#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 3:54:09 AM(UTC)
So I downloaded my first car pack the other day but my gosh, are the cars hard to actually find a choose.......

I would have assumed that DLC cars can be chosen from within the in game pause menu (like normal cars can be selected) but oh no, you have to drive all the way to the Horizon in map event and then choose the 'Autoshow' option to locate them???

This means that every time I want to choose a different car from the DLC pack, I have to drive to the Horizon event - why have they made it like this??! Its a right pain in the youknowwhat... 🙄

And, even adding some of the DLC cars to your favourites, you STILL have to drive to the Horizon event just to see the Favourites menu??! Why can't this be shown in the Pause menu.....?!?!
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 3:55:51 AM(UTC)
...sorry - getting weird forum error messages hence why its posted this twice?!
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 3:59:18 AM(UTC)
I don’t follow this. There should be a download all cars option (I think in the cars menu). Once you’ve done that then they just appear in your garage in the same way as every other car.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 4:11:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deans F Go to Quoted Post
So I downloaded my first car pack the other day but my gosh, are the cars hard to actually find a choose.......

I would have assumed that DLC cars can be chosen from within the in game pause menu (like normal cars can be selected) but oh no, you have to drive all the way to the Horizon in map event and then choose the 'Autoshow' option to locate them???

This means that every time I want to choose a different car from the DLC pack, I have to drive to the Horizon event - why have they made it like this??! Its a right pain in the youknowwhat... 🙄

And, even adding some of the DLC cars to your favourites, you STILL have to drive to the Horizon event just to see the Favourites menu??! Why can't this be shown in the Pause menu.....?!?!

You can change cars from anywhere instantly, also you can fast travel to the festival site any time, no need to drive there manually.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 4:32:05 AM(UTC)
When you are in a house the menu is different than when you are outside driving. The pause menu does waste more time than the menu in a house.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 4:51:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

You can change cars from anywhere instantly, also you can fast travel to the festival site any time, no need to drive there manually.

......you can indeed change cars instantly anywhere - BUT, for DLC cars, you cannot. DLC cars do not show up in the normal car menu. You have to go to the Horizon site to see the DLC cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:00:28 AM(UTC)

......you can indeed change cars instantly anywhere - BUT, for DLC cars, you cannot. DLC cars do not show up in the normal car menu. You have to go to the Horizon site to see the DLC cars.

Hmm, well I have DLC cars and they show up like normal cars and can be changed just the same. Are you sure you 'bought' them in-game and added them to your garage?
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:03:38 AM(UTC)
You can change to DLC cars instantly anywhere and you can access your favourites list instantly anywhere. I don’t know what you are doing but, whatever it is, you are doing it wrong!
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:27:30 AM(UTC)

Hmm, well I have DLC cars and they show up like normal cars and can be changed just the same. Are you sure you 'bought' them in-game and added them to your garage?

...how do you add them to your garage then?

When I want to select a DLC car, I always have to go to the Horizon site and select them from the Autoshow menu option. I think from there, you CAN add them to your garage but not sure. Where is the 'Add to Garage' option?!
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:29:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
You can change to DLC cars instantly anywhere and you can access your favourites list instantly anywhere. I don’t know what you are doing but, whatever it is, you are doing it wrong!

So where is the Favourites section then - is it within the Pause menu or do you have to be at your house or the Horizon site to see this?

EDIT: This thread explains it all: https://forums.forzamoto...t-no-cars-in-garage.aspx

Seems like you do indeed have to slog through and claim each and every car separately via the Autoshow BEFORE they're actually saved in your garage...

Oh well....

Edited by user Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:39:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:38:51 AM(UTC)

...how do you add them to your garage then?

When I want to select a DLC car, I always have to go to the Horizon site and select them from the Autoshow menu option. I think from there, you CAN add them to your garage but not sure. Where is the 'Add to Garage' option?!

Find the car in the autoshow and buy it, the first time it will cost zero credits. I can't remember if there's a simpler way than that, but that will work anyway.
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 6:14:14 AM(UTC)
There is definitely a “purchase all dlc cars” option which will put all cars in your garage without needing to separately purchase each one. I’d imagine it’s in the festival menu but, as i don’t have any unclaimed DLC, I cant recall exactly where it would appear.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 6:36:04 AM(UTC)
There is definitely a “purchase all dlc cars” option which will put all cars in your garage without needing to separately purchase each one. I’d imagine it’s in the festival menu but, as i don’t have any unclaimed DLC, I cant recall exactly where it would appear.

...hmm not sure about that but will check later on.

Thanks
#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 11:48:02 PM(UTC)

I can confirm this is true!!

Had another look last night, whilst in the Autoshow looking at my DLC cars - at the bottom where all the menu options are, there is also an option to download all cars to your garage (its the button with the 3 lines on the Xbox controller - the 'burger' button!!).

😉🙂
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2021 7:06:57 AM(UTC)
If you got to the market place option in the menu then click on car packs then click on the one you want and hit space bar for all the cars from that pack.
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF

Notification

Icon
Error