4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2020 12:10:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
I'm fairly certain there won't be 8 Koenigseggs in the update and they only phrased it that way to fit with the '12 Days of Christmas' song.

Not entirely. There's seven Koenigseggs currently in the game; with the Jesko basically guaranteed to be coming, that will make eight. Or perhaps I'm overthinking it more than I should.

For #4, I don't really think it's the GR Supra like some are saying, but I can't currently think of anything better.

#2 is likely the Milano/75 and 155 Q4, substitute SZ for one of them if needed.

#1 I will agree its likely the 8V or X1/9.

#3 is the intriguing one to me, if again, I'm not overthinking things. Being number 3 and "T-Rex" gives me two ideas (of course, it could just be in there for fun and not actually a car). One is the Campagna T-Rex, a three-wheeled car (anyone who's played GTA Online long enough knows it as the BF Raptor), and the other is the three-axled, so six-wheeled, 1997 Dodge T-Rex 6x6 Concept. Either to me are just as likely or unlikely, given that three-wheeled and three-axled cars are in this game now, but neither really strike me as obvious choices either, or ones that even T10/PG care enough about to add.
One of "The 50"
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2020 12:20:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
I'm fairly certain there won't be 8 Koenigseggs in the update and they only phrased it that way to fit with the '12 Days of Christmas' song.

Not entirely. There's seven Koenigseggs currently in the game; with the Jesko basically guaranteed to be coming, that will make eight. Or perhaps I'm overthinking it more than I should.

For #4, I don't really think it's the GR Supra like some are saying, but I can't currently think of anything better.

#2 is likely the Milano/75 and 155 Q4, substitute SZ for one of them if needed.

#1 I will agree its likely the 8V or X1/9.

#3 is the intriguing one to me, if again, I'm not overthinking things. Being number 3 and "T-Rex" gives me two ideas (of course, it could just be in there for fun and not actually a car). One is the Campagna T-Rex, a three-wheeled car (anyone who's played GTA Online long enough knows it as the BF Raptor), and the other is the three-axled, so six-wheeled, 1997 Dodge T-Rex 6x6 Concept. Either to me are just as likely or unlikely, given that three-wheeled and three-axled cars are in this game now, but neither really strike me as obvious choices either, or ones that even T10/PG care enough about to add.

You are correct about this bringing the total to 8 Koenigsegg cars in the game, but he was specifically referring to there being 8 Koenigsegg cars added with the update.
TRex most likely refers to either the 6 wheeled concept, which I loved when it first came out, or the newer model T-Rex.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2020 4:02:44 PM(UTC)
Koenigseggs and Alfas are all very well, but I'm really hoping for an Allegro Equipe :D
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 7:39:12 AM(UTC)
Its honestly astounding Horizon has recieved 30 updates and has more on the way, I remember being so bummed out the first couple games when support/dlc stopped after ~6 months. I am hoping to see a couple more tuner cars and the customization update they talked about so much before support for the game ends though, I wouldn't mind paying! Haven't participated on the forums in a while but I'm looking forward to this end of year update and more to come!

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 9:14:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
Its honestly astounding Horizon has recieved 30 updates and has more on the way, I remember being so bummed out the first couple games when support/dlc stopped after ~6 months. I am hoping to see a couple more tuner cars and the customization update they talked about so much before support for the game ends though, I wouldn't mind paying! Haven't participated on the forums in a while but I'm looking forward to this end of year update and more to come!

It's a live service game.
#31 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 11:03:48 AM(UTC)
Forza Monthly

December 7
10:30am Pacific

Community Spotlight: Ash

https://twitter.com/Ashr...atus/1334928028430897153

Quote:
I AM FINALLY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT... 👀

I am getting featured in December's Forza Monthly during their Community Spotlight segment!
@ForzaHorizon

LIVE DECEMBER 7TH @ 2 PM EST / 7 PM GMT

Tune in & hear about my journey ❤️

http://Twitch.tv/Forza

http://YouTube.com/Turn10Studios

Edited by user Friday, December 4, 2020 11:05:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#32 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 12:11:31 PM(UTC)
That's a Jesko.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#33 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 1:09:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

The Jesko could come, but I think it's pretty unlikely unless they give us 4 cars this time around. Biggest problem with the Jesko is PI, it should go straight into X class unless they undertire it. T-Rex could've been the new RAM TRX, but again, very unlikely.

As the Jesko had been leaked, its coming. I doubt it will be straight to X Class but around Agrea RS (S2-996). Agrea RS according to the internet has more power than the Jesko but not a huge margin and is lighter but not a huge margin. The only thing left as a comparison is grip. The highest it is going to be is S2-998, bear in mind it is RWD.

It should be noted that we have 2x S2-998 base cars. VW IDR and Ultima 1020 which meant that there was not much you can do in terms of upgrades for S2 racing.
#34 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 1:23:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tiny CJ95 Go to Quoted Post

The Jesko could come, but I think it's pretty unlikely unless they give us 4 cars this time around. Biggest problem with the Jesko is PI, it should go straight into X class unless they undertire it. T-Rex could've been the new RAM TRX, but again, very unlikely.

As the Jesko had been leaked, its coming. I doubt it will be straight to X Class but around Agrea RS (S2-996). Agrea RS according to the internet has more power than the Jesko but not a huge margin and is lighter but not a huge margin. The only thing left as a comparison is grip. The highest it is going to be is S2-998, bear in mind it is RWD.

It should be noted that we have 2x S2-998 base cars. VW IDR and Ultima 1020 which meant that there was not much you can do in terms of upgrades for S2 racing.

And default Sport tires which means it's very hard to drive at S2998... :(

I don't like the high-powered Koenigseggs in FH4 very much because of that. But it's still an important addition, because it's a new car.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#35 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 1:41:15 PM(UTC)

And default Sport tires which means it's very hard to drive at S2998... :(

I don't like the high-powered Koenigseggs in FH4 very much because of that. But it's still an important addition, because it's a new car.

its a RWD car with over 1,200 so its gonna be difficult to drive either way. As I doubt Rally tyres to squeeze AWD in will keep it in S2.
#36 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 1:55:37 PM(UTC)
Re Jesko PI, can anyone help me out with the following line of thinking?

The Senna starts out at 977 PI. Chris Harris tested the Senna on a track against a GT3 race car, and the GT3 car was significantly quicker than the Senna.

Now, according to wikipedia GT3 cars have "weight between 1200 kg and 1300 kg (2645 lbs and 2866 lbs) with horsepower between 500 hp and 600 hp", which in incredibly rough terms is more like A class than S2 class. And subjectively, if you drive GT3 cars in ACC, say, they seem closer to FH4 A class than S2. Yet in the real world they beat a 977 PI car around a track.

So something, somewhere, doesn't seem to add up, but I'm not sure what the issue is?
#37 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 2:16:55 PM(UTC)

According to who or what?

Agera RS has 1 megawatt power = 1360 ps, metric system or 1341 hp if you prefer

Jesko has 1600 hp, and much faster than Agera RS by any means

#38 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 2:20:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

The Senna starts out at 977 PI. Chris Harris tested the Senna on a track against a GT3 race car, and the GT3 car was significantly quicker than the Senna.

Now, according to wikipedia GT3 cars have "weight between 1200 kg and 1300 kg (2645 lbs and 2866 lbs) with horsepower between 500 hp and 600 hp", which in incredibly rough terms is more like A class than S2 class. And subjectively, if you drive GT3 cars in ACC, say, they seem closer to FH4 A class than S2. Yet in the real world they beat a 977 PI car around a track.

So something, somewhere, doesn't seem to add up, but I'm not sure what the issue is?

thing is the only GT3 we have is a 911, but its the name of the car. I think the PI is different between FM and FH. I also have no idea how PI is worked out as some parts like front tyre width is expensive where as in AWD you have negative values for rear tyre width.

With the Jesko we have a direct comparison being the Agrea RS.
#39 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 2:23:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post

According to who or what?

Agera RS has 1 megawatt power = 1360 ps, metric system or 1341 hp if you prefer

Jesko has 1600 hp, and much faster than Agera RS by any means

It's depending on fuel being used by the Jesko. In the world of Forza fuel as no value.
#40 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 2:33:23 PM(UTC)

It's depending on fuel being used by the Jesko. In the world of Forza fuel as no value.

doesn't matter at all

base Agera RS has only 1160hp with petrol, less than Jesko no matter what fuel used

you still wrong

#41 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 4:44:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

Downforce in Forza Horizon is fantasy. It's what PG decides. Viper ACR has huge drag and high downforce, other cars are built differently.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 2 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 5:34:53 PM(UTC)
classic fiat is the fiat coupe in my opinon.
 2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2020 6:25:45 PM(UTC)
Koenigsegg Jesko Red Cherry Edition
#44 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2020 11:35:44 AM(UTC)
Hi, I think that jesko will not be able to have the s2 for online, and that makes a car to "collect" or to "have fun", because just by adding the ADW traction the car must be X class already.

amateur tuner, novice designer
#45 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2020 6:15:56 PM(UTC)
Koenigsegg Jesko
#46 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2020 8:24:10 PM(UTC)
More achievements will see me play again for a bit. Hopefully they're not stupidly unlikely like some of the eliminator ones. At least they DID have interesting news still to come this year, but still, bring on the FH1, 2, 3 series X remasters :)
#47 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2020 9:30:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: o tunado Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I think that jesko will not be able to have the s2 for online, and that makes a car to "collect" or to "have fun", because just by adding the ADW traction the car must be X class already.

amateur tuner, novice designer

IMO to solve the "problem" of power difference, just add the standard one as regular fuel then a turbo upgrade to "reproduce" the E85 version.

(which is what they should've done with the Agera RS, and what T10 did with the 917/30 in FM7)

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 12:51:20 AM(UTC)
If the Jesko is coming I doubt it'll be anything else than a dead car in the current PI system.
Better than the Agera RS and One:1 irl it surely starts at the limit of S2 (I don't think PG would add a car directly to X making it completely obsolete).
To achieve this it either has to have an awful tire tier or it gets handling values of a house like the Rimac.
I'm not seeing PG pricing its power correctly making it a viable S2 car.

I mean, the Agera RS or One:1 wouldn't make any attempt at the S2 throne with Race tires anyway - but they would be drivable.

Looking forward to seeing it in Forza because I like it & enjoyed it in the Crew 2 but I'm convinced it'll be horrendeous at S2 998.
#49 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 1:31:40 AM(UTC)
Or they'll add a new class between S2 and X.
#50 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 10:32:23 AM(UTC)
Forza Monthly is live now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snIQ3Fr7ZIk
https://www.twitch.tv/forza

New Cars
  • Fiat X1/9 - Summer
  • Hoonigan Ford Bronco - Autum
  • Koenigsegg Jesko - Winter - new to Forza
  • Alfa Romeo 155 - Spring
  • 1924 Austin 7 - now the oldest car in the game
  • 1979 Triumph TR7

New Game Mode: Super 7
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Coming December 8th, create your own challenges with the Blueprint Builder elements such as ramps and environmental items like a ferris wheel and T-Rex. All challenges that users create feed into the Super7 feature, challenging players to go through a gauntlet of seven challenges for exclusive rewards.

Edited by user Monday, December 7, 2020 1:38:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error