4 Pages1234PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 10:36:32 AM(UTC)
In fact, a Jesko.
Stock 998, as assumed.

Edited by user Monday, December 7, 2020 10:44:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 10:49:26 AM(UTC)
the fiat car is wrong.

Edited by user Monday, December 7, 2020 11:24:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 10:58:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Forza Monthly is live now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snIQ3Fr7ZIk
https://www.twitch.tv/forza

New Cars
  • Fiat X1/9 - Summer
  • Hoonigan Ford Bronco - Autum
  • Koenigsegg Jesko - Winter - new to Forza
  • Alfa Romeo 155 - Spring

Don't forget the 24 Austin 7 and 79 TR7 Max!
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#54 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 11:26:55 AM(UTC)
AdamSonic, that's a bit harsh, don't you think?

Newsflash: Your expectations do not always equal reality and they don't cater to your wants and expectations exclusively. There are many of us that are happy to have the X1/9, probably more than the Fiat Coupe.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#55 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 11:35:42 AM(UTC)
Four new seasonal eventprize cars! However, two of them are imported from FM7, and one of them is again a Bronco.
We are now free to put objects on the map! But it is not the Blueprint Root creator. Only in the new mode dedicated. And again the new car is locked behind this mode.
The body kit update? The same as always. I mean there is no such thing.

Super7 looks like a fun mode, and I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be.
But, well...
#56 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 11:42:35 AM(UTC)
well i'm sorry about that because i know i didn't mean it in a mean way but i was a bit shocked and a little bit sad about it and reliased i was a bit foolish i was.

Edited by user Monday, December 7, 2020 11:53:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 11:48:59 AM(UTC)

New Game Mode: Super 7
Coming December 8th, create your own challenges with the Blueprint Builder elements such as ramps and environmental items like a ferris wheel and T-Rex. All challenges that users create feed into the Super7 feature, challenging players to go through a gauntlet of seven challenges for exclusive rewards.

OMG, everybody wanted it and it's finally real. Time to play Horizon again :D
 3 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 11:50:30 AM(UTC)
Please show me where this was asked for? Anything but racing. UGH. This game has truly lost its way......
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 11:51:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Please show me where this was asked for? Anything but racing. UGH. This game has truly lost its way......

HERE HERE :D
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 11:55:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
AdamSonic, that's a bit harsh, don't you think?

Newsflash: Your expectations do not always equal reality and they don't cater to your wants and expectations exclusively. There are many of us that are happy to have the X1/9, probably more than the Fiat Coupe.

i'm sorry about that because i did not act in a cross way and i felt awful about my thoughts.

Edited by user Monday, December 7, 2020 11:58:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 12:53:31 PM(UTC)
"Coming December 8th, create your own challenges with the Blueprint Builder elements such as ramps and environmental items like a ferris wheel and T-Rex."

LOL

It's official. From music concert to Disneyland.

How the mighty have fallen...
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 1:29:27 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - enough, both of you - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, December 8, 2020 12:25:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#63 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 1:40:11 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - enough, both of you - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, December 8, 2020 12:25:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 1:43:30 PM(UTC)
We are all allowed an opinion here Clutch. I respect yours, that’s fine. I post so developers see it not necessarily other forum members. I praise them at times and others times I show my disapproval. Seems the latter is more lately but they really are straying from what I liked about the series in the past. They will change or they will not. It’s really out of our control.
I don’t suppose they fixed the ranked points issue? Haven’t watched the stream yet.

Edited by user Monday, December 7, 2020 1:49:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 2:35:52 PM(UTC)
I'm surprised at all the negative comments. I am happy to see they are adding new features. Not too many games get new features like FH does. Anything that will give you hours of play time a week for a couple of years is well worth the $100. I play FH for childish fun (and at 58 I still play with legos which is why I like the lego mode), and go to FM for some more serious racing (which I believe is the developers intent).
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 2:51:19 PM(UTC)
Looks like a fun addition to the game - I'm looking forward to playing around with it. Very unexpected, and hard to argue with the price of entry. Car-wise, the TR7 and the X1/9 are the pick of the litter for me.
 3 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 10:16:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
We are all allowed an opinion here Clutch. I respect yours, that’s fine. I post so developers see it not necessarily other forum members. I praise them at times and others times I show my disapproval. Seems the latter is more lately but they really are straying from what I liked about the series in the past. They will change or they will not. It’s really out of our control.
I don’t suppose they fixed the ranked points issue? Haven’t watched the stream yet.

Oh yeah, you’re allowed your opinion, no question about that. But man, some of y’all it’s just negative after negative after negative. You would think if someone didn’t like a game that much they would just not play it. Lol
#68 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 8:08:29 AM(UTC)
opened the xbox, went to install update 30 and bomb! It didn't install, I restarted the fh4 and the xbox but it didn't work, I canceled it, but it's not in the updates folder
 2 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 9:59:55 AM(UTC)
Available now (10am Pacific)
5.0 GB on the Xbox One X
4.2 GB on PC

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360058659734-FH4-Release-Notes-Series-30-December-8th-2020-

FH4 Release Notes: Series 30 December 8th, 2020

Quote:
Version Number:
Xbox One: 1.457.371.0
Xbox Series: 2.457.371.0
PC: 1.457.371.2

THE HORIZON SUPER7
Step up to the dealer’s table and take on the Super7, a brand-new game mode that tasks you to beat 7 community created challenges in order to win incredible prizes! You can enter the Horizon Super7 either through the Pause Menu, or through a new in-world activation near the UK Festival Site, and it can be played as many times as you like each Season.

Thanks to the community’s newly unleashed creativity, every Challenge Card in the Horizon Super7 has the chance to delight, surprise or infuriate. Found a Challenge Card you don’t like? No problem – simply burn the Challenge Card to get a new one and carry on working your way towards success! The Horizon Super7 also includes a whole host of new rewards, including the 1924 Austin Seven and the 1979 Triumph TR7 Roadster.

CHALLENGE CARDS
Create your own Challenge Cards, a new UGC type that lets your imagination run wild, and share them with your friends! Choose from any location on the road and pick from a variety of gameplay types, including Drift, Speed, Air and many more.

There are three ways to play Challenge Cards:

• The Horizon Super7 – A new game mode that curates a unique list of 7 Challenge Cards made by the community
  • Freeroam – The world will be populated with an ever refreshing list of Challenge Cards for you to discover
  • The Challenge Browser – Located on the Pause Menu, the Challenge Browser offers more granular search options, allowing you fine tune your search for your next favorite Challenge Card
    Challenge Cards can be created through either the Pause Menu on the Horizon Super7 tab, or through new freeroam activation points for other players Challenge Cards.

BLUEPRINT BUILDER
For the first time in Forza history, players have control of the world around them. Blueprint Builder lets you place stunts, structures and scenery into your Challenge Cards – including Half Pipes, Stunt Ramps…and even a T-Rex! Blueprint Builder unlocks a new world of surprising gameplay possibilities never seen before in Horizon, so explore your creativity and have fun! Blueprint Builder can be accessed when setting a score for your Challenge Card.

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed issues with throttle input, steering input, and force feedback on Xbox One Series S/X when using wheel and pedal peripherals
  • Fixed an issue where engine audio was corrupt for the ‘Porsche 911: Re-imagined by Singer’ on Xbox One Series S/X.
  • Fixed an issue where Clubs are not accessible to players on Xbox One Series S/X
  • Fixed an issue where player liveries would disappear after completing Showcase Events.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 8, 2020 10:01:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#70 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 12:41:36 PM(UTC)

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed issues with throttle input, steering input, and force feedback on Xbox One Series S/X when using wheel and pedal peripherals
  • Fixed an issue where engine audio was corrupt for the ‘Porsche 911: Re-imagined by Singer’ on Xbox One Series S/X.
  • Fixed an issue where Clubs are not accessible to players on Xbox One Series S/X
[/quote]

There is no such thing as Xbox One Series S/X. It's highly probable that some kids will blame you because their parents will buy Xbox One X instead of Xbox Series X as an Xmas gift. Good job :P
#71 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 1:28:08 PM(UTC)
Looks like there's a 7th car in the update that hasn't been revealed yet. The Horizon Promo count went from 724 to 731, but it doesn't show what it is. I'm at 730/731 and the filter doesn't display the Captured / Not Captured options.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 1:32:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloomy Go to Quoted Post
Looks like there's a 7th car in the update that hasn't been revealed yet. The Horizon Promo count went from 724 to 731, but it doesn't show what it is. I'm at 730/731 and the filter doesn't display the Captured / Not Captured options.

Sounds like the Owen's McLaren may have gotten included in the count, its a one-off car that is not obtainable by anyone but the person it was made for.

#73 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:15:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Sounds like the Owen's McLaren may have gotten included in the count, its a one-off car that is not obtainable by anyone but the person it was made for.

I already have that one in my captured list. Someone posted a blueprint code on the forums a while back so you could get a picture of it.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:30:32 PM(UTC)
I'm getting constant server disconnections on Xbox Series X since updating. There's a few others talking about it here: -

https://www.reddit.com/r...ts/k9csps/disconnecting/

Anyone else having issues?
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:32:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SigmaTheDJ Go to Quoted Post
I'm getting constant server disconnections on Xbox Series X since updating. There's a few others talking about it here: -

https://www.reddit.com/r...ts/k9csps/disconnecting/

Anyone else having issues?

I can't delete tunes anymore.
"your tune can not be deleted. Visit ForzaMotorsport.net"

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error