#1 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 12:49:22 PM(UTC)
1. The brake lights flicker without my pressing the brake.
2. The lunch controller does not work with custom joypad controls.
3. Custom gamepad configurations are not saved after restarting the game, but must be set every time the game is started.

I hope fixing soon everything thanks.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 12:51:41 AM(UTC)
Some general recommendation:
If you post problems, always add what platform you are using and what input device. It makes a lot of difference.

For example your flickering brakelight. You see, mine is not flickering. I would know, I like to drive using the rear cam view.
So I'll just assume you use wheel and peddals. In that case you probably need to increase your lower deadband for your brake pedal. The sensors always have a bit of white noise on them and if the deadbands are too small your brake itself will flicker without you touching the pedal between 0% and 1-2%. There is an ingame setting somewhere in the advanced controller settings.
If you use keyboard that obviously not possible.
If you use a controller ... I don't know.

Also: Whats a lunch controller?
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 3:18:28 AM(UTC)
you have still quite a quantity of them to discover, enjoy the game !

BTW they are not reading there, you can log a ticket at support if you wish it is viewed by someone. Unless it reaches known issues, better consider they don't care.

#4 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 5:28:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SetteNoteInNero Go to Quoted Post

I think I had this issue when there were too many different controllers plugged to my pc.
#5 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 7:10:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SetteNoteInNero Go to Quoted Post

Try increasing your Deceleration Axis Deadzone Inside (Settings > Control Settings > Advanced).
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 4 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 11:11:52 AM(UTC)
Lunch control was never shipped with this game, they decided to let everybody just eat whatever they want.
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 3:15:14 PM(UTC)
Thanks all for respond me.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 4:57:14 PM(UTC)
The same problem appeared about 1 week ago. After restart the game custom controls are not saved and i have to set it again every time i start the game
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:35:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vaitness Go to Quoted Post
The same problem appeared about 1 week ago. After restart the game custom controls are not saved and i have to set it again every time i start the game

It happens to me too, the profile is automatically set to the default 16 (I'm on PC with an xinput gamepad)

Also my previous problems was fixed by disabling some USB devices and this fixed the problem of the auto flick stops light that turned on without giving input to the joypad.

The unsolved problem remains the game not saving the custom profile.

Edited by user Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:41:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 1:17:57 PM(UTC)
Update 20201212
For me the problem with the game not saving the custom profile for gamepad has been fixed with the latest update (Super7).

Notification

Icon
Error