#1 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 3:53:51 PM(UTC)
Prolonged delays during loading of events in Online Adventures, needs addressing ASAP. Other players also having similar experiences since the last update.
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 1:46:21 AM(UTC)
+1

Was just stuck on my loading screen for 5 mins before I decided to close the game, worries me every time I do this as I've already has a corrupt data save from a crash.
#3 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 6:43:06 AM(UTC)
15 min stuck
#4 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 9:36:44 AM(UTC)
I had this the other day, I didn't time it but it was certainly the longest delay I've had since the game released, several minutes. I expected it would either end up disconnecting me or I'd have to force quit, but in the end it did load. As well as being an annoyance, it is bound to have cost some people their ranks as they would have likely turned the game off, or been absent when it finally loaded because not everyone has the time or inclination to sit looking at a loading screen for 5-10 minutes plus.
#5 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 12:26:16 PM(UTC)
Yep issue is getting more prevalent. Been playing since around 17:00 GMT today and its been fine, around 19:50 ish GMT started getting really long delays, 5 mins plus for event to start, when race completed getting 5 mins plus delay on it moving onto the next race. Lots quitting out but i don't want my save knackered. Going to reboot console if i ever get to complete this adventure. :(

PS the delay has been long enough for my Xbox to want to go to sleep

PPS FH4 Now updating....321MB........

Edited by user Monday, February 22, 2021 2:07:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 3:16:22 AM(UTC)
If you have long loading you dont need to shutdown your console or pc. Just cut the internet connection, game will boot you back to horizon life.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 4:09:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talhaTWO Go to Quoted Post
If you have long loading you dont need to shutdown your console or pc. Just cut the internet connection, game will boot you back to horizon life.

And what does that do to your rank in free-for-all?
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 5:26:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talhaTWO Go to Quoted Post

And what does that do to your rank in free-for-all?

I was reffering for players who dont want to wait. Its currently the most viable solution because sometimes loading scene can up to 10 mins. For the rank yeah there is nothing you can do but waiting.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 10:33:48 PM(UTC)
same issue here. not problem last week. but this week yes

Notification

Icon
Error