8 Pages<<678Prev
#176 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 12:52:57 PM(UTC)
Its a common bug, but since apparently people really dont care, or they dont give it importance (as most of the problems with this game these days), i dont think we are ever going to see our missing backstage passes at all.

Edited by user Monday, May 3, 2021 8:55:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#177 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 7:00:35 PM(UTC)
It sucks for new players but since a lot already have these cars it's not been as focused on as other bugs. Don't see why they don't just gift a free pass so people who want to can get something for their time.
#178 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 12:36:20 AM(UTC)
The backstage passes I won in the winter season that ended a few days ago and the spring season that just started are still not defined in my account. When will this error be corrected and my rights, which I have earned through a lot of effort, will be defined in my account?!
#179 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 11:30:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PassionWagon69 Go to Quoted Post
It sucks for new players but since a lot already have these cars it's not been as focused on as other bugs.

You seem a new player too. Because if you think the reason they dont fix things its because of importance... you are really clueless here. lol. Welcome to FH4.

Edited by user Sunday, May 2, 2021 8:44:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#180 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 8:50:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
[quote=PassionWagon69;1190645]It sucks for new players but since a lot already have these cars it's not been as focused on as other bugs. /quote]
You seem a new player too. Because if you think the reason they dont fix things its because of importance... you are really clueless here. lol. Welcome to FH4.

I don't think you understood my post correctly lol. I mean more people are up in arms about about other stuff like the magnate (you can't actually complete the game if you didn't already achieve it) and connectivity etc

Edited by user Saturday, May 1, 2021 8:51:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#181 Posted : Sunday, May 2, 2021 6:48:23 PM(UTC)
I can't give them any excuses on this. Horizon Backstage is a mess that starts with the cut off screen and ends with not issuing won passes. This was a more recent addition to the game and some awareness of it operations should be a no-brainer for them. This is a simple "We sent everyone a free one" solution to at least slow down the bleeding. Instead, it has been ignored
#182 Posted : Sunday, May 2, 2021 6:58:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Memnarch420 Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - thread merged. See the Forza Support article on FH4 Known Issues mentioning Backstage Passes. - MM]

I missed part of summer and most of winter, so I did not hit 50% for the entire season until this week. When I hit it on Thursday, it said I was rewarded a Horizon Pass but have yet to receive it in order to use it. https://scontent.xx.fbcd...6a541f75&oe=60B30480

Seeing as they saw and merged my post into this one, they obviously are very aware that there is an issue. As such, based on the lack of an actual response, one can only assume that it's a very low priority for them.

I was thinking a support ticket, but I'm not seeing anything within these forums that would convince me a ticket would be of any purpose.
 1 user liked this post.
#183 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2021 12:11:02 AM(UTC)
Moderators merged your post. They don't have anything to do with game developers. The same goes with the staff responsible for Tweeter.
A ticket is the only reasonable way to solve game problems. They are the official support team in the end. It's not a guarantee and it can also take some time.
#184 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 12:59:28 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, May 5, 2021 12:17:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#185 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 7:11:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post

A ticket is the only reasonable way to solve game problems.

Then, we are completely screwed. But what else is news.
#186 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:10:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Then, we are completely screwed. But what else is news.

Ok, you may not agree that a ticket system is he best way to fix game problems. But than what is the best way?
There was a time when Krystal was active here and on Discord but the beautiful community made her quit. And she wasn't even a part of the dev team and was treated really bad. So obviously a direct communication is impossible. We, with our behavior made this communication mess. We need to change first and than the devs may come back and listen again.
In alternative the whole player base can boycott FH5 and force the devs to listen more. But who won't buy FH5? I know I will. And the few that won't will be replaced by new fans. It's still the best open world racing game, for a lot of people.
#187 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 6:38:28 PM(UTC)
1st post updated with recent vote-winning cars added to Horizon Backstage:
Car 30: 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista
Car 31: 723 Quartz Regalia
Car 32: 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista with 65% vote
Car 33: 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top with 52% vote
Car 34: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design

This week's choice between the 1996 Chevrolet Impala and the Plymouth Fury seems to be leaning toward the Impala. The vote ends just after 7am Pacific on May 6th:

Edited by user Wednesday, May 5, 2021 6:39:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#188 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 8:52:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
1st post updated with recent vote-winning cars added to Horizon Backstage:
Car 30: 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista
Car 31: 723 Quartz Regalia
Car 32: 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista with 65% vote
Car 33: 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top with 52% vote
Car 34: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design

This week's choice between the 1996 Chevrolet Impala and the Plymouth Fury seems to be leaning toward the Impala. The vote ends just after 7am Pacific on May 6th:

That's what we were hoping for. Thanks for coming with your completely oblivious reply to the thread. Here we all are talking about how they are not giving us our passes we have earned, and you want to post about the vote results? I could care less about an update to the vote list. How about an update on the issues at hand?

To be honest, I really could not care less about what cars are available. Multiple unreceived passes have assured me that I should not even bother with Backstage for now. Until the issue is resolved, I won't bother voting. If I need a car, I'll just go buy it. They all appear on the AH eventually. Credits are not an issue.
 2 users liked this post.
#189 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 9:29:00 PM(UTC)
Max isn’t the enemy. That’s not his issue. He’s a mod, info giver.

So don’t be rude. Max can take care of himself but that post was otl.
#190 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 12:56:29 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately the latest series 35 update/patch didn't add the missing backstage pass from series 34 :/ Let's hope they unlock normally in series 35! I still need a few ;)
#191 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 3:49:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post

Not being rude. I want to know what is going on with the passes we have yet to get from winning them. A mod is here to represent the company. If they are participating in the forums, they should at least be informed and be able to inform us. Why would I care about more content for a broken aspect of the game? More cars for Horizon Backstage is kinda pointless when you can't even get them anyways.

My post is based on the level of frustration that has been created by the poor handling of this situation. You don't blame the customer for the bad work you did on their car. Don't blame me for being upset with poor service. If they are moderating these forums, they should be able to field questions and concerns. If they are being left in the dark by them, then they are being set up as a shield for the company. We have been posting for weeks about the issue. Tossing in a random update about cars available in a mode you can't use seems like an oblivious way to antagonize people and illicit a negative response. Whether intended or not, it just feels like we are being ignored when things like this happen.

"Check out the new food we put in your kitchen. Pretty cool, right? Except you can't have any of it. Here's what we are adding next. You can't have it either. Nice kitchen though."

As a paying customer, it's not my job to make things right. That is on the people running the show from the top down.
 3 users liked this post.
#192 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 5:03:22 PM(UTC)
Not being rude. I want to know what is going on with the passes we have yet to get from winning them. A mod is here to represent the company.

100% false, other than not embarrassing the company with inappropriate behavior. Moderators are community members. If I know more than the average bear it's only because I pay more attention to the public info.

Quote:
If they are participating in the forums, they should at least be informed and be able to inform us.

Hey, I'd love that, but moderators are not employees and don't have access to internal corporate information. If they had something to share beyond what I can see on the Forza Support channels, they wouldn't tell just me, they'd tell everyone. If I haven't shared info it's because I don't have it. That's not going to make me stop sharing game info I do have.

Quote:
Why would I care about more content for a broken aspect of the game?

If you don't care about one of the many various other aspects of the game, you can just skip the post. Many players do care and ask me me about reward info, which is why I post it.

Quote:
My post is based on the level of frustration that has been created by the poor handling of this situation. You don't blame the customer for the bad work

Nor do you blame the messenger.

Quote:
If they are being left in the dark by them, then they are being set up as a shield for the company.

That's an opinion. Moderators certainly do bear the brunt of angry players, on top of our own frustrations. But I have never been asked nor seen any moderator asked to stand in the line of fire to protect the company.

Quote:
As a paying customer, it's not my job to make things right.

Ditto. Moderators are simply empowered to enforce the channel rules. I'm here a lot, I play a lot, and I'm interested in fostering a better community for others as well as my own enjoyment. I'm putting that in, at least.

Edited by user Thursday, May 6, 2021 5:06:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#193 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:33:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post

Not being rude. I want to know what is going on with the passes we have yet to get from winning them. A mod is here to represent the company. If they are participating in the forums, they should at least be informed and be able to inform us. Why would I care about more content for a broken aspect of the game? More cars for Horizon Backstage is kinda pointless when you can't even get them anyways.

My post is based on the level of frustration that has been created by the poor handling of this situation. You don't blame the customer for the bad work you did on their car. Don't blame me for being upset with poor service. If they are moderating these forums, they should be able to field questions and concerns. If they are being left in the dark by them, then they are being set up as a shield for the company. We have been posting for weeks about the issue. Tossing in a random update about cars available in a mode you can't use seems like an oblivious way to antagonize people and illicit a negative response. Whether intended or not, it just feels like we are being ignored when things like this happen.

"Check out the new food we put in your kitchen. Pretty cool, right? Except you can't have any of it. Here's what we are adding next. You can't have it either. Nice kitchen though."

As a paying customer, it's not my job to make things right. That is on the people running the show from the top down.

Oh that’s cute that your entire tantrum is based off of the false belief that Max is a PG employee. Do you even fully understand what a “moderator” is?
#194 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:50:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Not being rude. I want to know what is going on with the passes we have yet to get from winning them. A mod is here to represent the company.

100% false, other than not embarrassing the company with inappropriate behavior. Moderators are community members. If I know more than the average bear it's only because I pay more attention to the public info.

Quote:
If they are participating in the forums, they should at least be informed and be able to inform us.

Hey, I'd love that, but moderators are not employees and don't have access to internal corporate information. If they had something to share beyond what I can see on the Forza Support channels, they wouldn't tell just me, they'd tell everyone. If I haven't shared info it's because I don't have it. That's not going to make me stop sharing game info I do have.

Quote:
Why would I care about more content for a broken aspect of the game?

If you don't care about one of the many various other aspects of the game, you can just skip the post. Many players do care and ask me me about reward info, which is why I post it.

Quote:
My post is based on the level of frustration that has been created by the poor handling of this situation. You don't blame the customer for the bad work

Nor do you blame the messenger.

Quote:
If they are being left in the dark by them, then they are being set up as a shield for the company.

That's an opinion. Moderators certainly do bear the brunt of angry players, on top of our own frustrations. But I have never been asked nor seen any moderator asked to stand in the line of fire to protect the company.

Quote:
As a paying customer, it's not my job to make things right.

Ditto. Moderators are simply empowered to enforce the channel rules. I'm here a lot, I play a lot, and I'm interested in fostering a better community for others as well as my own enjoyment. I'm putting that in, at least.

Thank you. That's all I needed to hear to know I won't waste any more time on these forums. There are better avenues for information and support.
#195 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:56:16 PM(UTC)
Thank you.

👍
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error