#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 1:52:44 AM(UTC)
Hi. I'm using the fanatec wheelbase v2.5 with the universal hub. I'm playing on the new Xbox series x. Everything is working so far but in the ingame settings I can't control the wheel rotation angle. It's stuck at 270 degrees. The controls on the bar are not working. I can't move it up or down. Base fw 664 motor fw 22. In Fh3 everything is fine and I got no problems. Only in fh4
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 9:31:24 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem (same Fanatec wheelbase), the wheel rotation angle is stuck at 270, before the Series X upgrade it was working correctly, anyone have a fix for this problem?
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 11:17:57 AM(UTC)
Hey thanks 4 your reply. I managed to fix this problem, this morning after a call with the fanatec support. You have to adjust the setting via the wheelbase directly, not in the ingame menu. on the wheel tuning menu "Sen" you have to disable "AUT" and set the wheel rotation degree of your desire. For example 900°. You can see the outcame ingame with the activated telemetrie. I hope this will help
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 12:52:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gizmo Klein2400 Go to Quoted Post
Hey thanks 4 your reply. I managed to fix this problem, this morning after a call with the fanatec support. You have to adjust the setting via the wheelbase directly, not in the ingame menu. on the wheel tuning menu "Sen" you have to disable "AUT" and set the wheel rotation degree of your desire. For example 900°. You can see the outcame ingame with the activated telemetrie. I hope this will help

Thank you, i will try!
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 5:19:15 PM(UTC)
I'm having the same issue with Thrustmaster Tmx. Ingame setting is set to 270 and will not move. Using the wheel's configuration to work around this is not ideal, I want the game set the wheel rotation, it worked well on Xbox one but not Series X.
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:10:43 PM(UTC)
Same issue using a Thrustmaster TX Italia, that works perfectly on my One X, but the series X it is set to 270 degrees and will not allow me to change it and there is no force feedback until you tune the wheel 90degrees and makes driving damned near impossible. Spend the greater part of 4 hours trying to get this to work. I have a Logitech G920 that seems to work fine even though it ways there is 270 degree unchangeable setting as well.
#7 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 9:12:29 AM(UTC)
Same here, TS XW Thrustmaster, also issues with WRC 9. Are Microsoft/Turn10 aware of this?
#8 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 11:48:48 AM(UTC)
Issue must be with Panic Button's code, as all is good on Xbox One. I've submitted a ticket so far no response.
#9 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 1:48:29 PM(UTC)
Have submitted a support ticket as well: https://support.forzamot...s/requests/149699?page=1
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 4:03:04 AM(UTC)
Hopefully this gets fixed before my Series X arrives (using Fanatec CSW2.5).
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 7:05:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spunkster265 Go to Quoted Post
Have submitted a support ticket as well: https://support.forzamot...s/requests/149699?page=1

had a look and can not find report a bug anywhere, am i missing something?
#12 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 4:38:00 PM(UTC)
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:18:01 AM(UTC)
Same for me, Thrustmaster TMX, please fix this :C
#14 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 9:49:15 AM(UTC)
Stilo wating for the fix. Bought new console and can't enjoy this..
#15 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 1:22:57 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem with my Thrustmaster tx ,can't play the game,can anyone help with a fix thanks, hopefully turn10 fix this ASAP
#16 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 12:10:47 PM(UTC)
Same here for TMX Pro and the Series S console. Stucked at 270 degree,.
Besides that, if I adjust damper scale to any value other than 0 in advanced options menu, then the wheel makes a terrible noise qhen turning.
Does not happen on FH4 PC with the same wheel.
On Series S, with damper scale set to 100 (default value) it is unplayable. Noise is really terrible.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 12:09:23 PM(UTC)
I can also confirm that the steering rotation is locked across 2 separate Series X consoles with 2 different G920 wheels. Hope it gets fixed soon!
#18 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 7:56:13 AM(UTC)
Same problem thrust master TX on X series X
Workaround is manually put wheel to 900 by pressing and holding d pad left and mode button simultanesly until flashes green 4 times.
Game works perfectly fine and same as before
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2020 12:34:45 PM(UTC)
After doing some different tests, I found that if you restart the game without the wheel plugged in, and then plug it back in after it's started up, it'll be able to use its full rotation. The only problem is that you still cannot adjust the Wheel Rotation in-game (so drifting just ain't working right lol). You may need to do a hard reset for it to work, which would really suck to do every time.

Logitech got back to me, but just told me to adjust the overall wheel settings directly which isn't possible on the Xbox since it is only adjustable game-by-game. So at the moment it seems like it's a quick resume/Series X upgrade-caused error.

Notification

Icon
Error