#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 2:02:54 AM(UTC)
I have decided to create a driving team named Wulf Drifting.

I am currently looking for 5-6 drivers. You don't have to be able to drift we are going to have a drift and a drag team to represent us in online lobbies and help us create a bigger name for ourselves.

Wulf Drifting will be a totally unique team bringing different content to our own YouTube channel [www.youtube.com/WulfDrifting] I will also soon be updating the channel with custom channel art for the team. My main aim is to become one of the biggest teams in Forza and compete in battles and races to raise our reputation and give us a bigger and better name in the Forza community.

The team will consist of an 6-8 man drift team and a 4-6 man drag team. Each team will have our own custom race paints/decals on there cars to represent us online. As the captain I highly recommend that teams practice their skills in private lobbies and share their knowledge to help other people to create the biggest baddest cars out there.

If you wish to join then all levels of experience are welcome. If you are new to drifting or drag racing then our team will train you up to become one of us. I am going to need two captains (One for drag & one for drift). These captains will be in charge of practice sessions for each team and their say is final in that team.

If you wish to join then simply leave a comment with your GamerTag and which role you wish to apply for (e.g. Drift captain, Drifter, Drag captain or Drag racer) or you can add me on Xbox and send me a message. Gamertag: DeFy PeeB

Thanks for reading. Any inquiries feel free to contact me via Xbox or leave a comment!

-Wulf Drifting Manager

#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:28:42 AM(UTC)
Hello I'm thinking of wanting to join ur team. My gt is Jae514. Id like to be a drifter
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:47:10 AM(UTC)
Gt jimbowilson1991 drifter or drifting captain I not bothered either would b fun and good mate cheers

Notification

Icon
Error