21 Pages<<1718192021PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#451 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 11:55:11 AM(UTC)
That C1 handles like the Citroen C1 from FM4...lol
All the cars/tunes felt very good and No tcs used, they all stick like glue and will fly in Lobbies.
 1 user liked this post.
#452 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 12:13:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EMW Simmo Go to Quoted Post
That C1 handles like the Citroen C1 from FM4...lol
All the cars/tunes felt very good and No tcs used, they all stick like glue and will fly in Lobbies.

Lol!

I really miss F class, the C1, 107 and Aygo. Was looking at the new Aygo today thinking how much fun it'd be to have one in Forza 5 :)
#453 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 2:42:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GENERAL SWIFT Go to Quoted Post

Nice times on club simmo

+1....

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#454 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:01:31 AM(UTC)
Missed another one..... I really need to start paying attention to this thread! C1 was my C class lobby tune for a long time and these 3 don't disappoint. I can't say that I ever even tried the CS on the stock motor or tried it at Indy-GP but was surprised by how well they performed. I can't wait to go check out the other entries and swallow my pride and so I can fix mine.

Excellent work on these and good luck to all,
Crash
#455 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:01:46 AM(UTC)
Ok ive finished the Road Atlanta testing, some really good Tunes and times ......Page 18 all details....
#456 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:15:26 AM(UTC)
Nice times you put up there Simmo. I am sure that going from one style of tune to the next is a challenge let own the car builds themselves. I am glad to see that I have the only 65 Mustang. It seems that people forget just how light you can get that car. At one point I had the car down to 2,090 lbs. But I was afraid of not being able to post a respectful time up at Road Atlanta. So I went with aero and got more power. I am only afraid of that stock transmission. I could not tweak the gears but it should still have a strong showing at Indy GP. I tried to build the car with little to no drama.

I cannot wait to see the rest of the times posted. Thanks for letting me in the comp and thanks for running it.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:22:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: I added the Mustang gif.

AKA: SP01LED JAM1E.
Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#457 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:44:04 AM(UTC)
Wasnt expecting that out of mine. Good job. , Look likes another close one. Im guessing mine wont do so well on indi.
#458 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:51:40 PM(UTC)
Great driving Simmo. I knew my car would struggle around Road Atlanta lol, but I'm hoping that it won't still be in last place after Indy. Good luck everyone.
#459 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:14:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jap2Uk Go to Quoted Post
Wasnt expecting that out of mine. Good job. , Look likes another close one. Im guessing mine wont do so well on indi.

Nice one, beat mine by a gnats **** ! Lol
#460 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:08:22 PM(UTC)
Great times Simmo! I'm surprised that my car didn't come last! Dreading Indy now.
#461 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:42:30 AM(UTC)
Ok ive now run and updated the Total times of the first 7 at Indi GP, i will be running the remaining 8 tomorrow .......Its turning on its head now lol.
#462 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:28:52 AM(UTC)
Ok ive now run and updated the Total times of the first 7 at Indi GP, i will be running the remaining 8 tomorrow .......Its turning on its head now lol.

Very interesting! (some of it expected, did not know to what extent) Great job on these times Simmo!

DJ Saoco
#463 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:49:17 AM(UTC)

[/quote]

Very interesting! (some of it expected, did not know to what extent) Great job on these times Simmo![/quote]

Yeah its looking like another close one...By the time you get all the overall times and take the average anyone could win.

#464 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:53:08 AM(UTC)
Only myself and V12 SCH1WO doing the testing now so should be all finished by Sunday...plus Schiwo will prob run on twitch cus mine just keeps crashing after update.
#465 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:58:26 PM(UTC)
Only myself and V12 SCH1WO doing the testing now so should be all finished by Sunday...plus Schiwo will prob run on twitch cus mine just keeps crashing after update.

Simmo....I have the spreadsheet already u[dated with your times so far (all Club, plus some Indy) and will edit once you complete your Indy runs, and, SCH1WO's times.

DJ Saoco
#466 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:00:15 PM(UTC)

Very interesting! (some of it expected, did not know to what extent) Great job on these times Simmo![/quote]

Yeah its looking like another close one...By the time you get all the overall times and take the average anyone could win.

[/quote]

That's what it is looking like! Thanks for hosting these comps...it's certainly enjoyable. Plus, I am learning a ton about what to do and NOT TO DO...and, keep increasing my driving skills with the changing tracks.

DJ Saoco
#467 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:54:36 PM(UTC)
Great times at Indy Simmo! I'm glad now that I held off on the rebuild of my Testa Rossa. In the end I kept the Indy build but wound the aero up to max in an attempt to improve the handling for Road Atlanta. It slowed me down a bit at Indy but was probably worth it.

Can't wait to see how you get on with the rest of the cars :)
#468 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 6:23:27 PM(UTC)
How was my Fairlady around Indy mate? I put the aero down to the lowest in order to give me max speed on the straight! I'm expecting it was a handful?!
#469 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:19:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CWM1410 Go to Quoted Post
How was my Fairlady around Indy mate? I put the aero down to the lowest in order to give me max speed on the straight! I'm expecting it was a handful?!

Your results from Simmo are posted on Page 18 of this thread.

==========

Simmo posted...

2.CWM1410...Nissan Fairlady Z '69......Road Atlanta Club.....1m03.059 #444 Lbs
Indianapolis GP...........1m35.876 #385 Lbs...Total Time.....2m38.935.

==========

DJ Saoco
#470 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:22:08 AM(UTC)
Thanks for running the cars Simmo!

Looks like I kept the right tune this time as I did 2, one that was faster round Rd Atlanta (the tight one) and one that was better round Indy (the looser one).

Gonna be some fast times from the other cars today :)
#471 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:22:07 AM(UTC)
I knew that stock transmission would be an issue. Oh well I went for it. Either way if all of these cars were in a lobby it really would be a close one. Everyone is hunting right around the same time frame with a lot of very different car builds. This really shows what a great competition this is.

I hope the next tester can squeeze a little more out of that Mustang I entered.

AKA: SP01LED JAM1E.
Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
 1 user liked this post.
#472 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:29:46 AM(UTC)
I will be posting the remaining results later tonight....
#473 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:22:58 PM(UTC)
Ok all testing now complete and has been updated on page 18.....Its looking very close again....
Ive enjoyed running all the cars around both tracks and its crazy how they all seem to work well...
Great effort and goodluck....Im not goin to give any feedback on the Tunes/cars as everyone had too adapt their build accordingly for both tracks....
But all the Tunes felt really good and i would highly recommend them all......cheers.

Edited by user Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:25:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#474 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:49:49 PM(UTC)
Ok i will be testing today and will be posting and updating the results here all week.........

4.RelaxedPRKid...Chevy Nova '66.........Road Atlanta Club......1m02.832 #329 Lbs
Indianapolis GP...........1m34.926 #169 Lbs...Total Time.....2m37.758.

Ok ive finished all the testing and really enjoyed it ......Very good tunes allround.

As always...GREAT times Simmo! Thank you very much for the event.

DJ Saoco
#475 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:21:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CWM1410 Go to Quoted Post

Your results from Simmo are posted on Page 18 of this thread.

==========

Simmo posted...

2.CWM1410...Nissan Fairlady Z '69......Road Atlanta Club.....1m03.059 #444 Lbs
Indianapolis GP...........1m35.876 #385 Lbs...Total Time.....2m38.935.

==========

Nice one mate thank you. Completely missed that page 18 results part at the top. Must be completely blind/tired!
21 Pages<<1718192021PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error