4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:05:17 AM(UTC)
SUMMER | SERIES 29

Starts November 19 at 6:30am Pacific
Ends November 26 at 6:30am Pacific

This is the first season of Series 29.

The 1990 Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer is this week's new Exclusive reward car.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP (changes at 7:30am Pacific)
  • 600 FP Car: 2019 McLaren 720S Spider
  • 350 FP Car: 1972 Hoonigan Chevrolet Napalm Nova
  • Clothing: Ken Block Race Suit
  • Clothing: Ken Block Helmet
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST
  • 50% Summer Completion: 1990 Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer (newly released Exclusive model)
  • 80% Summer Completion: 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: Backstage Pass - see how it works here
  • 80% Series Completion: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited DeBerti Design (previously available Exclusive model)

Backstage Pass car choices (all previously released exclusives):
  • 1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190
  • 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
  • 1965 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang
  • 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
  • 1970 Porsche 914/6
  • 2018 Honda Civic Type R
  • 2001 TVR Tuscan S
  • 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo
  • 1965 Pontiac GTO
  • 1952 Hudson Hornet
  • 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill
  • 2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR

PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

#HEADLINETRIO - Photo contains your car + 2 other Player Cars (human or Drivatar) + UK Horizon Festival Stage
    Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: (15%)
Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive the 1993 McLaren F1
  • Win 2 Road Circuit events in your McLaren F1
  • Earn 15 Ultimate Speed Skills in your McLaren F1
  • Win a Street Scene event at The Marathon in your McLaren F1

Daily Challenges: (1% each)
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.
  • Earn 2 stars or better at any Speed Trap
  • Combine Drift and Pass Skills to earn 3 Showoff Skills
  • Earn 3 Daredevil Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 3 Pass Skills
  • Earn 2 Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Earn 2 Awesome Drafting Skills
  • Earn 1 Awesome Clean Racing Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship (6%): "Roving Eye" | Cross Country | (A800) Land Rover
  • Reward: 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar First Edition (previously available Exclusive model)

Showcase Remix (6%): "Quaint Village Rush" | Delta Wing vs Lamborghini Centenario

Seasonal Playground Games (6%) | Mudkicker's Park | (B700) Retro Rally
  • Reward: 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don't have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt (6%): Whitewater Falls Danger Sign | 551.2 feet

PR Stunt (6%): Derwent Reservoir Speed Trap | 190.0 mph

PR Stunt (6%): Carden Creag Speed Zone | 95.0 mph

Championship (6%): "Sheer Driving Pleasure" | Road Racing | (A800) BMW
  • Reward: 2010 BMW M3 GTS (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship (6%): "Simplify, Then Add Lightness" | Street Scene | (A800) Lotus
  • Reward: 2016 Lotus 3-Eleven

Championship (6%): "Power, Beauty, and Soul" | Street Scene | (S1 900) Aston Martin
  • Reward: 1958 Aston Martin DBR1

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: [no info yet]
  • Online Adventure - (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist:
6% for Monthly Rivals
15% for Online Adventure Qualifying

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:03:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:36:44 AM(UTC)
Monthly rivals are not available in Series 29 for some reason.
However, they don't seem to allocate that amount of achievement to the Seasonal Championship or PR Stunts.
Therefore, please note that you will not get 50% of the season's achievement rate on day one if you only achieve the Seasonal Championship+PR Stunt,+Photo challenge+Showcase Remix, as in the past.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:50:50 AM(UTC)
If it's not AI cars barging you off the course into trees, it's the slightest bump on the course causing you to veer off into a building. Tried the Trial twice, both times we would have won if the game didn't decide to either tip my car over for no reason (coming off the jump into the water where I landed it squarely and flat), have it understeer more than usual into a wall at the end of the second event or do a 90 degree tangent into a building.

The Trial on these courses with these AI is just ridiculous...surely the idea would be to keep the loyal players playing so they then buy Horizon 5? As opposed to putting up events which will drive people away? Then again I suppose there will be a load of new players when FH5 drops so I guess the loyal players matter little. Looks like it's going to be another hard week where it's going to take 10+ attempts as well as the biggest slice of luck ever to win this....not sure the game or getting 100% every week on the Playlist is worth the hassle.
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:51:51 AM(UTC)
Can someone please tell me the ranked rewards from last month. Not at home where I wrote them down, thanks. I wish you can see them when you get them. Wouldn’t that be simpler? Why do I have to write it down and remember to keep a tidy garage??

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:53:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:53:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
Monthly rivals are not available in Series 29 for some reason.
However, they don't seem to allocate that amount of achievement to the Seasonal Championship or PR Stunts.
Therefore, please note that you will not get 50% of the season's achievement rate on day one if you only achieve the Seasonal Championship+PR Stunt,+Photo challenge+Showcase Remix, as in the past.

Yes this seems strange, I can't remember if this has happened before. There is a monthly rivals accessible from the rivals tab but completing it doesn't count towards the playlist completion. Also it's not set in the current season but in winter (I think it's always been in the current season before, but not sure).

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:54:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:55:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
If it's not AI cars barging you off the course into trees, it's the slightest bump on the course causing you to veer off into a building. Tried the Trial twice, both times we would have won if the game didn't decide to either tip my car over for no reason (coming off the jump into the water where I landed it squarely and flat), have it understeer more than usual into a wall at the end of the second event or do a 90 degree tangent into a building.

The Trial on these courses with these AI is just ridiculous...surely the idea would be to keep the loyal players playing so they then buy Horizon 5? As opposed to putting up events which will drive people away? Then again I suppose there will be a load of new players when FH5 drops so I guess the loyal players matter little. Looks like it's going to be another hard week where it's going to take 10+ attempts as well as the biggest slice of luck ever to win this....not sure the game or getting 100% every week on the Playlist is worth the hassle.

Try not to touch the AI. The more you hit them the more aggressive they become. You should all have learned this by now and stop ramming off your teammates who know what they are doing. If you are a level 28 and just bought the game know your place. It’s an easy trial if you let those who can do. Play to your abilities, race the guy closest to you. That is racing. Stop worrying about the experienced players if you have very little. It’s not a demolition derby. I don’t mean you just venting.

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:59:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:58:30 AM(UTC)
PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)
#HEADLINETRIO - Photo contains two other drivers; Photo contains the Horizon Festival Mainstage
Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.

That's pretty stupid. Why should I depend on others to complete a challenge?
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:00:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YAMETEEEEEEEEEE Go to Quoted Post
PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)
#HEADLINETRIO - Photo contains two other drivers; Photo contains the Horizon Festival Mainstage

You can do it in solo mode with drivatars, just wait for one to come along, block it in and wait for another one.
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:04:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

You can do it in solo mode with drivatars, just wait for one to come along, block it in and wait for another one.

In game it says the photo should be in front of the Horizon stage so it makes it even worse.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:06:29 AM(UTC)
PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

In game it says the photo should be in front of the Horizon stage so it makes it even worse.

It didn't take long when I tried it earlier.

Or I assume doing it during a race at the festival circuit would work too.

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:14:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:10:11 AM(UTC)
PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

Or I assume doing it during a race at the festival circuit would work too.

Yeah just tried that and it worked.
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:25:54 AM(UTC)
Would be good if the blasted game wouldn't keep disconnection from Online adventure. Been trying for the past hour but soon as i get close to or start the third race it disconnects me and i'm using a wired connection. This game is getting worse and worse with each update. Well i'm done.
 3 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:31:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Can someone please tell me the ranked rewards from last month. Not at home where I wrote them down, thanks. I wish you can see them when you get them. Wouldn’t that be simpler? Why do I have to write it down and remember to keep a tidy garage??

I put the list of rewards in the Series 28 thread but maybe easier to reference is the Seasonal tab I've added to www.bit.ly/FH4spreadsheets which lists every Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist, Online Ranked, and Backstage Pass reward since launch (or almost every, as I did miss a couple Ranked series earlier this year; I'm also backfilling event details).

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:32:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:42:08 AM(UTC)
Thank you Max. It like they make everything difficult on purpose.
 5 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:43:00 AM(UTC)
Enough with the stupid show off skills every week. So annoying to get. 3 weeks in a row stop. Does not register half the time. Pick something else!!!!

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:45:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:51:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post

Try not to touch the AI. The more you hit them the more aggressive they become. You should all have learned this by now and stop ramming off your teammates who know what they are doing. If you are a level 28 and just bought the game know your place. It’s an easy trial if you let those who can do. Play to your abilities, race the guy closest to you. That is racing. Stop worrying about the experienced players if you have very little. It’s not a demolition derby. I don’t mean you just venting.

That was the thing....I was deliberately trying to avoid the AI car....it just kept driving into me again and again until it finally hit me with a huge hit which threw me into a tree!! All the issues I had was while I was leading the races. Every time something happened to me, we lost the event as the points difference swung it in the AI's favour.

I know you weren't directing that at me...I'm a 6 thingie level 400 player!! Admittedly not the best player around...far from it

This is the big problem with these course, as has been mentioned in the past...it's next to impossible to avoid touching the AI and the aggressiveness makes it worse. Most weeks I enjoy doing The Trial...one's like this make me wonder why I continue playing. On a side note: Not sure if it's just me but the AI seemed much more aggressive than usual in the Lotus Championship? Haven't tried the others to see but it seemed that way to me....that and there being more civilian cars during the events (but then that is the same in Free Roam).

I do wonder whether this is T10/PGGs (never know who to blame for things) equivalent of the nightmare level in other games? I've noticed a lot of games have that one level that seems twice as difficult as every other level...maybe this is just their version?
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 9:23:17 AM(UTC)
Aggressive AI is because of network sync. Try different people or connection.
#18 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 9:46:07 AM(UTC)
Yea seems nuts. Doing championships coop. Traffic everywhere. AI crazy
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 9:50:32 AM(UTC)
Hmm, disconnected at the start of race 3 of the trial when 2-0 up. Mildly annoying. Don’t think I’ll be risking trying ranked today!
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:34:19 AM(UTC)
I just risked ranked FFA and it was okay for me at least.

Edited by user Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:35:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:42:41 AM(UTC)
Tried Ranked too showed League 8 then dropped back to 9 from last Month. Rivals doesnt show
Each update new Bugs and Game is in Store for 99,99€
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:50:16 AM(UTC)
I'm pretty sure I got a different BMW than the one in the list. I think I got the BMW Z4.
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 11:06:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Aggressive AI is because of network sync. Try different people or connection.

Really? Urgh...what is it with this game and connection/network issues? Never known a game to be as bad as this. No clue how to fix network sync as my connection has zero issues (beyond Horizon)...reluctant to start messing with things for a solitary game.....already had to buy an Xbox in August to get around the PC network issues.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 11:40:12 AM(UTC)
something is wrong with the month rivals. seasonals all completed (without the missing 6 dailys) and you got only 88%.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 11:40:40 AM(UTC)

I'm with you and thought the same thing today! I practice clean racing at every style race. If you're online with me and I'm hitting you, it's probably because you've rammed me 6-7 times already and I reached my breaking point. But today, the AI in the Trial was a bit out-of-hand. We won 3-0, (thanks to a few team mates picking some very low class A cars which adjusted the AI teams cars too), but the AI was all over the place causing me to drop to 7-8 spot in all 3 races to battle back to a podium finish.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error