1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 12:37:33 PM(UTC)
Good Evening all,
I would like to ask if anyone can help?, My son has purchased the ultimate edition which he has had for just over 2 years. which had some Dlc packs with it and over time has had all the DLC pack free
except for hot wheels
he has gone on tonight and went to select a car from his garage that is part of one of the DLC packs and it comes up with the massage that he has to pay for them from market place.
He was using them yesterday all fine. when you go in to manage the game it shows file size 79.6GB and 49 add-ons the version is 1.465.297.0
if anyone could help please
thank you
Farming pro4823 DAD

#2 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 1:44:05 PM(UTC)
I have the same problem, played the game about five hours ago with no problem, but now it seems that the FH4 Server does not responding, Cannot get online with the game though every other online based program does work proberly except FH4.

The online option in the game menu is greyed out stating that the server is not available.
#3 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 1:49:20 PM(UTC)
I have the same issue since today with every DLC car.
Whether I want to use one from my garage or buy a new one from the autoshow it can't confirm my valid authorization and wants to send me to the store.
Neither an Xbox reboot nor a redownload of the 10mb pack authorizations solved the problem.

I hope I don't have to uninstall and redownload the whole game - again. Especially because the data sync takes longer than a 79gb download...
#4 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 1:53:42 PM(UTC)
Triple Post

The forum didn't shown my first post so I did a second with getting multiple error messages....

Edited by user Monday, March 15, 2021 1:57:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 2:14:33 PM(UTC)
There is currently an outage with the store. That is why it cannot verify content owned and why your son cannot use his cars. No need to reinstall or repurchase anything. It should work once the issue is resolved.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Notification

Icon
Error