#1 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 3:19:37 AM(UTC)
As we all know, in Super7, you can place different props in your custom Super7 challenges, and this was a feature that was highly touted during the Super7 live stream when the Super7 game mode first launched in Update 30. Now, you would think that more than 2 years after the Route Creator first launched back in Update 2, that we would also finally be able to place those props on our custom routes on the Route Creator, but no - we STILL can't place props on custom blueprint routes like we can in the Super7!

Which begs the question, why? How come we still can't place different props on our custom race routes in the Route Creator like we can in the Super7 when creating a custom Super7 challenge, more than 2 years after the Route Creator update came out? If Playground Games are able to allow us to place these props in Super7 challenges, then I don't see why they can't let us do the same for custom blueprint race routes...
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 3:34:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JBTheCarGeek Go to Quoted Post
As we all know, in Super7, you can place different props in your custom Super7 challenges, and this was a feature that was highly touted during the Super7 live stream when the Super7 game mode first launched in Update 30. Now, you would think that more than 2 years after the Route Creator first launched back in Update 2, that we would also finally be able to place those props on our custom routes on the Route Creator, but no - we STILL can't place props on custom blueprint routes like we can in the Super7!

Which begs the question, why? How come we still can't place different props on our custom race routes in the Route Creator like we can in the Super7 when creating a custom Super7 challenge, more than 2 years after the Route Creator update came out? If Playground Games are able to allow us to place these props in Super7 challenges, then I don't see why they can't let us do the same for custom blueprint race routes...

I don't know, but with FH5 imminent it's unlikely you will get that in FH4 now.
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 3:38:58 AM(UTC)
Too Bad, guess we'll have to make a 24h of Le Mans Forza Edition to amuse ourselves until 2025.

Notification

Icon
Error