3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 6:24:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: unfairlane64 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
7.93 GB on Series X. Nice job PG on getting it done in time.

8gb? 881.68mb on my S-box

1.7 gb Xbox one x
#52 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 8:41:18 AM(UTC)
New update bug...cant do ranked qualifier because I cant even get in the room. It sticks on the load screen before the first race
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 9:46:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
New update bug...cant do ranked qualifier because I cant even get in the room. It sticks on the load screen before the first race

Had the same problem and it hung up on the loading screen before the first race, I waited about 3 or so minutes and it loaded though. More than half the people quit out so idk.

Edited by user Thursday, February 11, 2021 9:47:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 1:44:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Luxautica VIP Go to Quoted Post

Had the same problem and it hung up on the loading screen before the first race, I waited about 3 or so minutes and it loaded though. More than half the people quit out so idk.

Load times are crazy long when people quit during a race...its like 10 minutes between events after that

#55 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2021 12:46:33 AM(UTC)
Hi all

Last Thursday season 32 has begun.
I played all the playable events on Saturday 13th, but yesterday, after logging in to play the daily task for the Forzathon I noticed that the summer season got resetted with new events and prizes to be done again and so the next 3 weeks.

Is it me imagining things or that reset happened?
#56 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2021 3:15:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SALENTINVM Go to Quoted Post
Hi all

Last Thursday season 32 has begun.
I played all the playable events on Saturday 13th, but yesterday, after logging in to play the daily task for the Forzathon I noticed that the summer season got resetted with new events and prizes to be done again and so the next 3 weeks.

Is it me imagining things or that reset happened?

@SALENTINVM

Yesterday I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and quit the game as I always do and today that happened.
What should I choose: XBOX (older) or CLOUD ?

Ps.: The last thing I remember before leaving the game was that the SUPER VAN 3 icon was missing a photo.
 2 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2021 5:09:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: betinhogvz Go to Quoted Post
What should I choose: XBOX (older) or CLOUD ?

https://support.forzamot...y-progress-what-do-I-do-
"If asked what date to choose - Pick the older date. The saves shown and their dates are a reflection of when the account was CREATED and NOT when it was last saved."

As both of your options show yesterday's date, I fear you have a major problem unless you have a backup of your save.
#58 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:41:34 AM(UTC)
Why does the Shelby gt500 2020 not the realistic version. It has many flaws in the car.
1. The car has 2017 mustang brake lights.
2. The dash gauges are functioning wrong and weird.
3. The Shelby gt500 2020 has 220mph on dash board gauges
Those are my main concerns
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 2:45:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deangelobaby11 Go to Quoted Post
Why does the Shelby gt500 2020 not the realistic version. It has many flaws in the car.
1. The car has 2017 mustang brake lights.
2. The dash gauges are functioning wrong and weird.
3. The Shelby gt500 2020 has 220mph on dash board gauges
Those are my main concerns

Using pictures I took myself at the Cleveland Auto Show the 2020 GT500 has the correct tail lamps.
 2 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 7:01:34 AM(UTC)
Typical update, fix one thing break something else. Its been 35 minutes since the start of the 1st, I'm just now starting the 3rd event. Why are the load times taking eons?

Edit: 45 minutes to finish one lobby? Normally I can do 2 lobbies in that timeframe...

Edited by user Saturday, February 20, 2021 7:09:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 11:33:22 PM(UTC)
Typical update, fix one thing break something else. Its been 35 minutes since the start of the 1st, I'm just now starting the 3rd event. Why are the load times taking eons?

Edit: 45 minutes to finish one lobby? Normally I can do 2 lobbies in that timeframe...

I noticed this as well; the time between finishing and starting the next event was so long half the lobby quit during ranked FFA. It was kinda ridiculous actually. That and winning all but 2 events out of 5(lofl it took almost an hour for all 5) only had me at level 11. Whatever. Glad I don’t spend that much time doing online. Imagine it’s frustrating for players that do.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 4:43:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

I noticed this as well; the time between finishing and starting the next event was so long half the lobby quit during ranked FFA. It was kinda ridiculous actually. That and winning all but 2 events out of 5(lofl it took almost an hour for all 5) only had me at level 11. Whatever. Glad I don’t spend that much time doing online. Imagine it’s frustrating for players that do.

Instead of adding new events, modes and cars, fixing the stability of ranked would probably net alot more screen time from players but maybe that's a crazy approach. On Xbox 1 X crazy amounts of disconnects playing ranked, now that I'm on Series X, disconnects are gone but the game semi-regularly crashes which counts as a disconnect. A 500 point loss versus an actual loss that may cost you 30 or 40 points. Its just a mess, becoming more of a headache than an enjoyment.

Edited by user Sunday, February 21, 2021 4:45:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 4:49:09 AM(UTC)
It's not only in Ranked. Every Online Adventure can be plagued by the nearly endless loading screens. We couldn't locate any possible factors that cause it yet though.
Seems pretty random. The longest loading time so far was roughly 12 minutes from 2nd to 3rd race.
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 9:57:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

Instead of adding new events, modes and cars, fixing the stability of ranked would probably net alot more screen time from players but maybe that's a crazy approach. On Xbox 1 X crazy amounts of disconnects playing ranked, now that I'm on Series X, disconnects are gone but the game semi-regularly crashes which counts as a disconnect. A 500 point loss versus an actual loss that may cost you 30 or 40 points. Its just a mess, becoming more of a headache than an enjoyment.

It would definitely keep people in. My other main game is Halo, finding a match and finishing a game of BTB is total like 15 minutes if that. It should take but maybe 20-30 minutes total(including finding a server/game) for these adventures or games or anything else MP within the game.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error