3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 6:23:27 AM(UTC)
Same here, xbox one x
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 6:26:20 AM(UTC)
Well, at least I'm not alone. I know I've posted at least 3 clean laps and haven't got it completed. Seriously, the devs need to start getting their act together... the bugs are mounting up and ignore any report of obvious hackers. Its not fun anymore.
#28 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 6:26:59 AM(UTC)
Well, at least I'm not alone. I know I've posted at least 3 clean laps and haven't got it completed. Seriously, the devs need to start getting their act together... the bugs are mounting up and ignore any report of obvious hackers. Its not fun anymore.
#29 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 8:38:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CptnSpaulding71 Go to Quoted Post
Someone asking if anyone has heard anything from the developers, funny, they must be new because the developers completely ignore the customers which is sad and wrong especially when they constantly create bugs like this. Turn 10 devs are pathetic!

There is no real dev working on FH4 ?!

not sure how many bugs ive reported. Thats my Tickets with multiple Bugs

The #129433 Ticket contains already 10 Bugs or whatever and many not reported because noone cares

Someone who worked on the code before and knows where to look can fix all these bugs in one day! And there are Bugs that can be fixed without touching code.

Look around:
https://www.playground-games.com/careers/
switch to forza tab with half the ppl you can build new horizon

https://twitter.com/Pani...atus/1324371731260334087
There was a extra studio needed to port from xbox to xbox

"@ForzaHorizon · 23. Juli Forza Horizon 4 will be optimized for the Xbox Series X at launch with Smart Delivery. "
Enough time to port and test without extra studio but after rls a hotfix was needed so yeah ;) Its max 1 day with recompile + tests and some hours for gametesters.

They "worked hard to increase Garage Size to 1000" (kidding?) pretty sure there is some #define GARAGE_LIMIT 1000 or set in some config. means 10min of work + recompile.

Doing dev/re for 23yrs now but think some student with c/c++ knowledge is able to fix everything in <5 Days
cant digg deeper and debug without risking a ban (msg me i fix it for free :D)
#30 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 10:09:15 AM(UTC)
Add me to the list of it not unlocking.
#31 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 12:11:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: enroh mada Go to Quoted Post
add another to the list of it not popping

Same here, it won’t pop to gold after way too many clean races.........
Please fix!
#32 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 12:48:27 PM(UTC)
Same here. None of us are going to get 100% for this forzathon unless this gets fixed quick.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 2:39:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkiePie4997 Go to Quoted Post
Someone asking if anyone has heard anything from the developers, funny, they must be new because the developers completely ignore the customers which is sad and wrong especially when they constantly create bugs like this. Turn 10 devs are pathetic!

There is no real dev working on FH4 ?!

not sure how many bugs ive reported. Thats my Tickets with multiple Bugs

The #129433 Ticket contains already 10 Bugs or whatever and many not reported because noone cares

Someone who worked on the code before and knows where to look can fix all these bugs in one day! And there are Bugs that can be fixed without touching code.

Look around:
https://www.playground-games.com/careers/
switch to forza tab with half the ppl you can build new horizon

https://twitter.com/Pani...atus/1324371731260334087
There was a extra studio needed to port from xbox to xbox

"@ForzaHorizon · 23. Juli Forza Horizon 4 will be optimized for the Xbox Series X at launch with Smart Delivery. "
Enough time to port and test without extra studio but after rls a hotfix was needed so yeah ;) Its max 1 day with recompile + tests and some hours for gametesters.

They "worked hard to increase Garage Size to 1000" (kidding?) pretty sure there is some #define GARAGE_LIMIT 1000 or set in some config. means 10min of work + recompile.

Doing dev/re for 23yrs now but think some student with c/c++ knowledge is able to fix everything in <5 Days
cant digg deeper and debug without risking a ban (msg me i fix it for free :D)

Yea, as I said the devs just completely ignore the customers and they have for years, I have made multiple cases but all I ever would get is stupid things like reboot the console or PC or verify files and stuff that I had already tried multiple times. The big flag here is the fact that there is NO ACTUAL support page for the forza games. What they call a support page is just a FAQ. These devs have gotten to the point where they have enough money so they just don't care about the people who gave them all that money anymore, they are pathetic.
#34 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 4:20:22 PM(UTC)
Yea, as I said the devs just completely ignore the customers and they have for years, I have made multiple cases but all I ever would get is stupid things like reboot the console or PC or verify files and stuff that I had already tried multiple times. The big flag here is the fact that there is NO ACTUAL support page for the forza games. What they call a support page is just a FAQ. These devs have gotten to the point where they have enough money so they just don't care about the people who gave them all that money anymore, they are pathetic.

Thats not how it works.
Click credits in the Game thats the Team but they moved to other Projects/Studios whatever. There are no xxx ppl sitting around waiting for something fix. Project was done then u keep some ppl for the DLC when its not done already. All the "new" Cars are in since whatever. There is Microsoft and all the others wich gets Money not a bunch of devs. Servers and all the stuff keeping the game alive costs. Working in the support team doesnt mean you worked at the project itself. Sometimes support is fully outsourced or some players are working for support. Turn off/on works many times but not every time. And the support person wich sends u "have u tried turning it off and on" or "This sounds like an issue that we're currently investigating." ;D is not working for free. And yeah even the faq page/forum costs money.
Other side is the time (game from 2018) for sure there is some new horizon in progress not sure how many cars it was to complete horizon photochallenge (think it was 730 and with last update you have 723) but then its done when last car is released (no idea what roadmap says). Means hiring new teams/people, ads, licenses, this and this, new costs... They are not reinventing the wheel so new horizon is using codebase from 4 when not fixed bugs from 4 too. And you have the car manufacturers wich say bla u cant show our car like this and bla no way our car gets damaged like this and so on wich means u cant do everything ppl wants to be included.

You can see in many places how much love they've put into the game (played hundreds of hours and can see something new everyday) and yes its sad that there is no communication and it feels noone cares afterwards but its to easy to say "they are pathetic"

Edited by user Saturday, November 21, 2020 4:23:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 9:42:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightOwl360 Go to Quoted Post
Same here. None of us are going to get 100% for this forzathon unless this gets fixed quick.

I'm barely gonna be passing the 80% mark until it's fixed... Tried doing the Online Adventure, but it sure lived up to the rumors of being full of toxic players incapable of doing a race without turning it into a demolition derby. :|
#36 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 12:09:17 AM(UTC)
same here did rivals but did not say complete did 4 times glad i am not the only one
#37 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 12:11:57 AM(UTC)
sane here did rivals clean laps not showing completed
#38 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 12:34:25 AM(UTC)
sane here no clean lap showing or complete
#39 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 2:53:01 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I got the same bug! Really annoying because the last I can play before Autumn is Tuesday
#40 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 3:22:27 AM(UTC)
I'm assuming that even if it takes a week to fix when we play autumn it will retrospectively be applied to summer.
#41 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 6:08:36 AM(UTC)
I play with 2 accounts and none off them worked 🤔
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 7:28:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkiePie4997 Go to Quoted Post
Thats not how it works.
Click credits in the Game thats the Team but they moved to other Projects/Studios whatever. There are no xxx ppl sitting around waiting for something fix.

I'm sure you are correct, but it's poor that it's like that. They could at least have waited a short amount of time after release to get the initial feedback and do some work on those things. Let's face it, there would be no "sitting around waiting" involved, there has never been any shortage of things that need fixing.

Compare how poor the updates to FH4 have been in terms of fixing problems with the number of fixes in the last update for AoE II DE, for example:
https://www.ageofempires...ews/aoe2de-update-42848/

Having said that, AoE II DE has its fair share of longstanding issues that the devs appear to be struggling to fix, too.
#43 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 9:07:25 AM(UTC)
Throwing my two cents in. Three clean claps, all of them beating the previous run, and it has not counted. T10 this game has been out for how long and stuff is still breaking?
#44 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 9:25:21 AM(UTC)
Same thing here. Clean laps, no pop. Bugged.

Not happy about the photo requiring other players too. Though that was a no-no for being able to at least get 85% in a season without needing the cooperation of other people.
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 9:32:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kailen4 Go to Quoted Post

Not happy about the photo requiring other players too. Though that was a no-no for being able to at least get 85% in a season without needing the cooperation of other people.

What do you mean? Just wait by the stage until 2 drivatars come by and take the photo. Worked for me.

As for Rivals, everyone open a ticket. I'm not gonna be happy if my 100% perfect streak is ended by the DEV or Panic Button. These kinda bugs shouldn't exist, once again, I have to question who the heck is doing QA over there? Nobody?
#46 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 9:58:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kailen4 Go to Quoted Post

You don’t need other players. Drivatars work fine. Just start a Forza Horizon Circuit race and you should be easily able to get a picture with two drivatars.
#47 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 10:54:56 AM(UTC)
+1
#48 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 11:04:32 AM(UTC)
I'm amazed people are still surprised when a bug turns up in this game.

All the bugs from all the previous FH games inc the awful 360 version put together probably still wouldn't amount to FH4's ongoing tally.

It's not FH4 exclusive though, all this supposed better tech us the players + devs have yet the big games in general seem to be buggier + more careless now than they ever have been.
#49 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 11:21:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpinFast Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone been able to post a clean lap in this Season's Rivals? The Rivals didn't show up on Thursday....It was added later. I've posted numerous clean laps with out the challenge completing.

How hard is it to see who posted a clean lap and give them the series challenge completed? I mean, its not like they keep track and score of it....
#50 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:55:21 PM(UTC)
This is my first week playing FH4 so am unfamiliar with how things work - if they fix this rivals bug in autumn, winter or spring, will it still count towards the overall playlist completion? I'd assume as it's a monthly one and not seasonal that will be the case? I am assuming it's the same rivals challenge during all 4 seasons and only needs to be done once?
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error