2 Pages12Prev
 4 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 10:05:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Man are y’all really whining about which stats they used? Holy **** , talk about always finding something to complain about.

lol, there's no whining there, it's an observation. For sure, you can just view these figures and conclude it's nice but you can also think a little bit more and analyze what other underlying info is there. Just be a sheep swallowing nice figures and stuff is not my way.

Edited by user Thursday, September 24, 2020 1:23:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 10:09:41 PM(UTC)
-

Edited by user Wednesday, September 23, 2020 10:14:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 2:37:03 PM(UTC)
Am I imagining things or are there new bodies to choose from in the character designer? I'm sure there are 3 that I have never seen before. Anyway I changed my character into a new one, and I have never seen any of those new bodies used by my followed players either.
#29 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 10:16:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

"Drag racing was the most popular online event in our previous series."

Coincidentally, I ran dozens of drag race events at the Horizon Festival last series. Not because of an inherent love of drag racing, but because I was attempting to capture lineups of cars of the various categories to satisfy the photo challenge. The drag race seemed like the quickest and most efficient means.

#30 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 1:47:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Man are y’all really whining about which stats they used? Holy **** , talk about always finding something to complain about.

lol, there's no whining there, it's an observation. For sure, you can just view these figures and conclude it's nice but you can also think a little bit more and analyze what other underlying info is there. Just be a sheep swallowing nice figures and stuff is not my way.

An observation while also complaining they didn’t show different stats? Sure man, keep “analyzing”.

2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 2:34:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

An observation while also complaining they didn’t show different stats? Sure man, keep “analyzing”.

Nice troll tentative but I won't go further, I let moderators take the ball here.

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error