#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 4:29:21 AM(UTC)
Been playing forza since the beginning but stopped to play pc sim racing now come back for some pick up and play racing. I have a question about the abcs lobby. I know you get selected a car class for the race and it cycles however my issue is I have 30 b class cars however when I am in the lobby and have got the b class for the race I only see 5-6. Now all cars are tuned/setup to they class max so some are 600 some 520 etc but hardly any of them show up. Is there a reason for this that I am missing?

It gives me the option to modify an e class car to b600 but not use an mx5 that is b520 already.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 12:51:26 PM(UTC)
Are you sure the tune is applied and its already in that class. If you have a car and have say an a class tune applied the car will not appear at all even if you could put a b class tune on it. IIRC when i was running abc's quite a while ago basically your best bet for cars that worked in multiple classes, is to own 3 different cars and have the tune for each class applied to each of them. Like say an s2000 i think can be used in c, b, and a to some success. own 3 put a c tune on 1 a b tune on one and an a tune on one. That way you dont have to try and load the tune, because if you are in the lower class they dont appear.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner

Notification

Icon
Error