3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2021 9:19:51 PM(UTC)
As others have said, I have the same issue as well. With Forza Horizon 4, it no longer updates Car Mastries. For Forza Motorsport 7, nothing updates at all except Gamerscore. I've been playing Forza games since FM4 and the first Horizon game and although I'm not a junkie, I'm deep into Tier 9, almost to Tier 10 but would be 10 already if it would simply update.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 1:56:01 PM(UTC)
Add me to the list - only FM7 stat that updates is gamerscore, presumably because that comes from Microsoft and their code works, while the other stats have to come from Forza / Turn10 - and their code doesn't work. They can connect 24 players for a race but can't send game progress to their Hub? And they've known about this for months and months. Colour me unimpressed.
Yes, I've submitted a ticket, (one of many) and got the generic, lying response.
Also can't see any of my FM7 designs / tunes in FH4, and the FH4 editor is so slow I can't be bothered to recreate them all there.
There have been multiple patches for FM7 adding loads of features, while these bugs just get ignored. Like Tunes for cars with more than 8 gears not working, a bug that must have been in the game since launch and is still there today - I guess they think they've made enough dollar from FM7 and are happy to leave it in it's broken state.

Hey Turn10, send me the code / a log-in for your CVS and I'll fix it for free seeing as you can't be bothered.
Yours,
A very disgruntled and unimpressed user / expert programmer that helps pay all your wages.
 2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 1:56:32 PM(UTC)
Add me to the list - only FM7 stat that updates is gamerscore, presumably because that comes from Microsoft and their code works, while the other stats have to come from Forza / Turn10 - and their code doesn't work. They can connect 24 players for a race but can't send game progress to their Hub? And they've known about this for months and months. Colour me unimpressed.
Yes, I've submitted a ticket, (one of many) and got the generic, lying response.
Also can't see any of my FM7 designs / tunes in FH4, and the FH4 editor is so slow I can't be bothered to recreate them all there.
There have been multiple patches for FM7 adding loads of features, while these bugs just get ignored. Like Tunes for cars with more than 8 gears not working, a bug that must have been in the game since launch and is still there today - I guess they think they've made enough dollar from FM7 and are happy to leave it in it's broken state.

Hey Turn10, send me the code / a log-in for your CVS and I'll fix it for free seeing as you can't be bothered.
Yours,
A very disgruntled and unimpressed user / expert programmer that helps pay all your wages.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 2:01:01 PM(UTC)
And now I know why there are loads of double posts (including mine) - after clicking Post to a Quick Reply I get "A serious issue has occurred with the Forums" error, even though apparently the post did get submitted.

LOL - errors when submitting error reports, how *&^% is that for a software company?
#55 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 9:19:34 PM(UTC)
Honestly I would be surprised if it will ever get updated. I have been following this thread for months, submitted tickets and got reply of " we are aware of this issue". Sure they are aware of it, but they don't give a ****.
#56 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 11:39:07 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue
#57 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2021 5:41:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ivalicecream Go to Quoted Post
Honestly I would be surprised if it will ever get updated. I have been following this thread for months, submitted tickets and got reply of " we are aware of this issue". Sure they are aware of it, but they don't give a ****.

It's strange as some games worked for all stats (like FH3, FM5), FH4 works awhile for me then it stop again (luckily i went to 24xx points after it works for a few days).

Only hope sometimes it will update FM7 and i should get to 3000 in this case.
You'll never play alone!
#58 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 5:06:06 AM(UTC)
Same issue, only gamerscore.
#59 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 1:00:05 PM(UTC)
Same as everyone else here, only achievements are being tracked :(
#60 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 7:15:14 AM(UTC)
Same goes for me, some FH4-stats (like driver level) don't update as well for me. :-(
#61 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2021 10:04:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CaBracke1972 Go to Quoted Post
Same goes for me, some FH4-stats (like driver level) don't update as well for me. :-(

FH4 works for me finally so it may work sometimes for you later (it seems depend on profile but not in general update for all).

While FM7 seems not work for everyone.
You'll never play alone!
#62 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 6:56:37 AM(UTC)
same issue here. for me its mods used in forza motorsport 7.
#63 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 11:02:51 AM(UTC)
Same issue here. FM7 and FM3 not updating, preventing me from getting to tier 13.
#64 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2021 2:37:21 AM(UTC)
Same issue, only gamerscore.!

PLZ FIX!
#65 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2021 2:37:40 AM(UTC)
DEL

Edited by user Wednesday, March 17, 2021 2:38:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 10:47:52 PM(UTC)
I'm tracking fine on everything except for FM7. All 0s except for Gamerscore.

I have tried launching Forza Hub from within the game, reinstalling hub and the game, redeeming rewards on pc hub, redeeming rewards on forum... Nothing makes it synch.
#67 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 11:13:51 AM(UTC)
Been working on FM3 for a while now, and I'm nearly done with it. The only thing that's updated is the gamerscore over the past 3 months. The fact that this has been a problem for so long and support only gives a generic "thanks but we're working on it" is extremely disappointing. It seems totally random, I did eventually get FH4's car masteries filled, but FM3 is stuck behind. It would be fine if they even tried to make it look like they are working on it, but they've given no information and it's broken all this time later. Maybe it's some big complex issue with a small team trying to fix it? Even that kind of answer would tell us *why* the Forza Hub is so broken. But nope, nothing.
#68 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 9:11:33 AM(UTC)
For me, FH4 hasn't tracked at all (driver level, #days played and car masteries) in weeks - see my post above. FM7 only tracks the gamer score - really disappointing. I'm on PC by the way. I might try to start the game(s) on my Xbox One X for a change, maybe that helps. Will let you all know, if it actually does.

Edit: played on my Xbox, switched back to PC, tried multiple times. Sadly, it didn't help with the issue, still no update whatsoever in FH4 and FM7. I guess the games are too old now for them to even bother anymore.

Edited by user Saturday, April 3, 2021 1:49:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#69 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 3:03:54 PM(UTC)
Since my message a couple weeks ago FH3 and FH4 have stopped tracking as well. Pretty bad when even the newest games aren't tracking right.
#70 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2021 6:09:42 AM(UTC)
Just wanted to finish the Showcases in FM7 that weren't tracked years ago, but I guess can stop with that as it was never fixed :|.
#71 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021 8:40:23 AM(UTC)
FM5 and FM4 were tracking for me up until 2-3 weeks ago, i.e. around that time their multiplayer / online servers had issues for FM7 and FH4. FM3 hasn't updated at all for the past 2-3 years. (Only achievements updating). Got the generic copy paste support answer. Replied and got the same copy paste. Is support manned by an automated reply system?

I'm working on the 300+ cars requirement to get money before I start FM6. I'm guessing I will not get any of that. I have 300+ cars per title: FM3, FM4, FM5. Working on FH2 as soon as hub points start updating.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error