2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 6:31:12 AM(UTC)
the ULTIMATE PERK Car Pack be available for purchase for all players?
#27 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 9:22:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: betinhogvz Go to Quoted Post

They mentioned it, but no sign in the Autoshow car packs, the others mentioned are there. Maybe a later release? Most of us have them anyway.
The Backstage area is accessible via Autoshow tab, or by driving across from the Festival to the area. Not openable yet.

I did festival dragstrip blueprint for promo photos of the 2 GMC's. 106 452 417. Also did one for the Hennessey's 226 923 986. Need a GMC van and a Venom. Like if it works please.

Glitches seem gone.

2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 9:34:46 AM(UTC)
Hmm shame I have to get used to 'My cars' being moved, it's one of the most frequently-accessed pages. The thing that's replaced it in a prominent position is not going to be accessed often at all, so it surely would have made sense to switch them around.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 9:39:02 AM(UTC)
My OCD approves of the Velociraptor. I can't stand seeing the Mercedes 6x6 all alone in its class. The 6-wheelers drive really badly, though.

The two GMCs are sibling cars so there's not much between them. I like the cars themselves but it's not a case of "wow I must drive these!".

I wonder if PG would be interested in adding an actual truck. As in, something in the Trucks category, not these converted pickups.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 10:45:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post

They mentioned it, but no sign in the Autoshow car packs, the others mentioned are there. Maybe a later release? Most of us have them anyway.
The Backstage area is accessible via Autoshow tab, or by driving across from the Festival to the area. Not openable yet.

I did festival dragstrip blueprint for promo photos of the 2 GMC's. 106 452 417. Also did one for the Hennessey's 226 923 986. Need a GMC van and a Venom. Like if it works please.

Glitches seem gone.

The Game Pass Ultimate car pack, will not be available for all players is the impression I got. Ultimate Game Pass members will get a code to redeem the pack for free.

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#31 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 11:04:19 AM(UTC)

No, only Game Pass Ultimate members.

Were any other bugs fixed with this update or just the stuttering?

Edited by user Wednesday, October 14, 2020 5:20:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#32 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:09:39 PM(UTC)
I'm an GamePass ultimate member, and got the ULTIMATE PERK Car Pack, but something is wrong... only 3 cars are included, the HONDA NSX-R is not present...

Edited by user Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:10:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 5:34:15 AM(UTC)
Really happy to see the Syclone back! I won so many races on Forza 5 with it. Always seemed to get me to the podium and great against those rammers.

Also can't figure out how to claim the Honda NSX. (I already have one, mind)
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error