1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 6, 2021 3:58:03 PM(UTC)
Since about November 2020, I have been having trouble trying to import vinyl groups and liveries from previous Forza games. When I press the left bumper to try to view the files from the previous titles, it just shows up the files from Forza Horizon 4, preventing me from importing files from the previous games. Is anyone still having the same trouble as I am?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 6, 2021 4:25:02 PM(UTC)
Yup, I'm afraid everyone still has that problem. Fingers crossed for the next update, but I wouldn't hold your breath. You can do it with an Xbox Series X I believe, but not on PC or Xbox One.
Twitter: @RallyzX360
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 12:12:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RallyzX360 Go to Quoted Post
Fingers crossed for the next update, but I wouldn't hold your breath..

Unfortunately, I’m inclined to agree ☹️
Even though it’s listed by Support as a “known issue” I’d still recommend the OP submits a ticket. The more they receive might just convince the Devs to give it a higher priority… after 3 months though, I’m not holding my breath.

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 9:28:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RallyzX360 Go to Quoted Post
Yup, I'm afraid everyone still has that problem. Fingers crossed for the next update, but I wouldn't hold your breath. You can do it with an Xbox Series X I believe, but not on PC or Xbox One.

Yes, it seems that when the game was "optimized for Series X", testing for regressions on legacy platforms was not a priority.

#5 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 10:31:26 AM(UTC)
I have that exact same problem too. Matter of fact, I even have a video on my YouTube channel that shows what's happening in the "My Designs" tab. I was able to get FH4 for my 30th Birthday in early October 2020, less than a month before this bug appeared. I was able to import some of my FH3 designs, and now I can't import the rest of them now because of this bug!! Seriously, if I knew that this was gonna happen, I would've imported all my FH3 designs on the day I started playing!! All I can say is that this is a bug that resulted from the Series 29 Update. Matter of fact, I have been wondering if there's a way to roll roll the game back to the Series 28 Update or earlier, as this might re-enable me to import the rest of my FH3 designs.
NOTE: At the time of the video, my Xbox gamertag was "AgentRed1927", but in early January 2021, I changed it to "Ytbr77Pacer".

Edited by user Thursday, February 11, 2021 10:40:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 12:08:48 PM(UTC)
6 months. 2 Tickets and i get the same reply from you guys SOLVED. do you guys know what Solved even means. Solved is when the problem is fixed. so my problem has now been running 6 very long months. every week i say to myself maybe next week. and here we are again. maybe next week. I would like to transfer new work from FH3 to FH4. how hard is it to fix. just stop adding rubbish to the game until you fix the game. and how about testing the game properly to make sure you haven't stuffed anything up before releasing new content. as i said 6 months so annoyed that i am losing followers and unable to get my work to where it needs to be. as if it wasn't hard enough to get downloads in the game compared to FH3. SOLVED the problem is NOT. can this please be fixed. and how about a time frame. people should not have to check daily to see if you guys have actually done something! You guys seem to be more interested in adding Horizon Super 7. Bringing hot wheels and now going to Steam rather than looking after the guys that have stuck with you. Time to start looking after your players rather than chasing the mighty dollar getting new players who won't hang around once they find out what does not work within the game.

Edited by user Thursday, February 11, 2021 9:45:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 6:43:42 AM(UTC)
They mean solved. As in on their end... there is no issue to fix because it's working as it's supposed to. In other words they removed the feature with no designs of restoring it. That's why they say "solved" I used to work tech support for a major tv provider (they use dishes on the roof) and it was standard for them to do the same thing. 10.00 bucks says it's never gonna work again.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 10:16:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
In other words they removed the feature with no designs of restoring it. That's why they say "solved" …

Even though I understand where you’re coming from with your work experience, I’m still left wondering why they would deliberately remove a feature from the Xbox One X/S & PC but leave it working on the Series X/S consoles.
Maybe I’m clutching at straws but it implies to me that it wasn’t intentional.

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 12:40:10 PM(UTC)
No solved means that they know about the problem, but it doesn't actually make sense in the English language.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 1:41:51 PM(UTC)
If as you say they have removed this feature from the game. why is it still on another page as a known issue?Not removed but broken! this feature has been in all the games except for the very first one. keeps us old guys coming back!
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 7:38:12 PM(UTC)
Sometimes I feel like I starting having this bug because of my Ban from the 7th of November 2020, I'm not sure why I think that but it felt like I was able to import designs from previous titles until the ban that I recieved.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 10:46:20 PM(UTC)
hey there!
yesterday i've pruchased forza horizon 4. i thought i could import my designs from forza horizon 3, but i can't see them. do i need to install forza horizon 3? is this bug still present for all you guys?
greetings
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2021 5:26:27 AM(UTC)
want update for reput import design from other game FM and FH
want use some of my old design, like them:
https://forums.forzamoto...xkalibur29-garage.aspx?=
#14 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 2:23:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mavaone Go to Quoted Post
hey there!
yesterday i've pruchased forza horizon 4. i thought i could import my designs from forza horizon 3, but i can't see them. do i need to install forza horizon 3? is this bug still present for all you guys?
greetings

This issue is still there for everyone. Installing the previous games doesn't make any difference.
Quick Reply

Notification

Icon
Error