7 Pages<<4567PrevNext
#126 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 10:00:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RED RIDER NL Go to Quoted Post
Fixed apparently. I haven't tried it yet.

https://support.forzamot...cember-17th-2020-Hotfix-

That's a lot of bug fixes:
BUG FIXES
[Fixed an issue where players were unable to delete UGC
Fixed high disconnection rate for users on Xbox One Series S/X
Fixed an issue where Super7 UI could persist through to new challenge cards
Fixed an issue where players could create challenges with un-obtainable vehicles

Blueprint Builder HUD will now indicate when a player is using Precision Mode
Improved Blueprint Builder object placement camera
Added the ability for players who fail or quit a challenge to provide a rating
Fixed an issue where challenges would automatically restart after completion

Fixed an issue where world collision would occasionally not be present whilst in Blueprint builder
Added the ability to skip the intro cutscene of a challenge on subsequent retries
Fixed an issue that would sometimes result in impossible scores being set when attempting to retry a challenge
Various stability improvements

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
#127 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 10:47:35 AM(UTC)
I' m an XBox Series X owner here in the UK and im still unable to connect to the online services for the past week at least.

#128 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:13:48 AM(UTC)
Anyone else on series x having issues with online play since update 30 on Forza horizon 4 always saying unable to join session view diagnostics put tickets in with Forza but I know deaf ears
#129 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:14:51 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:16:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Triple post error

#130 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:15:05 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:16:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Triple post error

#131 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:15:17 AM(UTC)
I am unable to apply the hotfix and I don't see any update even after restarting console - is there a trick to get it to appear on Series X?
#132 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:33:58 AM(UTC)
Still not working :(
#133 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:42:58 AM(UTC)
wait for msstore approval
#134 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 12:32:54 PM(UTC)
Still can't connect. PC, wired ethernet, the whole nine. It was fine day before yesterday...
#135 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 1:02:01 PM(UTC)
XSX broken since update
#136 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 2:57:56 PM(UTC)
Having tons of trouble on Series X tonight wont connect to online at all. Can't complete the Trial as it fails to connect. Poor showing as unless its fixed before the weeks out won't be able to complete Summer. Have to try my One X and reinstall the game on there.
 1 user liked this post.
#137 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 3:09:00 PM(UTC)
I' m an XBox Series X owner here in the UK and still waiting for the interns to fix the botch up!
Can't say I am happy as it is obviously a known problem and, evidently, it is working else where.

I can't say that I am happy that I may have to reinstall it on my XB1X or PC after I have spent over £600 for it to work on my XBSX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#138 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 4:01:13 PM(UTC)
I figured I'd sign in to also say I am getting the IPSEC 0x000... error on my new Xbox Series S. My version number doesn't match the one mentioned here >> https://support.forzamot...cember-17th-2020-Hotfix- << so I figure ideally this patch will fix the problem.
#139 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 4:49:30 PM(UTC)
Same here , no able to play online only way I found out is join a friend game who is playing in X1 then u can be online in his server but as soon u leave his convoy, game kicks you, really annoying to play knowing u can't play online or do online challenges and worst when they don't give u any answer or when will be resolved
#140 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 5:27:32 PM(UTC)
Been playing offline and now the Series 30 Time Trial with the Jesko is gone, when loading the game back up it has the pop up screen detailing the "Drag Run" feature which was months ago, then the "Super 7" information screen pops up. No connection to any online modes all "locked out", no messages, no auction house. And actually even though I'm offline there is Zero Drivatar's and traffic.
 1 user liked this post.
#141 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 7:36:01 PM(UTC)
Just tried Forza H4 a few minutes ago and Season 30 appears to be working OK from what I've seen so far. Like everyone else, I couldn't get online for the same reasons, but I've just tried "The Trial" and was able to compete. Obviously, I wasn't able to finish SPRING in Season 29.

I'm very annoyed that Playground Games failed to keep its customers informed of the problem and the progress being made. I think that is deplorable. Like so many others I wasted a lot of time thinking the problem was at my end, even uninstalling/reinstalling the game before finding out others were experiencing the same problem. The advice to check the support page was useless. The only satisfaction I got was when I checked this forum (...I'm not sure why I didn't try this earlier as it would have saved me a lot of grief and wasted effort).

All-in-all Playground Games gets a massive THUMBS DOWN from me. Very poor show. I'd be prepared to wager their biggest motivation to get the issue fixed was the proximity to XMAS and fear of the flak they would get when customers opened their new XBoxes on XMAS Day only to run into a major, major issue. Yah-boo and a big raspberry PG!! Next time INFORM your customers and don't ignore them.
 2 users liked this post.
#143 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 5:05:14 AM(UTC)
I’m in the UK on Series X, I can now do the Trial and stay in Horizon Life so appears fixed for me now.
#144 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 6:31:34 AM(UTC)
we have the Xbox series s, haven't been able to go online for more than a few seconds for days now. get the unable to join session screen, sent them a ticket with screen shot to get a reply of "There is a known issue right now with the latest update and disconnects that is being looked into. We do not have an ETA on a fix yet" then ticket was marked as solved. That was about a week ago, last night i got in touch again to ask if there was any more info on the problem to get a very short mail of no eta. i only bought the Xbox for Forza and spent a ton of money on getting all the packs etc so i could enjoy the game to the max, in total i would say iv spent about a week online. iv tried everything you can think of my end. but Forza has basically admitTed its them in the mail. Fed up and considering restarting red dead on my ps4.
#145 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 9:12:42 AM(UTC)
Hey guys,
2 days ago i was playing without any problems, i got up in the morning and the game gave this error:

NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS
Unable to join session
IPSEC: 0x000000
I don't have a teredo problem
I've tried all the solutions on the internet, nothing has changed
help me please..

1 user liked this post.
#146 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 3:47:41 PM(UTC)
The online connection / disconnection issue seems to be fixed - unfortunately the toxic team mates has not been 'fixed"
#147 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 5:25:09 PM(UTC)
Now it's possible to connect online. But it still not possible to join teammates. It's ridiculous!
#148 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 6:13:02 AM(UTC)
The update yesterday or the day before fixed the online disconnection problem and the broken sound on the Singer Porsche, on my Series X
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#149 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 7:42:46 AM(UTC)
Fired up my Series S, no disconnects so far. Glad they fixed it before I made the switch
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#150 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 8:17:29 AM(UTC)
still not working on xbox one X with the last update .... no online mod possible
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error