#1 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:51:18 AM(UTC)
i got to grand master rank in team online racing 4854....it says i am a grand master in the page that shows all the ranks and or prizes....i thought i would be come a grand master today it turn out i am rank 1....

in the grand master rank tab it say i am a level 1....at 4857....

what iz the grand master rank by point ?

Edited by user Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:52:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 9:31:04 PM(UTC)
It's 4850 for GM but when there are more than 100 players ranked above 4850 on the leaderboards it gets dumb and glitchy. If this was in Ranked Racing the competition there is VERY high. End of series it is over well over 4900 at 100 iirc. This is a stupid design for sure, but probably the least stupid and problematic/glitchy thing of all the stupid designs/glitches/bugs in the ranked system. If you made it to 4857 and got your series rewards for it, then congrats, and be happy you even got that, given how bad glitchy and broken the entire ranked system is.

You may also find that one game you will show up in game as rank GM 4857 and rank 1 4857 the next. This will be more common if there are more than 100 ranked GMs over 4850. However it will still happen anyway for reasons I will never understand. I am also rank 4857 in Games, and last series even when I was 80ish on the list, one day a few games it was showing me as rank 1 4857 for some reason in a few games.

Of course I am explaining ALL of this assuming you also know about how fake points work for when people quit in team ranked matches etc.
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 6:46:47 PM(UTC)
i waied for the next series and or i have be come a grand master i got the hat chat
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 8:35:31 PM(UTC)
In order to earn the grand master rank reward you have to stay in the top 100. It is not sufficient to have more than 4850 points. If you are between the top 100 and 4850 point you will earn only the rewards up to rank 1. Confirmed by me, yesterday I got the grandmaster reward because I reached 4962 points in top 80.
#6 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 10:34:46 AM(UTC)
after doing some pondering....

i entered a series at rank 1 be came a grand master at the end of the series i did not be come a grand master i be came a rank 1....

but the next series i entered the series az a grand master and or won race and or be came a grand master again

i entered the series az a grand master rank

may be that iz what it counted the entry level to the series....

#7 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 3:54:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post
after doing some pondering....

i entered a series at rank 1 be came a grand master at the end of the series i did not be come a grand master i be came a rank 1....

but the next series i entered the series az a grand master and or won race and or be came a grand master again

i entered the series az a grand master rank

may be that iz what it counted the entry level to the series....

It will depend on when you qualify for sure. If you qualify early enough that there aren't 100 people on the board yet above 4850 then that will also change things (at least for seasonal rewards). Also when it comes to tiebreakers for players with the same rank it will depend on who qualified first.

Notification

Icon
Error