#1 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 6:33:10 PM(UTC)
Hi folks.

I play FH4 on PC and the liveries on my cars keep reverting back to the defaults which is obviously not good. I've also noticed the online sessions keep dropping out on the PC version, unlike the Xbox version. Could it be something to do with that?

Cheers.

Darren
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 11:24:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RandomBinary619 Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks.

I play FH4 on PC and the liveries on my cars keep reverting back to the defaults which is obviously not good. I've also noticed the online sessions keep dropping out on the PC version, unlike the Xbox version. Could it be something to do with that?

Cheers.

Darren

Very first time I read about that in 2 years, the livery revert I mean. I don't think it's related to livery content as this is usually managed through ban. You need to be more specific about the scenario, is it some livery you put on Xbox, you can see on PC then is removed ? personal livery or something downloaded ....

#3 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 12:12:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RandomBinary619 Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks.

Cheers.

Darren

I play on PC and haven't had that livery issue, that's a strange one. That and the regular disconnections sounds like there is something very amiss at your end on your PC somewhere. We can rule out your internet or router as being a source of the problem if the game works fine on your Xbox obviously.
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 11:30:00 PM(UTC)
Thanks for replying guys.

@Tilo38: I have got FH4 on the Xbox One X aswell but I'm not using it in conjunction with the PC version when changing car liveries. To give an example of what happens, I choose a car from my garage, then I download a different livery for it from the "hot this week" section (I think it's called that), then the new livery changes back to the previous (default) livery the next time I start the game or even before I've restarted the game by simply swapping to a different car and swapping back again. Come to think of it, it's been happening on my Xbox too as I remember talking about it to my friend on voice chat.

@FullNietzsche: As for the sessions dropping out I'm sure it's nothing to do with my PC because I just got a new one 6 days ago. It was happening on my old PC, it happens on my new PC and both of them play other games online very well without disconnecting.
#5 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2020 7:38:24 AM(UTC)
I think I've just sussed out what the problem is. I happened to be going through my Windows settings and I noticed that my Xbox networking isn't working properly. Sometimes it says my NAT type is open but sometimes it says Teredo is unable to qualify. Also it always says my server connectivity is blocked.

I've checked both ends of my ethernet connection and it's all fine. I've also reset my router back to factory default settings (which I believe it was on anyway) just incase but the problem is the same.

I looked at the 2 Microsoft web pages about NAT type / Teredo and Xbox Live multiplayer server connectivity, making sure to follow all of the possible solutions, but still the problem remains.

Could it not just be that Xbox Live servers are really busy these days and that Xboxes get priority over PCs?

Notification

Icon
Error