#1 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 6:12:24 PM(UTC)
Currently im in a open track day lobby and two guys have teamed up to ram the lobby. their gamer tags are @ajg and @HeMens aPuff. Im looking for a place to contact turn10 to let them know about the rammers but it seems theyve removed thier email because thier game is so toxic and they dont want to deal with it. Ive bought every forza game since the xbox 360 fm4 edition. ive been playing forza motorsports games since i was a kid and I dont need it to be ruined by people who are only out to cause trouble. i totally understand a bad driver. If you hit me a couple times i wont get mad because thats racing, but i will not stand for someone out to get the lobby. i have a screen recording of all the ramming. id love it if someone from turn 10 would get back to me before i delete the game again out of frustration. we need a real contact for turn 10 or this game will go down the drain.
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 6:45:18 PM(UTC)
Short answer no, god willing in the next game. They all have multiple gamer tags anyway so it is difficult.
Use this link to report a player.
https://support.forzamot...o-Report-a-Player-in-FM7
You are not allowed to shame people on this forum.

Edited by user Sunday, October 11, 2020 6:48:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 10:01:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Short answer no, god willing in the next game. They all have multiple gamer tags anyway so it is difficult.
Use this link to report a player.
https://support.forzamot...o-Report-a-Player-in-FM7
You are not allowed to shame people on this forum.

thank you! I'm uninstalling the game as we speak! Until someone at turn10 contacts me I'm done with the game, id recommend asseto corsa to anyone who wants a game that's rammer free. I haven't had one problem with the drivers in that game, If turn10 wants to neglect fm7 ill absolutely go to a different game. I also don't care about shaming at this point. If you cant drive right you have no right wrapping a 200k+ USD car.

Edited by user Sunday, October 11, 2020 11:02:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 10:16:12 PM(UTC)
Its sad because I enjoy driving cars in Forza motorsport 7 but I've decided to uninstall the game due to rammers. if turn10 wants to ignore people trying to play their game i can ignore their game forever. until they ban the two people i want banned i wont play the game. Its a shame they don't care about the real players of the game, after buying the ultimate edition for multiple different games I'm done with the franchise. If i spent over $800 on the game and console I expect it to be playable. This isn't the first time I've experienced something like this since I've redownloaded the game on pc but its been the worst I've seen, If turn10 has no problem ignoring it I have no problem ignoring them. one again I have Asseto Corsa and the newest project cars. I'm not afraid to never play this game ever again.

Edited by user Sunday, October 11, 2020 11:06:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 6:54:33 AM(UTC)
T10 is not ignoring the problem. The race marshal group files dozens of reports DAILY, and there are dozens more filed by players through the support site as well. You also will never know if someone is banned, as that is never made public. The marshal group simply cannot be in every lobby 24/7, it's just not possible. Rather than bash T10 and uninstall the game, why not use the above link to report these players yourself? You all have the ability to report bad behavior in the lobbies through the support site. Maybe if the community at large took a more active role in helping out, it would send a message to these types of players that they are not welcomed in the game, and won't be tolerated anymore.

Edited by user Monday, October 12, 2020 6:56:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!
#6 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 8:38:28 AM(UTC)
I would suggest sticking to the 2 penalty hoppers the Endurance GT hopper (this one has sim damage on) and the leagues if you want the least ramming. I commend what they have tried to do but nothing has changed and now there are more because of the game pass.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 13, 2020 8:22:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 7:34:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
I would suggest sticking to the 2 penalty hoppers the Endurance GT hopper (this one has sim damage on) and the leagues if you want the least ramming. I commend what they have tired to do but nothing has changed and now there are more because of the game pass.

Sadly this is also true. Same as when they had the free play weekend. It attracts a certain element to the game, one's who didn't pay for it and don't care if they get banned. Just out to cause whatever trouble they can until they get caught. They have no real interest in owning the game.
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!

Notification

Icon
Error