5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2021 5:28:25 PM(UTC)
I'm having the same issue with Forza Motorsport 7 not updating. Pretty annoying since I'm almost tier 12.
#102 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 6:39:23 AM(UTC)
Same here, none of my FM7 progress is showing up, even more than a week later.
#103 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2021 8:59:57 AM(UTC)
Same here, but for me it's been months. I regularly play FM7 and FH4, but neither have updated since probably the beginning of the year.
#104 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2021 12:07:27 PM(UTC)
Gamerscore is not tracking for me in FM7 now
#105 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2021 3:15:01 PM(UTC)
FH4 kinda updated for me. FM7 has not updated since probably the first day I played it. I also never had any of the older games update.
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 8:33:11 AM(UTC)
FH4 -> Car masteries stuck and not updating anymore, everything else is maxed so idk.
FM7 -> Only gamer score updating, nothing else
#107 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 2:35:10 AM(UTC)
My FM7 is also only updating Gamerscore. Inconvenient since I’ll like to go up a tier by the time Horizon 5 arrives.
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 7:29:37 PM(UTC)
People have been telling T10 about this for ages, but I guess since it's not something that makes them money, it's very low on the priority list. Unfortunately, it seems this has always been their approach to the community. I've stuck with the series since FM2 because most of my friends play it, but T10 have always been a disappointment, I'm sorry to say.
#109 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 1:10:55 AM(UTC)
Showcase's haven't tracked for months (stuck at 24/30), but gamerscore is still working for me.

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

1 user liked this post.
#110 Posted : Sunday, August 8, 2021 1:45:53 AM(UTC)
I've been waiting for them to fix this for over 9 months now. Tried both PC and Xbox One versions with GamePass Ultimate, no stat is updated for FM7 (it never did...) except for GamerScore.
I've contacted support, opened a ticked and were told that they were working on it... 9 months ago.

Next month FM7 becomes unplayable on GamePass and no longer available for purchase by anyone... Microsoft, Turn10, whoever is managing this game online services and/or Forza Hub:
FM7 is the latest/newest Forza Motorsport at this moment, why\how is it possible that no new update has been release for 2 years? Last update "August 5th, 2019" (today it's August 8th, 2021) and the Hub is in such a condition? Is this game such an embarrassment for you that you want to dig it a quick grave and forget it?

Last year Forza Horizon 3 reached its End of Life, we already had FH4 and the Hub was working for both FH3/4 and you know what? I bought FH3 at that moment, before it was gone.
I'm not going to buy, and play ever again, FM7 if this issue isn't solved, which it won't i guess.
#111 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2021 5:04:06 PM(UTC)
Just checking in to see if it's worth playing FM7 to try and get to the next tier before FH5. Guess it would be a waste of time.

Remember the old days when we'd go back and buy the old games just to jump a tier or two before launch day? Heck there was even guys buying those stupid tokens to fill out FM3... looks like those days are well and truly behind us.

T10, I know you've got a lot on your plate... but we are the ambassadors of your product. Do you really want us to be telling your prospective customers "don't bother" ?
Every man is unwaveringly convinced he is both of two things: a sensational lover, and an unbeatable driver. No evidence to the contrary will ever convince him otherwise.
#112 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2021 10:12:59 PM(UTC)
I finally bought FM7 Ult when I heard about it being at its end of life. I had skipped this, but I didn't want it to be the only Forza game I never played/owned. Other than Apex as I don't play PC games. I've loved every game from Forza Motoraport 1 - 7 and Forza Horizon 1 - 4 including both Fast & Furious versions.

I was hoping to get to tier 12 before Horizon 5 came out, but after reading through this I guess it won't happen. Was wondering why it wasn't updating my gamerscore for 7. So far the only thing points progressing is the achievement section. Everything else is at 0 as it seems for many others as well....

1 user liked this post.
#113 Posted : Friday, August 20, 2021 7:20:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cheook Go to Quoted Post
FH4 -> Car masteries stuck and not updating anymore, everything else is maxed so idk.
FM7 -> Only gamer score updating, nothing else

Same...

I opened a ticket with Forza Support on this today, and of course I got the typical generic email that has been previously mentioned where they say they are marking the ticket as being "solved" and sent me the link to the Forza Hub Known Issues Article which hasn't been updated in at least a year.

I replied back to them asking how is this matter considered "solved" when the team is still currently investigating? Also, I mentioned about the article they sent me hasn't been updated in a year and this is the response I got:

"Unfortunately I do not have an estimated date on the fix for this issue. I am marking this ticket as "Solved" as we do not require more information from you for our investigation and are working on this issue. We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution."

This is closer to the kind of message they should be sending instead of the first generic email lol
#114 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 2:16:07 AM(UTC)
Most of my titles aren't syncing properly either. It is something they should sort out as I'd be a much higher level too. Only Gamescore updates for me, nothing else. I'm stuck on 295/3000 on FM7, despite having nearly completed the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#115 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2021 9:09:06 AM(UTC)
https://support.forzamot...other++than+achievements

Apparently the current rewards system will be ending going forward. The Forza hub went away with Forza 7.

Although they do state that the Forza Hub and current tiers/rewards will still work through mid 2022.

Frustrating seeing the only thing progressing is my achievement score while everything else is at 0...
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error