1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 8:20:00 AM(UTC)
This has been requested by many and I finally found the time to sort and write down everything I learned about car building.

Contents

Part 1 - Forza Build Basics
Understanding car types and upgrades.

Part 2 - General Building
Building cars to work good on most tracks.

Part 3 - Grip and Speed Building
Building cars to work better on grip or speed oriented tracks.

Part 4 - Track Specific Tuning
Coming soon

Appendix A - Car List
Complete list of cars with car and body types.

Appendix B - Track List
Complete list of tracks with track types and track sizes.

The Build Guide can be read here.

Comments and feedback are welcome!

Fifty

Edited by user Wednesday, March 3, 2021 12:47:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2021 1:23:03 AM(UTC)
I've added Part 3 - Grip and Speed Building and also revised some parts of Part 2 - General Building.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 2, 2021 1:23:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 12:47:04 PM(UTC)
There were some misconceptions regarding Grip / Full Grip builds and Speed / Full Speed builds that I corrected in Part 3 . Grip and Speed Building.

TL;DR

Grip builds are considered builds that use only grip engine upgrades.
Grip builds require lightest rims and biggest front rim size for best handling.

Full Grip builds are considered builds that use maximum tire width front and rear
Full Grip builds require lightest rims and biggest front and rear rim size for best handling except older cars (before 1980) require minimum rear rim size.

Speed builds are considered builds that use only speed engine upgrades.
Speed builds require heaviest rims and biggest front rim size for best handling.

Full Speed builds are considered builds that use stock (minimum) tire width front and rear
Full Speed builds require heaviest rims and biggest front and rear rim size for best handling except older cars (before 1980) require minimum rear rim size.

Notification

Icon
Error