6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 1:52:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudiTT2010 Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,

I recently got Xbox live gold to do the seasonal events. If you get 100% series completion do you get a second backstage pass? Does anything over 50% carry over to the next series?

You get a new pass each series, so fear not.

Almost nothing is carried over, sometimes the ranked adventure for me was... glitch maybe?

#127 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 2:22:36 PM(UTC)
Right but that would mean one pass a month. I read it can take less time then that meaning something either carries over or 100% gives you another or did I read wrong?
#128 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 5:16:23 PM(UTC)
Well, on my side I won the backstage, used it to purchase the Honda Civic 2018 from backstage /autoshow - THEN GAME FROZE! Upon restart of the game the backstage pass was gone and the same with the car.

Opened a ticket but the same as usual, asking me to send a screenshot of what happened. What a joke, lack of support and robbed in the end.
#129 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 8:29:38 PM(UTC)
HeldPuma,

There is a glitch where the number for the Backstage Passes is almost completely off the screen. Normally, if you had 0 passes, the number 0 would be in that location. But if you notice, there is no number at all. This glitch showed up on one of the more recent patches. But on my screen, if I look all the way to the right, and down the equivalent of one "line" of text from where it should be, I can see the beginning of a number. This is how many Backstage Passes you have. Odd and frustrating, but there it is. So chances are, you did not lose any passes, you just can't see (or can hardly see) how many you have.

AudiTT,

The goals for each series and each week only count for that series/week. So for the Backstage Pass, you need to attain at least 50% of the monthly challenges to receive a Backstage Pass. If you complete all the challenges in the first two weeks, you should have around 60% (because of the Monthly Rivals Event and Online Adventures) and would then receive a Backstage Pass which can be used immediately or held on to until whenever. You will not get another opportunity for a Backstage Pass until the next series. So it doesn't necessarily take all month to earn the pass, but if you take longer than a month, you might not get it.
#130 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 5:11:45 AM(UTC)
I don't know if the Horizon Backstage vote deadline changed prior to today or with the Series 32 content update, but it has been changed from March 11 to today at 6:10am Pacific. The Chevy Colorado ZR2 looks to claim the win with ~59% of the vote.

#131 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 10:22:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudiTT2010 Go to Quoted Post
Right but that would mean one pass a month. I read it can take less time then that meaning something either carries over or 100% gives you another or did I read wrong?

This Series they've added another 2 backstage passes, for 50% Autumn and Winter completions. Very good to see.

If only people voted for the 280 SL when it came up...
#132 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 7:40:36 AM(UTC)
oh yes, the 280SL was a big failure, why people didn't vote for it is a big mystery....
#133 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2021 7:51:23 PM(UTC)
Please Add Porsche 906 Carrera to Backstage
I’ve been playing this game for a while, I play the festival playlists and grind quite a bit. One car I love the look of, but can never find on the auction house is the 906 Carrera.

I don’t know how rare it’s intended to be, but considering the 599 EVO is available for a Backstage Pass, I have to imagine it’s doable.

Please at least consider putting it to a vote to be added.

In any case, I love the game, and truly appreciate the work that’s gone into it. Thank you sincerely to the devs.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 17, 2021 6:41:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#134 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2021 7:57:27 AM(UTC)

The 2018 Mini John Cooper Works Convertible won last week's vote to become car #25.

This week's vote is open until Thursday February 18:
  • Buick GSX
  • Chevy Impala '96

Edited by user Wednesday, February 24, 2021 6:25:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#135 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2021 7:25:55 PM(UTC)
Max,

The Impala is a '96, not a '98.

[Mod Edit - corrected, thanks! - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, February 24, 2021 6:24:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#136 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 12:11:06 AM(UTC)
The 1970 Buick GSX became car #26 last week with ~55 of the vote.

This week's vote ends at 6:10am Pacific:
  • Maserati MC12 Corsa
  • Caddy Escalade

Edited by user Thursday, March 4, 2021 12:11:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#137 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 7:06:43 AM(UTC)
All of them cars that you already can get through other ways like wheelspin... i mean, i only play like one hour a day and i already have 90% of the cars showed in the backstage... on top of that, they put ridiculous limits so we cant keep saving tunes, or designs, or whatever, so i wonder why they had the idea of giving us another "event" with car prices when they FIRST NEED TO FIX AND INCREASE the number of "save" files we have. At this point its completely necessary and imperative. I just hope people is smart enough to AVOID buying anything else from this game, like car packs or whatever. Please guys wake up.
#138 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2021 5:22:37 AM(UTC)
Do you guys think they will eventually put the PO cars up for vote?

Yes, they're PO, but with FH5 on the way why does it matter anyway. The game will run its cycle.

Does FH3 have PO cars availiable more easily?
#139 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 6:34:21 PM(UTC)
The Maserati Corsa became car #27 last week with ~77% of the vote.

This week's vote ends at 6:10am Pacific. With less than 12 hours to go, the X-Bow leads with about 59% of the vote:
  • KTM X-Bow GT4
  • Hoonigan RS200

#140 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2021 6:20:08 AM(UTC)
The 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione beat out the Rimac to become car #28.

#141 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2021 6:16:42 PM(UTC)
With twelve hours left to vote, the Maserati Ghibli is leading the AMC Rebel at 56% to 44%.

#142 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2021 6:33:28 PM(UTC)
The 2014 Maserati Ghibli became car #29 last week.

With twelve hours left to vote this week, the Mercedes-Benz 280 SL leads the MINI Countryman with 58% of the vote.

6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error