 730
Mb Sls amg - princes 3 star - 172 213 020

Edit: I also set up a Super 7 for each titled Super GT Princes 3 Star if anyone wants to try the tunes or needs practice without traffic. The 812 superfast and the two PO cars work also but I haven't saved the tunes.

Edited by user Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:24:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:19:09 AM(UTC)
A bricked out window isn't as broken as this week's trial AI.

PG seemingly stepping in for Codemasters after their just as broken sprint car AI in Dirt 5 was patched yesterday.

Edit: Done it on the 4th go after 4 of the team quit and I won the last 2 races so didn't matter where the other guy finished, all the same though the AI is just nuts, some crazy JCW Buggy drivatar must have rammed or rubbed me at least 7 times in the first race in my previous attempt and their landings off the big jump are absolute nonsense for them driving Can-Am's or the aforementioned JCW Buggy.

2nd edit: Another vote for the Bug as the go-to vehicle, getting to the front drivatars ASAP is crucial in this trial to stop them ignoring every object + rocketing away unable to be caught and the Bug is excellent off the line for it + also probably the steadiest for landing off the big jump (well if you're human that is, it looks like the AI could use a milk float and still land fine + be able to get instantly on the power again this week).

Edited by user Thursday, April 1, 2021 12:58:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:34:48 AM(UTC)
Just a quick post in regards of trial.
VW Class 5 Baja Bug, tune 914 172 892 , 5 easy wins (quit 1st as it was 0:2), shame teams aren't up to it.

More to follow, have fun and bb
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:58:44 AM(UTC)
the setup i uzed to win the rabbit suit trial race
this iz what i found best so far....im a grandmaster btw....

try it if you are having problems

abs on
sterring normal
turn traction control off edit you can have it on
turn stability control off edit you can have it on

vehicle iz the

volkswagon class 5 bug

the tune and or tuner iz

tune title....trial v2.0
creator....waznewz
rank 1
date created 04/10/

i got 1st place 1st place 1st place

Edited by user Friday, April 2, 2021 6:59:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 9:10:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post
....im a grandmaster btw....

🤣😂 good, now everyone can win becayse you are grandmaster in team adventure 🤭
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 9:11:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CallMeSnuka Go to Quoted Post

I have been beating the AI with the Class 5 VW....

Edit: kept making changes and I noticed several copies were shared even though I thought I unshared them. I did enjoy el Barto's.

Edited by user Thursday, April 1, 2021 11:42:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 9:30:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Just a quick post in regards of trial.
VW Class 5 Baja Bug, tune 914 172 892 , 5 easy wins (quit 1st as it was 0:2), shame teams aren't up to it.

More to follow, have fun and bb

i used offroad by el barto inc sharecode 137 489 135 it works very well 1st-2nd-1st and an overall win for the team

2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 10:23:28 AM(UTC)
I know it's April 1st because... "Koenigsegg Hunt"... it's a joke.
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 10:47:07 AM(UTC)
I actually do need help with what cars i`m supposed to use with what tunes
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 11:02:35 AM(UTC)
also which car should i vote for vaxual corsa 09 or quartz regalia
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 11:32:26 AM(UTC)
Now for real.
April fools, incoming Easter, ... spending whole day working on my car, so don't really feel like doing trial over and over and ... nope, mid second try I started to think this might be the season where I actually don't complete it, but then a miracle, from 4 people being there just for the ride, to :)

So the trial and B 700 cross country racing in offroad buggies , first outing, 2 easy wins , but 0:2 for team, that actually brought tuned cars, but ... so I quit at the start of 3rd race.
Second try and bunch of stock Cholas (must be a sale somewhere :P), as mentioned I wasn't in the mood to do this for eternity, but mid second race I knew it can be done (I so wish, we could run trial solo, or somehow trick the game and run trials solo, so much easier and actually relaxing drive). So 5 wins in total.
VW Class 5 Baja Bug, tune - 914 172 892 (this tune runs same parts, but has different settings then 137 489 135)

Feeling much better, so to solo championships and starting with S2 998 street scene racing with Koenigseggs. Not exactly relaxing, but still. :)
Koenigsegg CCGT, tune - 139 406 798
or Koenigsegg Agera, tune - 543 885 130

One down, two to go, next to A 800 dirt racing with Renault Megans and I remember using one Megane that was already proven as a good choice
Renault Megane R.S. 250, tune - 610 753 292

Only one to go and its D 500 road racing with woodies, ... second week of crazy Mini Traveller
Just found that lil gem of a Ford Woody, fun to drive thing.
Morris Mini-Traveller, tune - 113 152 826
or Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon, tune - 102 911 666 (this just might be my new toy, its fun to drive :) )

PR stunts as always done with Koenigsegg Agera RS, tune - 167 849 655 for speed trap and danger sign, used Hooniogan Ford RS200, tune - 428 155 751 for offroad speed zone.
One rewind used on speed trap, when hitting a bump and flying into the rocks and one rewind on speed zone, as I overshot the first corner. On danger sign I actually landed backwards and rolled, but it still registered just fine :)

Weelky Forzathon and pick of Super GT cars and I picked Aston Martin DB11 PO, tune - 142 526 844, did some racing to earn those pass skills, then did some "drifting" at the Festival and finally went for the speed trap.
Since many people don't have it, and not all super GT's can hit 3 stars on Princes speed trap, her are some other choices from previous Forzathon:
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, tune - 299 426 679
Aston Martin V12 Vantage S, tune - 107 150 803
Mercedes AMG GT-R, tune - 471 221 926
Edit
Videos of those cars hitting the mark:
https://youtu.be/X7MZ5wTH1AQ
https://youtu.be/H2n1ba0Kqxs
https://youtu.be/LEyuNVn9EWU

Weekly Super 7 reward is Rossion Q1

This brings us to finishing pic, been a while, since Del Boy last time took the stage, always on the run for good business :)

Hope this is of any help to somebody, take care everyone, don't get fooled too much :), have fun and bb.

PS
Might try few more options and will edit this post.

Edited by user Friday, April 2, 2021 11:08:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added few more options

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 12:33:22 PM(UTC)
nothing new this season so skipping it.
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
 2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 1:01:19 PM(UTC)
^^^^^^^^

If its the "Easter Buggy" Challenge where its all buggies, *sigh*, they do this every year this time, it's a controller-thrower exercise in frustration.

Baja Bug, tuned, can crush the first race....but then you'll be smoked by Cholla's in the 2nd and 3rd due to speed.. If you go with a Cholla and convert to 4WD, you'll lose due to low speed. If you go with a Cholla and tune in 2WD, you'll face the nightmare of buggies handling with tuned 2WD. This and S1 Hypercars in the Spring Rain are the most frustrating trials that I can recall.....

2 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 1:14:41 PM(UTC)
I was using a wheel last year and preferred the Alumi Craft Class 10 for it. This is a video, which I guess people didn't like, as it has no thumbs up and one thumbs down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h869kkx_Rk
 3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 3:44:04 PM(UTC)
I seriously hate Buggy Trials. The AI have super powers that make them close to unbeatable even though they screw up. Couple that with team mates who cannot for the life of it drive a buggy and you will not, i repeat WILL NOT complete the trial. I was lucky (as i suspect others who have completed it were) that on attempt #3 all bar 1 team mate dropped out in the 2nd (we won the 1st), as i was leading we won that as well and the 3rd race was a 2nd place. If there was a full team we would not have won. I raced the Baja but the tune i have on it must of been from someone who had their tunes wiped for some reason or other as it is not in my tunes list but it is another persons tune (which is very good for these races so it's a shame i can't share the tunes name). For those who haven't raced yet i suggest the Baja with probably El Barto's tune as El Barto can (and does) create some very nice tunes.
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 6:11:20 PM(UTC)
I did the wood Friday championship, just because I happened to know that I had a fairly decent tune on the Morris Traveler, and it would be a breeze.

709 157 126 if anyone wants to try it.

I'd have a fairly decent tune for the Ford Wagon too, but they still haven't fixed the import feature, so I can't bring it over from Horizon 3.

The Princess St. speed trap is giving me some trouble. I know I've done this at least twice before, but don't remember what car I used. I'll see if I can come back to it on the weekend.
 3 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 9:22:18 PM(UTC)
I've done some of the events already but got stuck on the Megane one as it just hits a perpetual loading screen. No buttons exit out, had to shut down the Xbox a few times. So maybe tomorrow.

But word of the day: El Barto's Class 5 Buggy.

I don't have the tune number offhand but it is one he created over a year ago. I think this now marks my 1 year anniversary on this forum because I needed his tune to get through this event last year. It is not the fastest, I had faster tunes, but it is the most driveable and easiest to handle through obstacles and aggressive AI. Finished 2-1-1. Didn't take the lead until halfway through the race or even later but it runs well, responds well, and just sets up well. Last year I used it to help a number of people through the Trial, I extend that offer again. Give me a holler here or online and we'll set it up.

I am happy to also say my driving has definitely improved. Last year was also a Koenigsegg event for the bunny ears. I did not earn them. Couldn't do it, not even on Highly Skilled This year, I got it on Unbeatable. Had a CCX ready to go from some other event. Had to restart the second race three times though. Would get crashed out of a turn by some AI behind me, or get tangled in a wreck caused by a lead AI. Still only finished 3rd in that race, but won overall on points, so good enough. Very frustrating especially in the wet and with so many places where you can lift.

Next challenge is to see what cars I can get through Prince St.

Good luck everyone.
#25 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 10:30:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
I was using a wheel last year and preferred the Alumi Craft Class 10 for it. This is a video, which I guess people didn't like, as it has no thumbs up and one thumbs down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h869kkx_Rk

Still using a wheel ( with slightly different settings ) and remembered your tune well, used it again in the Easter Buggy Trial and we won 2:1 in my first attempt, so I won't have to do it again :).
Definitely recommended for wheel drivers.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error