4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:51:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloomy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Sounds like the Owen's McLaren may have gotten included in the count, its a one-off car that is not obtainable by anyone but the person it was made for.

I already have that one in my captured list. Someone posted a blueprint code on the forums a while back so you could get a picture of it.

@Stang616

Mclaren P1 Owen: - share code:....: 989 815 391

Edited by user Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:52:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 3:10:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SigmaTheDJ Go to Quoted Post
I'm getting constant server disconnections on Xbox Series X since updating. There's a few others talking about it here: -

https://www.reddit.com/r...ts/k9csps/disconnecting/

Anyone else having issues?

Yeah I have the same problem since the update on Series X.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 6:28:50 PM(UTC)
It's already on the list of known issues, but I'm frustrated that even with the Series 30 update they haven't fixed the bug that prevents importing livery or vinyl groups and tunes.

This bug is fatality for me because I usually create livery and vinyl groups on older Forza like FM6 and FM7. When are they going to fix this?
 3 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 6:48:29 PM(UTC)
Damn, the new game mode kind of sounds like a hassle, along with the achievements. It is kind of amazing that they have never added more official races to the game, but this sort of thing is ... a thing. And it really still has to last at least another year!
#80 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 7:05:19 PM(UTC)
Anybody else having trouble with the new achievement using a Hot Wheels car? Completed 2 Super 7s and had a card in each that used a HW. Achievement didn't pop either time.
 2 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 7:17:26 PM(UTC)
The Koenigsegg Jesko is the 1st car in forza's history to represent the new decade it's 2020 now.
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:34:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

Oh yeah, you’re allowed your opinion, no question about that. But man, some of y’all it’s just negative after negative after negative. You would think if someone didn’t like a game that much they would just not play it. Lol

Maybe thats because every new content is everything but racing, but racing, but racing? That strange stuff, some of your customers miss, the ones interested in racing, what made them buy a racing game? yeah, better block that, must be annoying für devs of a racing game who emphasize everything but racing. Easily understandable. So distracting when working on the next sensation not related to racing. Great way to make customers realise, how much they matter. Props.

I'd love to see user hosted lobbies for racing and a browser to find and access them. Or when you include new cars, an event where we can race them, maybe one untuned and one tuned for a given class. I've gotta be as annoaing as this other guas because of it. Now block me too. I deserve it. Best ban me from xbl as well to make me understand the greatness of company-democracy superiority.

Without any proper racing game I'll follow our advice and go for some different racing game. Byebye Xbox. No reason left for series x.
and this "you’re allowed your opinion" but we will delete it here if we don't like it and block you if you insist asking for racing content from a racing game makes it pretty easy to leave without regret. "Sure, you're free to any opinion, if its the same like ours." Hilarious...brave new marketing world. Community matters. Lol.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:34:44 AM(UTC)
got error msg and tried again, Not intended to multipost same stuff. Same for next post, deleted text therefor.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:42:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#84 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:36:47 AM(UTC)
Same here

Edited by user Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:43:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#85 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:37:15 AM(UTC)
Same here

Edited by user Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:43:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:38:34 AM(UTC)
Same here

Edited by user Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:44:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#87 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 7:21:59 AM(UTC)
Is this the last update?
Just noticed, in Horizon promo you normally get a reward for every 20th car you take a picture of, and it showed the next reward even if there weren't enough cars in the game.
Now I got one for 731 cars and it doesn't shows the next reward.

Edited by user Friday, December 11, 2020 7:23:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error