2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 11:42:31 AM(UTC)
I don't know if it's a bug due to the NEW UPDATE, but now the Vinyl HUB only shows the car that you are sitting in Vinyl.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 1:32:36 PM(UTC)
When you go to 'my designs' the game hangs slightly.
When trying to view your shared designs in the design hub, if you are driving a car which doesn't carry your design, no designs are shown.
If you are driving a car with your design on it, it will show this design, but no others.
There's also a slight hang if you go to vinyl groups, but not as long as the one for 'my designs'.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 2:03:24 PM(UTC)
You're right, this is an old bug which they introduced a while ago, and subsequently fixed. Somehow they've broken it again. Except for the hang, that is new.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 2:45:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
You're right, this is an old bug which they introduced a while ago, and subsequently fixed. Somehow they've broken it again. Except for the hang, that is new.

The same problem happens to me, certainly the trainee applied a filter when testing and forgot to remove it when finishing the test.
 4 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 12:26:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChrisAndyDan Go to Quoted Post
When you go to 'my designs' the game hangs slightly.
When trying to view your shared designs in the design hub, if you are driving a car which doesn't carry your design, no designs are shown.
If you are driving a car with your design on it, it will show this design, but no others.
There's also a slight hang if you go to vinyl groups, but not as long as the one for 'my designs'.

Bug also applies to anyone else’s Creative Hub you’re trying to view.

Additionally, ‘MY DESIGNS’ & ‘My Vinyl Groups’ not syncing with previous titles meaning those of us who prefer to paint in older editors can’t import to H4.

**edit** I’m on X1X

Edited by user Thursday, November 5, 2020 3:55:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 8:00:26 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

I only play on my console, but I decided to installed FH4 on my PC to try to make some liveries (and it is much much easier to make and accurate logo). After throwing something together for my Durango and Mustang I went to see how they look in the creative hub but can only see the livery of the current car. Went to my xbox and the same thing is happening. Not sure if it's something that happened because I am saving things on my PC or the latest update (been playing on my xbox since release, but only just installed on my PC). Anybody else have an issue like this? Thanks.

Edited by user Thursday, November 5, 2020 8:42:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 7:14:13 PM(UTC)
Seems the updates bugged, can't get in to "My Designs" to delete some, as I've hit my limit, so everytime i go in to My Designs my game freezes up and I have to shut down the game. So i can't make any designs nor delete any....great.
#8 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 3:39:32 AM(UTC)
The update series 29 blocked the display of new codes, only the old codes appear
For now you have to find tuning the old way, by Gamertag, Search, ...

#9 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 1:21:48 PM(UTC)
Not only have I been getting the same bug with the designs, But I have also been getting a bug when trying to share the photos that I take, It keeps telling me that its inappropriate, All it is is a pic of my
Toyota truck Jumping off the castle danger sign, And I called it "Challenge 11" and in the text I put "Castle Jump off" There's no designs or words on the truck that could be considered offensive,
And nothing in the background that could be offensive unless its the British flag in the background.

Has anyone else been having this problem?
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 3:24:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ResistantBow05 Go to Quoted Post
Not only have I been getting the same bug with the designs, But I have also been getting a bug when trying to share the photos that I take, It keeps telling me that its inappropriate, All it is is a pic of my
Toyota truck Jumping off the castle danger sign, And I called it "Challenge 11" and in the text I put "Castle Jump off" There's no designs or words on the truck that could be considered offensive,
And nothing in the background that could be offensive unless its the British flag in the background.

Some words are meaninglessly blocked, like Super Speed, Gumball 3000, it seems that the guys who make the game are unaware of the world by car, they are on another planet, they remove classic rally cars from the game, icons, etc ...

#11 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 4:00:09 PM(UTC)
my save on forza horizon 4 disappeared I synchronized with the same account and nothing, all my data has been lost please help meee
#12 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 6:45:01 PM(UTC)

For reasons unknown, two-digit numbers are likely to be considered inappropriate words.
For example, the "61" in the Maserati Tipo 61 is also considered an inappropriate word.
I have checked databases of hate symbols and other sources for these numbers to see if they are inappropriate, but there are none.

We don't know the reason why those numbers are can't available, but perhaps if you remove the number 11 from the file name, you can share the photo.
#13 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 6:49:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post

For reasons unknown, two-digit numbers are likely to be considered inappropriate words.
For example, the "61" in the Maserati Tipo 61 is also considered an inappropriate word.
I have checked databases of hate symbols and other sources for these numbers to see if they are inappropriate, but there are none.

We don't know the reason why those numbers are can't available, but perhaps if you remove the number 11 from the file name, you can share the photo.

I find all this meaningless, this needs to be revised in the other version.
#14 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 11:14:49 PM(UTC)

I've run into a similar problem with tune descriptions: e.g. miss-typed "3.2L" as "3.L" and it flagged the description as inappropriate & blocked by the language filter. Fixed the typo and the tune saved/shared fine. Very odd.

#15 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 2:03:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post

Additionally, ‘MY DESIGNS’ & ‘My Vinyl Groups’ not syncing with previous titles meaning those of us who prefer to paint in older editors can’t import to H4.

**edit** I’m on X1X

I have the same problem, what is the solution?
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 2:34:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BaAaDaM Go to Quoted Post

**edit** I’m on X1X

You have to wait for the update to come out that fixes it.
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 9:09:11 AM(UTC)
Presumably this bug occurs to all (or very many) players regardless of console type and we'll have to wait until PG releases a patch to fix it.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 10:48:12 AM(UTC)
Every time I restart my game, my control settings will go from my Custom profile to the one to the left which is Default Layout 16
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 5:11:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BaAaDaM Go to Quoted Post

**edit** I’m on X1X

Searching here on the forum has a specific topic for this problem, at the time it happened to me I lost everything at the end of 2019, there was no solution.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 9:58:53 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the info, I put a 0 in front of the 11 making it 011 and it worked just fine
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 4:46:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: betinhogvz Go to Quoted Post
The update series 29 blocked the display of new codes, only the old codes appear
For now you have to find tuning the old way, by Gamertag, Search, ...

I've been frustrated by this too on XBox1S. Share Code button not visible for new tunes, new tunes are shared but you can't see the number of downloads/likes/uses.
You can get to your own new share code by finding the car tune through your Creative Hub... the button is still there.
Raised a bug report for it day of the update & typically not heard anything back from 'support' yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 9:15:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PREX2000 Go to Quoted Post
Every time I restart my game, my control settings will go from my Custom profile to the one to the left which is Default Layout 16

Same here, I usually discover that this happened after I start a race.
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 4:44:52 PM(UTC)
Have the same bugs can not go to auktionhouse etc is grayend out online is working wierd ?
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 4:45:36 PM(UTC)
Have the same bugs can not go to auktionhouse etc is grayend out online is working wierd ?
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 6:30:10 PM(UTC)
Handling alot of the Cars handling has changed, alot of my Cars that i use for online racing, Forzathon and just driving around the map that used to handle really well, have next to no grip at all now.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error