#1 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 1:57:55 PM(UTC)

Do you think the C8 will make it in to Horizon4?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 1:00:55 AM(UTC)
Probably not.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 7:25:14 AM(UTC)
This will likely be saved for the next Motorsports and Horizon releases, not new additions to a 2+ year old game.......I expect we will see cars from previous Forza games added as the year moves on but with a new console, that can only mean a new Horizon (and we know a new Motorsport) game is on the...err...Horizon :P

#4 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 6:28:04 AM(UTC)
I think they will....i figure since they've added the koenigsegg jesko, which is about as new as the c8, i see no reason to not add it, plus other racing games like project cars 3 and the crew 2 have it as well. I wouldn't mind them adding the koenigsegg gemera and lamborghini aventador svj either.
#5 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 10:08:20 AM(UTC)
I wish it would. The devs really need to.

But I don't have much hope for it at all. The thing I fear is that by the time anyone at Playground or Turn 10 decides that it's worth the effort to laser-scan and digitize the new Corvette or the fleet of other new, interesting sports cars and supercars currently in existence, the industry will have moved on to newer stuff, and these models will get lost in the mix as the devs decide to wait for a C8 ZR1 and focus on the latest meme car trivia answer instead while they wait.
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 8:42:53 AM(UTC)
Heh heh heh, Nope.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 8:14:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch2009 Go to Quoted Post
I wish it would. The devs really need to.

But I don't have much hope for it at all. The thing I fear is that by the time anyone at Playground or Turn 10 decides that it's worth the effort to laser-scan and digitize the new Corvette or the fleet of other new, interesting sports cars and supercars currently in existence, the industry will have moved on to newer stuff, and these models will get lost in the mix as the devs decide to wait for a C8 ZR1 and focus on the latest meme car trivia answer instead while they wait.

Man did this age like milk
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 11:41:24 AM(UTC)
They do not have any race cars of that type in H4. So probably not. They wouldn’t be that good, they had some GT3 in H3. Useless. You never know however.

Edited by user Thursday, January 7, 2021 1:12:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 1:52:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
They do not have any race cars of that type in H4. So probably not. They wouldn’t be that good, they had some GT3 in H3. Useless. You never know however.

C8 isn't a race car, so I'm not sure where that logic came from, I see no reason why it would not be added unless it is being held back for the new Motorsport.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 2:18:47 PM(UTC)
We always refer to the GT3 corvettes as the C6 or C7 in Forza7. I thought he was asking about the C8.R, my mistake.

Edited by user Thursday, January 7, 2021 2:21:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 4:32:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeadRusch1 Go to Quoted Post
This will likely be saved for the next Motorsports and Horizon releases, not new additions to a 2+ year old game.......I expect we will see cars from previous Forza games added as the year moves on but with a new console, that can only mean a new Horizon (and we know a new Motorsport) game is on the...err...Horizon :P

This is the same sort of thing I heard about the Koenigsegg Jesko.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 7:38:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
We always refer to the GT3 corvettes as the C6 or C7 in Forza7. I thought he was asking about the C8.R, my mistake.

The logic makes sense when you put it that way, my apologies for assuming otherwise.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#13 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 7:49:27 PM(UTC)
I’m very happy to say I was wrong.
#14 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 11:42:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crippled Locust Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HeadRusch1 Go to Quoted Post

This is the same sort of thing I heard about the Koenigsegg Jesko.

You understand why people like me say "It's unlikely" right?

A game that's 2+ years old wouldn't have brand new models introduced into it.....those cars would be used to get people to buy a new game, and maybe later the models would be introduced into the older game, but it looks like it could be that COVID has caused delays on Motorsport 8 and Horizon 5 and this is one way of keeping the community engaged.....if the models are done, well, release them I guess.....if you don't have the follow-up game ready.

Notification

Icon
Error