#1 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 3:30:25 AM(UTC)
Is it just me or is the auction house feel unfinished to the point where you cant even bid on anything, price keeps going up, but the game doesnt notify on time waits like 5-10 mins later to tell me i lost a auction ive been watching for 30 mins its so freaking repetitive why is everyone spending millions second i hop in to the auction it doesnt take my bid but takes everyone elses price goes from 1 mill to 10 mill but wouldnt let me bid once im getting tired of these bugs you have in this game like everycar i bid on game delays or doesnt let me know or doesnt say any thing about a bid but oh you cant bid, but the damn price went up 10 millon dollars but i cant bid once yall game is weirdly stupid for the bugs which it only has doesnt ever play normally always glitches and tweak like can you please FIX YOUR GAME STOP ADDING STUFF ITS SO ANNOYING ALL OF IT DOESNT MATTET IF YOU DONT FIX THE GAME WHATS THE POINT OF THE AUCTION HOUSE IF I CANT EVEN BID FOR the new or old CARS I WANT FOR REAL ITS DAMN GARBAGE
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 10:33:52 PM(UTC)
Is there a punctuation auction house too?
#3 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 10:34:53 PM(UTC)
It’s not broken. There’s millions of people playing at any moment, a good percentage of them in the auction house, maybe bidding on the same car you’re bidding on. The game can’t put in 2 bids at a time, you’re just not getting yours in because it’s at the moment someone else is putting theirs in. Maybe instead of getting mad over a game you should just chill out?
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 12:49:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BossyGamingYT Go to Quoted Post
Is it just me or is the auction house feel unfinished to the point where you cant even bid on anything, price keeps going up, but the game doesnt notify on time waits like 5-10 mins later to tell me i lost a auction ive been watching for 30 mins its so freaking repetitive why is everyone spending millions second i hop in to the auction it doesnt take my bid but takes everyone elses price goes from 1 mill to 10 mill but wouldnt let me bid once im getting tired of these bugs you have in this game like everycar i bid on game delays or doesnt let me know or doesnt say any thing about a bid but oh you cant bid, but the damn price went up 10 millon dollars but i cant bid once yall game is weirdly stupid for the bugs which it only has doesnt ever play normally always glitches and tweak like can you please FIX YOUR GAME STOP ADDING STUFF ITS SO ANNOYING ALL OF IT DOESNT MATTET IF YOU DONT FIX THE GAME WHATS THE POINT OF THE AUCTION HOUSE IF I CANT EVEN BID FOR the new or old CARS I WANT FOR REAL ITS DAMN GARBAGE

The auction updates itself every so often because realtime updating is hard on the internet. If you go on Youtube for example the comments never update unless you click refresh. The best way to bid in the auction is to go into the auction, bid, if your bid didn't work go back out, and then go back in again, and bid again. That refreshes the auction bidding attempts... or it used to, unless it is actually broken.

Notification

Icon
Error