4 Pages1234PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 1:07:15 PM(UTC)
The forum is one of the least likely places for people to care, as there’s a lot of experienced players here. If people here are still interested in it, it probably suggests the majority of players still find it useful - especially the newer ones.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 1:36:01 PM(UTC)
Interested to see how you can claim people don’t care about it without any evidence yet shoot someone down who, at the very least, has anecdotal evidence.
 4 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 1:53:36 PM(UTC)
the Playlist is great

it gave a game without progression some sort of structure and a reason to play every week
and easier to earn cars without forced to open the wallet
#54 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 6:10:27 PM(UTC)
90 9 1% rule. Fact is I never have problems finding teams at reasonable hours and the prizes from previous playlists are still available in the AH.
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 3:53:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
The Backstage is useless. Community pick means cars like 2018 Civic Type-R will always win. Hasn't PG looked at the Twitter fiasco from FM7?

It only exists because nobody cares about the Playlist and PG needs to justify its existence...

Yeah, a handful of people in the forum is enough to say people "still care" about the Playlist.

If people vote for cars like the 18 Civic, it's because it's the car they want. And if they want it, they want it for a reason. Even if you don't agree with that reason. Just because it's not what you would do doesn't mean it's automatically wrong. You do not represent the entire playerbase and your opinion isn't magically worth more just because it's yours. Get over yourself dude.

Originally Posted by: Mossmanfly Go to Quoted Post
Seems strange that the 1st Backstage pass is available at 50% season playlist reward for next playlist so earliest opportunity to get it will be in the Autumn season. By the information from the live stream theres a daily vote each day until all 6 slots are filled, so should take until the new playlist starts. But then what happens as if they do a weekly vote then 1 car will have to leave, presumably the Lotus Elise thats on their already.

Plus how many "passes" do you get for 50%? Just 1, so you can only choose 1 car out of 6 every 4 weeks?

They said in the stream there were no plans to remove cars from backstage in the foreseeable future and that if they did end up being forced to for some reason, they would give us considerable advance notice. Daily votes throughout spring but once 28 starts they'll switch to weekly votes so there should be 9 cars to choose from when people first get passes in autumn. Only one pass every 4 weeks but you'll just have more and more to choose from each time, no worrying about missing one.
#56 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 8:16:30 AM(UTC)
The 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang won yesterday's vote.

Today's voting open until 7:20am Pacific Oct. 19th:
  • Chevelle '67
  • Porsche 914/6

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1317850432979554310
#57 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 9:27:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Captain Nemo999 Go to Quoted Post

BUMMER!! :( .... The Best I have ever done so far is 15%. Big issue is I still can't beat the New-Bots consistently, so no way to beat any of those Unbeatable Racers.

Dude, you cant eve reach 50% of the festival playlist completion?? i would be worried if it was something like 80%. I sometimes dont reach not even 80% to almost impossible stunt pr's (like the drift one of this week) and because i hate online playing in this game and i try to avoid it everytime i can. But 50%??? thats too easy even for me lol.

What **** es me off about this game is that the devs make the rewards available only to really experienced players. And i hate it. I always end up at 77% because i just cant complete drift pr stunts, the online adventure (i hate it) and probably another pr stunt or the playground games. I just dont understand why the devs cant give us more options to complete the festival playlist. They are forcing us to do things we dont like to just get a lousy rewards. Why they cant add more events to let us choose what we want to do and those who we have the more fun of? i dont get it.

Edited by user Sunday, October 18, 2020 9:28:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 10:09:35 AM(UTC)
Good thing some of the people fussing about having to do some work to unlock the rarest and most exclusive cars seemingly never played Gran Turismo then 4 :D I know people who are still trying to unlock that black F1!

#59 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 10:10:38 AM(UTC)
Good thing some of the people fussing about having to do some work to unlock the rarest and most exclusive cars seemingly never played Gran Turismo then 4 :D I know people who are still trying to unlock that black F1!

#60 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 11:04:39 AM(UTC)
Backstage pass rooftop blueprint code: 104 555 078
Try it short race respawns on stage, solo only doesn’t work convoy I tried
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 12:30:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PassionWagon69 Go to Quoted Post

In GT4 you didn't have only a week to do that.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 1:22:08 PM(UTC)

In FH4 if you don't have the skill to beat the challenge you can just buy the car - you have a weeks window to earn it for free otherwise. Also you have rewind and there are people who are happy to help out with the trials if you are struggling.
 2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 2:11:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post

BUMMER!! :( .... The Best I have ever done so far is 15%. Big issue is I still can't beat the New-Bots consistently, so no way to beat any of those Unbeatable Racers.

Dude, you cant eve reach 50% of the festival playlist completion?? i would be worried if it was something like 80%. I sometimes dont reach not even 80% to almost impossible stunt pr's (like the drift one of this week) and because i hate online playing in this game and i try to avoid it everytime i can. But 50%??? thats too easy even for me lol.

What **** es me off about this game is that the devs make the rewards available only to really experienced players. And i hate it. I always end up at 77% because i just cant complete drift pr stunts, the online adventure (i hate it) and probably another pr stunt or the playground games. I just dont understand why the devs cant give us more options to complete the festival playlist. They are forcing us to do things we dont like to just get a lousy rewards. Why they cant add more events to let us choose what we want to do and those who we have the more fun of? i dont get it.

You guys are serious ? Nothing in the playlist is even remotely difficult. Basically you want to be rewarded for participation ... imo lets have more of a challenge not less .. reward players for being good at the game. Like the monthly rivals event, can we have minimum time or top 10%, completion for just participation is for Kindergarden.

Edited by user Sunday, October 18, 2020 2:16:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 5:21:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Schumacher 9I Go to Quoted Post

You guys are serious ? Nothing in the playlist is even remotely difficult. Basically you want to be rewarded for participation ... imo lets have more of a challenge not less .. reward players for being good at the game. Like the monthly rivals event, can we have minimum time or top 10%, completion for just participation is for Kindergarden.

100% Playlist is easier than FH1 Darius.

I think the only really good month of the Playlist was September 2019 or whichever the month with the route creator contest winners was. The rest is just repetitive and useless. And like you said, for skilled people, it's too easy.

Besides, in old games usually the unlockables were worth the effort. In FH4 on the other hand you win random stuff that's exclusive only to exploit our "fear of missing out or FOMO", lol. Even in FH3 most of the exclusives were useful HE cars.

FH4 reminds me a lot of the 4th generation of Pokémon with its million legendaries and convuluted ways to evolve certain monsters.

Edited by user Sunday, October 18, 2020 5:24:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#65 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 5:26:21 PM(UTC)

In FH4 if you don't have the skill to beat the challenge you can just buy the car - you have a weeks window to earn it for free otherwise. Also you have rewind and there are people who are happy to help out with the trials if you are struggling.

Sorry, no way I'm paying 20 million for a plastimobile like the AE86.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#66 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 8:14:40 PM(UTC)
It's up in numbers for 12.8 million credits and was available recently for (think) 100FP in the shop? The AH was flooded with them and they were much less credits to buy as well.
#67 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 10:20:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Why did they add this? It doesn't seem to add much of value and I wish they hadn't moved the very often-used 'My Cars' option from the menu to incorporate this gimmick. Sorry.

You people are strange

Why go to that menu when there is a perfectly good "my cars" option in the very first screen when you pause

6 extra button pushes for nothing

And you still complain about everything

Dude, welcome to the FH 4 forums. :)

---

Related to the topic.

As it has been said before, the backstage pass is a neat feature for those who are looking for cars they've missed in the past, but it has little value for thos who already own everything.

And I hope they don't include PO cars, because those are broken. And I bet you don't want to drive a Ford Focus with a bodykit that makes it look like a tank. :D

#68 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 11:34:54 PM(UTC)

Not really. All the 80% rewards started as either Forzathon selections or previous series 50% rewards, or they’re auto show cars.

Getting 80% isn’t even that hard, especially since Games is now participation. Trial you can just be a participant as long as you get a good team and they win. Rivals and Adventure is really only participation as well because most Rivals times are just people sitting still and Adventure is just a completion bonus.

Drift PR stunts are rarely used, I’m happy they finally included one after so long, just get a drift car and you’ll get it.
#69 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2020 6:49:38 AM(UTC)
Quote:

Thanks very much for the clarification about weekly & monthly (I didn't even notice there were 2 different sets of challenges). Unfortunately, as I said in an earlier response I can just barely beat New Racer Bots in most races (no problem with Unbeatable at the drag strip). Optimistic that when I get Weekly vs Monthly sorted out, I might be able to get to 50%. Not beating myself up over it as even though I am long retired and I like the game, I still just play it casually each day, Maybe a bit more on bad weather days.

Cheers to all who were kind enough to take the time to respond to my posts. :)

No shame in not being able to win.....some suggestions:

AWD is your friend if you are struggling, particularly in the higher/faster classes, pretty sure any car can be converted if you have the 10k credits handy to do so in the upgrades section.

Use the hood/bonnet or in-car views instead of the behind-the-car views against AI....you have a better sense of when to start braking and when to turn. Also they are AI racers so don't be afraid to barge them off the road :D Rubbin is Racing so the saying goes.....

Brakes. Use them :) If you're sliding, you're slowing down.

Finally, also remember you don't need to come in first in all 3 races, generally.

The challenges such as "Jump this far" or "goes this fast through this speed zone/trap" can be harder if you don't have the right cars for the job. I remember hating them until I figured out which 2-3 cars you need in your garage to make it easier to do them. YouTube videos can also help show you ways to complete specific objectives, some of those seasonal challenges can be harder than others.

Good Luck.

#70 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2020 8:05:32 AM(UTC)
The 1970 Porsche 914/6 won yesterday's vote.

Today's voting open until 7:20am Pacific Oct. 20th:
  • DS 3 Racing
  • Honda Civic '18

#71 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 5:59:27 AM(UTC)
So are we even able to get points to redeem the cars yet?
#72 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 7:51:19 AM(UTC)
It starts Thursday. This week is voting to 'seed' the backstage area, starting with the new Series on Thursday you can begin doing weekly challenges to unlock the 50% series pass.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 9:32:40 AM(UTC)

Erm, a rare car doesnt mean it is a "good" car, in fact most car rewards end up being way worst than many usual cars rofl. That or either you need a professional tune (again you need to know how to tune and maaaany people dont reach that far) or probably you will end not using that car reward lol. So, why in hell people need to "suffer" to get just a car reward that is not going to use in the end? it is just a car. And hell you can get a better car just throwing a spinwheel. So, why in hell must be so difficult to reach 80% for many many players?. It makes no sense. Its about fun, not about how much do you need to suffer to get the reward. It wont matter if you have 50 events to chose from, in the end is about doing the ones you love, period. Having fun, and getting a reward. So, if i cant reach 80% because i cant finish a drift pr stun and the adventure online, for example, i should have other options to supply that. Many other racing games are build that way. And no, i only played the first Gran Turismo on playstation and thats about it. Never liked that game, sorry mate. I am an old PC gamer and gran turismo was born in consoles (and i dont play consoles, never did never will as long as i have a computer). But i played almost every single racing game you can name, starting with the need for speed saga (terrible), the old screamer titles, dirt rally, i dunno, im too "old" to actually remember hahaha. But a lot of them. Keeping in mind you named gran turismo, i bet you are too "young" to even understand how many car racing games exist lol.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 20, 2020 9:35:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#74 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:54:04 AM(UTC)
Erm, a rare car doesnt mean it is a "good" car, in fact most car rewards end up being way worst than many usual cars rofl. That or either you need a professional tune (again you need to know how to tune and maaaany people dont reach that far) or probably you will end not using that car reward lol. So, why in hell people need to "suffer" to get just a car reward that is not going to use in the end? it is just a car. And hell you can get a better car just throwing a spinwheel. So, why in hell must be so difficult to reach 80% for many many players?. It makes no sense. Its about fun, not about how much do you need to suffer to get the reward. It wont matter if you have 50 events to chose from, in the end is about doing the ones you love, period. Having fun, and getting a reward. So, if i cant reach 80% because i cant finish a drift pr stun and the adventure online, for example, i should have other options to supply that. Many other racing games are build that way. And no, i only played the first Gran Turismo on playstation and thats about it. Never liked that game, sorry mate. I am an old PC gamer and gran turismo was born in consoles (and i dont play consoles, never did never will as long as i have a computer). But i played almost every single racing game you can name, starting with the need for speed saga (terrible), the old screamer titles, dirt rally, i dunno, im too "old" to actually remember hahaha. But a lot of them. Keeping in mind you named gran turismo, i bet you are too "young" to even understand how many car racing games exist lol.

Do you “know” how inverted “commas” work?
#75 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 1:35:18 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Enough with the personal comments. - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, October 21, 2020 9:46:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error