#1 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2021 6:59:34 AM(UTC)
Just switched to PC and am looking into buying a racing wheel. I like playing Horizon but prefer regular Forza. In my opinion Horizon feels arcade like and while I know Forza is far from sim it is way more sim like than Horizon. I'm looking at the Logitech and also Fanatec. My question is do I spend the money on the wheel for Forza and simulators or does the controller work just fine.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, March 29, 2021 8:48:15 PM(UTC)
Try the controller first if you have one, but a good wheel provides a far more immersive experience. Each brand has their own nuances and budget is usually the gating factor for which wheel folks get.
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2021 1:32:56 AM(UTC)
If you like driving games with physics, you should own the wheel. It is completely other dimension in comparison to controller.
The problem is, because of greedy Microsoft and Sony who decided to code force feedback and charge wheels producers a hefty amount of money for decoders, today there is no decent unexpensive racing wheel like DFGT.
The cheapest good racing wheel is Thrustmaster T300 RS (but make sure it has 3 pedals block), which is not cheap at all. Logitech wheels have old gear based technology wich is inferior to Thrustmaster belt driving, and priced just a little less than T300 RS

Notification

Icon
Error