11 Pages<<891011PrevNext
#226 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 8:23:40 AM(UTC)
Good, thank you. I don't care that they don't show up on my profile thing, but I wasn't going to put more time into trying to create a decent track if they weren't showing up at all. lol.

Wait, the word c-rap got triggered but the d-word doesn't? This filter is odd.
#227 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 9:20:29 AM(UTC)
I had been running through new blueprints to get through the series but stopped out of frustration. Then yesterday I accidentally started it and noticed the Diablo reward. I decided to continue even though that car has been handed out quite a bit recently. It was a lot better doing proven ones and not being the quality control for new ones. One had an optional half loop that sent the car flying upside down in the opposite direction, another was a hot hatch route inside a building in Edinburgh. I think there are probably many more out there that are enjoyable.

#228 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 10:10:18 AM(UTC)
I just had the same issue. 🤮 Tried to create a challenge and I have faced a "Inappropriate Content" language filter... 🤬 This what I have typed was: "Throttle Theory - Get to the destination in under 1 min 11 secs I know you can!" What is inappropriate in those words? Does anyone know?
#229 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 11:46:14 AM(UTC)
Anyone figured out how the points are handed out at the completion of a challenge? Sometimes you run for 30 seconds in a straight line and get like 500-800 points towards your Super 7 level, the other time you might drift for 20 minutes straight and get 70. Anybody knows how this is calculated?
#230 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 12:55:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBXGT2 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone figured out how the points are handed out at the completion of a challenge? Sometimes you run for 30 seconds in a straight line and get like 500-800 points towards your Super 7 level, the other time you might drift for 20 minutes straight and get 70. Anybody knows how this is calculated?

It's not calculated in a way that can be seen by the player, just a formula based on how many people have done the challenge, and some other things that we can't see.
#231 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 2:48:07 AM(UTC)
Hello i have a probleme in Forza Horizon 4 (Super7) to open route editor library you have to press TAB but nothing shows so i can't open or close it.

https://cdn.discordapp.c...an_2020-12-20_113143.png

HELP
#232 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 6:01:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VoyteqTheHunter Go to Quoted Post
I just had the same issue. 🤮 Tried to create a challenge and I have faced a "Inappropriate Content" language filter... 🤬 This what I have typed was: "Throttle Theory - Get to the destination in under 1 min 11 secs I know you can!" What is inappropriate in those words? Does anyone know?

I had the same thing on one of mine, changed ‘secs’ to ‘seconds’ and it worked... and yes, I’m sure I’ve seen descriptions with the abbreviation ‘secs’ in them 🤷🏾

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#233 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 10:48:10 AM(UTC)
Going to build an ambitious banked course, a couple different ideas brewing. Looking for people's input on what car to use. Want to use something very agile / max grip and downforce. Ariel Atom, Bac Mono? What are your thoughts and tune suggestions?

Since there is a ton of time that goes into building with no return, I want to make sure I pick a good agile car. And I'll make it a little more difficult since I see my runs are yielding no points. Mind you, they are novelties that aren't really geared towards earning xp. Seem to be two breeds of challenges (actual challenges and just for fun) should be able to mark them so. Maybe a third breed of challenges being utter garbage.....
 1 user liked this post.
#234 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 10:01:51 PM(UTC)
Hey RB033,

I love ambitious courses. I really wish they would put in a progress-save function. I understand why it's an issue to be able to make changes after a design is published and available for run...but they should really have a save-in-progress so you can take your time and return to it to make the best track you can. It can take a lot of time getting everything lined up right especially if you are combining multiple pieces and trying to get the angles working. My 2 cents anyway.

And speaking of two cents, if you are doing multiple banks, curved walls, etc...try to pick a car that has a little wheel travel to it. I have noticed super-low cars can get hung up on jumps and edges that aren't quite lined up right. It stinks running through a cool course and getting caught up for seemingly no reason. Especially with the time it takes to put this stuff together...without being able to fix it later. Or like Blueprints, having the track saved and being able to assign a different car to it.

Personally,I was looking at the Xbow GT4 to see what I could make of it. Probably won't have too many slopes, but it should have potential.
 1 user liked this post.
#235 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 12:18:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RB033 Go to Quoted Post
Going to build an ambitious banked course, a couple different ideas brewing. Looking for people's input on what car to use. Want to use something very agile / max grip and downforce. Ariel Atom, Bac Mono? What are your thoughts and tune suggestions?

Since there is a ton of time that goes into building with no return, I want to make sure I pick a good agile car. And I'll make it a little more difficult since I see my runs are yielding no points. Mind you, they are novelties that aren't really geared towards earning xp. Seem to be two breeds of challenges (actual challenges and just for fun) should be able to mark them so. Maybe a third breed of challenges being utter garbage.....

2015 Porsche Macan Turbo has been the best car I have tested on sloped roads.
#236 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 6:25:37 AM(UTC)
Anyone struggling to find some challenging and creative challenge cards head on over to the forum.
Share you super7 share codes here.
Loads of different challenge cards on there, all very fun and creative, I've also got 3 extremely challenging precision driving courses posted on there, there's bound to be something everyone can enjoy.
#237 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 8:08:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Hey RB033,

I love ambitious courses. I really wish they would put in a progress-save function. I understand why it's an issue to be able to make changes after a design is published and available for run...but they should really have a save-in-progress so you can take your time and return to it to make the best track you can. It can take a lot of time getting everything lined up right especially if you are combining multiple pieces and trying to get the angles working. My 2 cents anyway.

And speaking of two cents, if you are doing multiple banks, curved walls, etc...try to pick a car that has a little wheel travel to it. I have noticed super-low cars can get hung up on jumps and edges that aren't quite lined up right. It stinks running through a cool course and getting caught up for seemingly no reason. Especially with the time it takes to put this stuff together...without being able to fix it later. Or like Blueprints, having the track saved and being able to assign a different car to it.

Personally,I was looking at the Xbow GT4 to see what I could make of it. Probably won't have too many slopes, but it should have potential.

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

Appreciate the tips and suggestions! In my way-too-large half pipe, I used rally build of the '99 Elise, which helped with clearance and soften landings as well. It would be too sloppy on tight turns though, a bit of a chore to drive in general. I may try same idea on the Xbow - keep the rally ride height, but maybe stiffen it up a little. '19 Macan I have a couple good CC tunes that I could try/tweak as well - is the '15 much different?

I will build a test sample that can be reproduced quickly for testing a few cars and see how they feel before committing to actually building the full course. I saw they did make some quick improvements to the mode, hopefully a save/edit function will come, or at the very least the ability to copy objects from one event to another (or copy whole event and edit anew).

1 user liked this post.
#238 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 8:34:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Hey RB033,

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

Appreciate the tips and suggestions! In my way-too-large half pipe, I used rally build of the '99 Elise, which helped with clearance and soften landings as well. It would be too sloppy on tight turns though, a bit of a chore to drive in general. I may try same idea on the Xbow - keep the rally ride height, but maybe stiffen it up a little. '19 Macan I have a couple good CC tunes that I could try/tweak as well - is the '15 much different?

I will build a test sample that can be reproduced quickly for testing a few cars and see how they feel before committing to actually building the full course. I saw they did make some quick improvements to the mode, hopefully a save/edit function will come, or at the very least the ability to copy objects from one event to another (or copy whole event and edit anew).

My 15 has better weight than 19 for slopes, but it might be the tune. On a road I can spin the 15 around with more grip due to the weight of those lights on the top. Tightly confined weight, that's what feels good.

Edited by user Monday, December 21, 2020 8:38:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#239 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2020 5:05:40 PM(UTC)
I take back my recommendation of the Xbow GT4, lol. Tuned and ran one today. It's a good track toy for sure, but it's really twitchy on banks and such. Could just be the way I have it set up though. Still, I have an idea for it. lol
#240 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 2:48:01 AM(UTC)
I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm not understanding it correctly, but I have two challenges shared, yet in my Creative Hub it says Challenge Cards shared is zero and Community Challenge Downloads is zero, neither of which are correct.

#241 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 3:04:11 AM(UTC)
To be honest FN, I just assumed it was broken from the start because when Super7 launched I lost all my created Blueprints - posted a thread about it but hardly got any response so figured maybe it was a bug just for X1X users like me?

Edited by user Wednesday, December 23, 2020 3:08:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#242 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 3:37:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
To be honest FN, I just assumed it was broken from the start because when Super7 launched I lost all my created Blueprints - posted a thread about it but hardly got any response so figured maybe it was a bug just for X1X users like me?

Aha, well I still have blueprints on my hub. Downloads also says zero, but I have a feeling it is probably correct in that case as I only did the blueprints for the star card anyway. I'm on PC btw.

#243 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 4:41:38 AM(UTC)
Ah I see, cheers for posting that, it actually helps confirm what I was thinking 👍🏾

My Blueprints issue is most likely related to the console then… oh well, I experimented this avo, created a new one from a previously saved route & guess what? It registered just as it’s supposed to & even has a searchable Share Code.
Now all I have to do is recreate the other 47 again & share those, at least that’s something I guess but it would’ve been nice for it not to have been an issue in the first place 🤨

Edited by user Wednesday, December 23, 2020 4:42:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#244 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 11:38:18 AM(UTC)
Does anybody understand the Influence Points pay out on Challenge Cards???? I run a card with one account, get 5200 ... run it just as well with my other account, get 200. Some cards pay 3900 (for example) everytime I run them, others will only pay 200 after the first run. It almost seems kinda random :p
#245 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 2:30:42 PM(UTC)
As far as I know, no, no one knows how the points thing is done. Except for the following: the first time (or few times) a track is run, gets you 5200 points. Search by New. Also, your own tracks or tracks that have been done numerous times, only get you 200 points.

The rest is some sort of algorithm based on complexity, length, time, objects, how often they have been done, etc...but it's anyone's guess at that point.
#246 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 6:28:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I should say I have no problem with them locking content behind a new game mode - I just expect, free or not, that the idea has got through some sort of quality testing. Locking cars behind Eliminator, for example, was fine as, although not really my thing, it’s relatively well constructed. Currently, this mode is a mess.

The thing is, everything they've ever locked cars behind in the game has been the same - an unchallenging dull chore. Super 7 continues that. Find a "challenge" that gives high influence, and do it over and over and over again until you've unlocked the cars.

Thanks for the suggestion above, the creator is shesonesie, slightly different spelling with an extra e. I was only getting 2750 rather than 2800, but still much better than doing random ones. It took me 3 hours to get the 2 cars, would have been quicker with that one from the start.

Thank you for doing my Super7 challenge <3
#247 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2020 10:48:59 PM(UTC)
Hey, heads up.

The current reward for a Super 7 is a Koeniggsegg CCGT

If you need one, it's easy to get. Not sure if you get the same challenges as I did, but none of them were difficult and only two actually had any course elements on them. So there ya go
#248 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2021 3:58:42 AM(UTC)
IN HORIZON SUPER 7 WHEN I BUILD A BLUEPRINT AND TRY TO OPEN 'blueprint builder' IT SHOWS A SCREEN WRITEN 'PREES TO OPEN BLUEPRINT BULDER LIBARY' BUT THERE IS NO NAME OF THE BUTTON APPERING . AND ALSO WHEN I TRY TO CLICK IT THERE IS NOTHING HAPNEING .
 1 user liked this post.
#249 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2021 2:36:15 PM(UTC)
How is there so much Garbage? Nothing is worth the garbage people are posting. Received the ccgt after 7 garbage 7s, not quite "super". Someone needs to check the tasks before they are released to the paying public. So disappointing.
#250 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 9:27:15 PM(UTC)
1 Month later...

Super7 was nice idea but without moderation everything becomes part of 'Complete 7' and the whole thing mutated to 'normal' Blueprints
"30min with the null car" >3k likes and there is nothing todo (driving around in stupid car for 30min? great)
The big ramp from AR12Nick is nice for tests but part of 'Complete 7'?...
So much high voted bs *sorry* and the creative content is hidden
In one challenge there was atleast 1 Object placed a windturbine flying in the air (thumbs up)

A Koenigsegg CCGT/Disco Chicken Suit for completing 7x 'nothing'? (hardest one was normal dangersign) but u can sell the car cheap in ah *grml*

Disliked all of them (unable to dislike the 7th) but yeah this has no effect
The challenges placed at houses/festival/highway are bs *sorry* too no idea how many times i've triggered some challenge while trying to enter festival via (X)

I know Games where u can be banned for Content like 'Easy Forzathon', 'Drive around 30min in unreleased/nonpublic car' but in FH4 it's the most liked UC and it makes these modes useless
Waiting now for Objects in Blueprints wich allows me to create/play own routes...

What is the idea behind the content with written messages?
Designs with 'Forza please Ban this Car', Challenges with objects placed that shows 'Add more Cars'...
Send them a email or use the ticketsystem
11 Pages<<891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error