#1 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 9:22:44 PM(UTC)
Since the "Optimized for series X/S" showed up, I'm not seeing the Xbox Play Anywhere tag on many games. While I could be remembering it wrong, I am almost certain that fh4 had one. So is it no longer possible for PC users to use their same account on xbone without repurchasing the game?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 10:36:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Emperor7444 Go to Quoted Post
Since the "Optimized for series X/S" showed up, I'm not seeing the Xbox Play Anywhere tag on many games. While I could be remembering it wrong, I am almost certain that fh4 had one. So is it no longer possible for PC users to use their same account on xbone without repurchasing the game?

fh4 is play anywhere

this topic isnt relevant to forza, maybe go and ask Microsoft support
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 7:09:32 AM(UTC)
ok
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 7:44:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Emperor7444 Go to Quoted Post

fh4 is play anywhere

this topic isnt relevant to forza, maybe go and ask Microsoft support

Not relevant to Forza? Yes it is, anyone here with a PC and an Xbox could answer the question easily.

I don't know the answer but I would be very surprised if they changed the Play Anywhere situation with games which previously had it.

Notification

Icon
Error