1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 1, 2020 12:07:34 PM(UTC)
It appears that Forza Motorsport 4, Horizon 1 and Horizon 2 servers are gone.

All online features just say the servers are unavailabe right now, the whole FM4 community on Facebook have been going on about it since last Monday.

User created races are the only feature that still works, suggesting the servers are still up but all online features are gone.

Will this be fixed or can we at least have confirmation that this is the end? If so it'll be a sad day to say the least as the community is thriving on FM4 in particular with several online racing leagues getting fully lobbies and in some cases having to open 2 lobbies just to get everyone in, there's always at least 200 cars a day listed on the auction house and new photos, tunes, designs and vinyl groups being listed on the storefront daily.

It's more active than Forza Motorsport 5 yet the servers for that still exist!
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 1, 2020 11:58:25 PM(UTC)
Yeah same thing for me, i waiting online service, i hope server has not closed, need storefront, livery etc, there is no FM4 server status or some news about it.

Sry for my bad english.
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2020 12:54:45 PM(UTC)
yeah, many people are still playing, we got leagues, racing lobbys, almost full lobby always, people are painting, selling cars, or just do leaderboards that game is best of the best of racing games, will be sad if it die :(
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 5:04:08 AM(UTC)
Still nothing atm, waiting some infos i hope server not closed this W-E
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 5:06:10 AM(UTC)
It's rather strange it worked for so long. I played Motorsport 2 online this year. It's a chance X360 is gone forever before new-gen.
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 9:25:42 AM(UTC)
as of a hour ago still not working ..I use the online stuff a lot on forza motorsport 4
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 11:55:19 AM(UTC)
all motorsports, horizon 2 didn't work, but how about horizon 1 cause its backward compatible with xbox one?
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 6:02:07 PM(UTC)
I take it the admins no longer reads this section.
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 11:54:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PawsonRMI Go to Quoted Post
all motorsports, horizon 2 didn't work, but how about horizon 1 cause its backward compatible with xbox one?

Just the same. We submitted several tickets to support and asked here in the forum for info and it doesn't look like no one bothers to at least reply so far.

#10 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 3:27:47 PM(UTC)
my friend texted me with that message : "A moderator for the Forza Official Discord has contacted Turn 10 directly.

They've said it was not intentional and they're working on a fix."

so maybe they will bring it back alive :) hope so :)
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 7:08:23 PM(UTC)
you can still race online, just have to host your own lobby.
#12 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2020 11:43:57 AM(UTC)
my friend texted me with that message : "A moderator for the Forza Official Discord has contacted Turn 10 directly.

They've said it was not intentional and they're working on a fix."

so maybe they will bring it back alive :) hope so :)

I sure hope so. Already missing the FM4 crowd. Going to have to work to get some guys back on there after this blackout.
#13 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2020 5:01:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MokkaJyrin Go to Quoted Post

Just the same. We submitted several tickets to support and asked here in the forum for info and it doesn't look like no one bothers to at least reply so far.

I submitted a ticket on Thursday and I got back a response just a little bit ago. They're aware of the issue and working to get it fixed. So we have that. Hope to see FM4 back online soon. Me and a Clockwork Motorsports member will be putting some B class cars up on Auction.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 9:12:42 AM(UTC)
Servers are back up and going.
#15 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 3:31:33 AM(UTC)
They are working, I'm hosting an online race atm :/

Notification

Icon
Error