2 Pages12Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 7:35:22 AM(UTC)
WINTER | SERIES 26

Starts September 10 at 7:30am Pacific
Ends September 17 at 7:30am Pacific

This is the third season of Series 26.

The Land Rover Range Rover Velar First Edition is the new exclusive reward car this season.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 650 FP Car: 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion
  • 450 FP Car: 2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner DeBerti Design Truck (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Clothing: Monster Energy Cap
  • Emote: Karate Master
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST
  • 50% Autumn Completion: 1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione
  • 80% Autumn Completion: 2019 Bugatti Divo (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: 2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series Completion: 1974 Toyota Celica GT (previously available Exclusive model)

PHOTO CHALLENGE

#BUDDYUP - Take a photo of your car at the Greendale Airstrip. Share your photo with the hashtag on Twitter for a chance to be featured in a future stream.
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive the 1973 Ford Capri RS3100
  • Take the Ford Capri MkI out for a 10-mile drive.
  • Earn a total of 9 stars from Speed Zones in your Caterham R500
  • Earn 8 Great Skill Chains in your Caterham R500

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.
  • Earn 3 Awesome Near Miss Skills
  • Earn 3 Ultimate Skill Chains
  • Earn 3 stars in total from PR Stunts
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 2 Ultimate Pass Skills
  • Earn 3 stars in any Drift Zone
  • Earn 2 Great Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Glance a wall with the rear of your car while drifting to earn 3 Drift Tap Skills

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Saved By the Bell" | Cross Country | (A800) Heavy Hitters
  • Reward: 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha (previously available Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games | Mortimer Gardens | (B800) Hot Hatch
  • Reward: 2007 Renault Clio RS 197 (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don't have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Rail Yard Ramp Danger Sign | 774.3 feet

PR Stunt: Bamburgh Dunes Speed Trap | 225.0 mph

PR Stunt: Crescent Speed Zone | 106.0 mph

Championship: "Tiding Rover" | Cross Country | (A800) Land Rover
  • Reward: 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar First Edition (newly released Exclusive model)

Championship: "Bounce Out" | Dirt Racing | (B700) Offroad Buggies
  • Reward: 2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car Forza Edition (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Ice Rally" | Cross Country | (B700) Modern Rally
  • Reward: 1999 Ford Racing Puma (previously available Exclusive model)

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: Astmoor Heritage Circuit
  • Online Adventure - (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2020 7:50:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 8:04:07 AM(UTC)
Got to be honest this looks like the dullest week I've seen so far in the game's life.

Not bad by any means, just very mundane.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 8:27:29 AM(UTC)
I noticed on the Quarry race that the fences stay down now each lap, instead of being put back up each lap.
 4 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 8:54:54 AM(UTC)
WHAT?? No S2 Championships? It's Winter!!
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:34:15 AM(UTC)
Hello Rayne SE, that was one speedy Caddy you had there :)
Nice trial, except for the start of first race, where my truck was force field pushed into a bridge guard rail and had to reverse, to get back on track, but Rayne took care of it all.
So 3rd and 2x 2nd, 3:0 for team
Heavy hitters (over 2.000 kg weight) A 800 Ford F-150 Raptor '17, tune - 194 358 364
or good old Top Gear Track-Tor, tune - 108 868 608

Is winter time, so time to play in the snow with Land Rovers, lets take them cross country
A 800 Land Rover Range Rover '73, tune - 294 651 733
or modern one Land Rover Range Rover Sport '15, tune - 489 133 922

since that was fun, lets continue with playing in the snow cross country style, this time for modern rally cars, where there was just one easy choice of the car that can run on rally tires, can struggle on straights, but can at least take corners
B 700 Ford Focus RS '03, tune - 172 525 704
alternative Mitsubishi Lancer IX, tune - 128 878 784

enough snow? Ok lets try some dirt racing with offroad buggies, so time for the wobbly bug
B 700 VW Class 5 Baja bug, tune - 914 172 892

PR stunts as always .. Agera RS, tune - 167 849 655 used for danger sign and speed trap and McLaren Senna, tune - 176 256 116 used for speed zone.

Forzathon car this week is Ford Capri RS 3100 and since there is a challenge with skill chains, I put it on rally tires for some fun at the beach.
Tune is A 800 - 147 575 091, went for a bit of a drive on the highway, then went to easiest speed zone - Forest Green and as already mentioned, went to have fun at the beach getting skill chains.

Photo challenge ... well hmmm ... it says with drivatar or player, why not go a bit overboard :P

As always, I hope this can be of any help to somebody, take care everyone and have fun, bb

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2020 1:12:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:34:01 AM(UTC)
Hey El Barto, always a pleasant surprise to meet a fellow forum member at the Trial :)
Sorry again for that big jump at Coastal Rush. The suspension fully compressed into the ramp leading to my Caddy flying sideways into oblivion :D
Fun car with its ~970 bhp but the suspension has severe problems with jumps & bumps.

Speaking of fun cars the new Velar feels quite good at A800. It took the top spot for A800 road SUVs on my test track and it streghtened this impression during the few Unranked lobbies. Obviously not competitive against the stronger A800 cars but with 56s at Bamburgh and 1:06s at Lakehurst Copse it gave the other players a good fight.
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:51:02 AM(UTC)
No worries, I just thought that since I was close behind, I must have lagged or something to bump your car (didn't show on my screen, but this is Forza), so I rather waited, since I messed up your finish.

Anyway,great run and yes I also like new Range Rover.
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:52:08 AM(UTC)
Caddy Limo was again better than expected, finished 2nd, 3rd and 2nd

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2020 12:02:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:03:01 PM(UTC)
The Velar is excellent. It comes with the bumper guards and roof lights. Sadly, no bodykit.

I really wish this was the SVAutobiography, but what we got instead, the First Edition, is still special. You can swap in the V8, of course, but it's not the same, much like a Ghibli S with a Ferrari V8 is not the same as a Ghibli Trofeo. Nevertheless, the First Edition has the distinction of being, well, the "first edition", with features that separate it from the other V6 models.

With Race weight reduction you can drop the weight to passenger car levels. I'd say it drives pretty well.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 2:57:56 PM(UTC)
A couple of serviceable tunes for the Land Rover championship, if anyone would like to try them out:

369 708 460 for the Range Rover Sport.
178 699 340 for the '74 Land Rover Series III

Neither of these are recent. They were what I found in my garage when I logged in, so they were tuned weeks ago for previous events, and aren't fresh in my mind at all.
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 3:30:13 PM(UTC)
I've been sitting in, and driving, the '73 Ford Capri RS3100 over an hour. It says that I don't even own the car! I've been driving it. I'm sitting in it.
Any ideas?
Little help?
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 5:09:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Speaking of fun cars the new Velar feels quite good at A800. It took the top spot for A800 road SUVs on my test track and it streghtened this impression during the few Unranked lobbies. Obviously not competitive against the stronger A800 cars but with 56s at Bamburgh and 1:06s at Lakehurst Copse it gave the other players a good fight.

I tried it for B700 and A800 dirt at Tarn Hows Scramble and wasn't able to do competitive times in either class. I'd lump it in with most cars as being quite bad to drive on dirt with a wheel. Pretty much impossible to not make it slide, and then it takes an eternity to regain traction, even when you feel like you're pointing the front wheels exactly in the direction of movement. Didn't seem to have any strong points to offset that, so I just steadily lost ground to the B700 Roadster, which both had more grip around corners and started the lap moving at a slightly higher speed.
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:49:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VolcanicGrain57 Go to Quoted Post
I've been sitting in, and driving, the '73 Ford Capri RS3100 over an hour. It says that I don't even own the car! I've been driving it. I'm sitting in it.
Any ideas?
Little help?

It happens sometimes, try to buy new one from autoshow and see if that fixes it.

I also run the trial again with my newbie friend (their second ever trial, first being a week ago), both using my Raptor tune and we got 1st and 5th, 1st and 4th and for last race 1st and 2nd :)
Since I already got new Range Rover from solo run, we also took it to do Land Rover championship co-op, very nice car indeed.
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:31:18 PM(UTC)
The big question here is, are the gold pieces on the Velar actually made out of real gold? :D

Naah, but honestly. Fun car to drive and tune, thanks PG.

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:32:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 3:22:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch Nixon177 Go to Quoted Post
The big question here is, are the gold pieces on the Velar actually made out of real gold? :D

Naah, but honestly. Fun car to drive and tune, thanks PG.

Yes, they actually are. 24ct gold. Well plated at least.

#16 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 4:50:08 AM(UTC)
@ManteoMax

Excellent job always posting the details as always but my nitpicky eye just wanted to mention:

Own and drive the 1973 Ford Capri RS3100
Take the Ford Capri MkI out for a 10-mile drive.
Earn a total of 9 stars from Speed Zones in your Caterham R500
Earn 8 Great Skill Chains in your Caterham R500

You left the Caterham in the description of the week challenges. No biggy for me, but it might confuse somebody.

And it is time for another Heavy Hitters event, yay! Was someone listening when I mentioned that recently or just coincidence? I'm going to say they were listening, it will help me feel special. lol Does anyone have that list of cars that qualify for Heavy Hitters, since it's not a normal group filter? Oh, and be careful when reducing weight because you can make your Heavy Hitter no longer qualify. I happen to have my Bentley at 4502 pounds...so keeping it right at the line. Good luck, everyone.
#17 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 5:10:22 AM(UTC)
Hello there,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for the PR stunts, and online events this week, for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don't forget to leave a like.

Online:
**Trial: "Saved By the Bell" | Cross Country | (A800) Heavy Hitters
**Car used: 1931 Bentley 8-Liter (Autoshow 1,500,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 CC Winter / 131 467 653

A.I. behavior: The A.I. seems faster than last week, although not 'unbeatable' fast, they (if what i saw represents the Trail 'norm') are also quite manic this week, all over the place, with actual lost of control without interference (that I could see).
Going for unusual in the car type 'Heavy Hitter', just because, well, interesting. Originally I wanted to use the Bentley Turbo R, but it seems not quite fast enough (it can beat unbeatable offline/solo, but is a very hard, in the Trial it seems to run midfield, can not catch the leading players), so 1931 Bentley instead (which has a lower 'speed' stat than the tuned Turbo R, but is actually faster...). The '31 Bentley can win against unbeatable offline/solo, although is a very close win when it does (for the second of the two events in the Trial, the Gardens is easy, and it is very difficult (myself) to win at the airport circuit vs unbeatable). In the Trial, the '31 Bentley is a monster at the gardens circuit, almost catching the tail end racers before crossing the finish line, did in one try (while in first place) miss a check point (second to last) in the final lap, reset, and manage to still be in 1st due to lead. Airport circuit is not for this car/tune, can place well, but winning requires luck (bad A.I., less than average teammates). Coastal Rush Sprint, can be really fast in this race, easily lead, as to win, actually uncertain, as not once did I not manage to do so myself, instead doing myself in and a missing a check point every single time, and so placing midfield to last (depending on place at time of miss) - offline, car/tune is capable of beating 'Pro', which is roughly the performance of the Trial 'unbeatable'. Tune is AWD, Forza air, 6.2L V8, supercharged, with rally/snow tires.
If you want something more conventional, I have the following, have not ran it in this Trial, but was used successfully in a previous winter cross country heavy hitter trial (maybe even same tracks): 2017 F-150 Raptor / A800 CC Offroad / 138 009 364

**Seasonal Playground Games | Mortimer Gardens | (B800) Hot Hatch
**Car used: 2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR (HTF)
**Tune: B700 Games / 122 058 572

Games. Well the car/tune has grip (something I could not same about most of my fellow players), which means you can accelerate and steer (to some extent) on the ice! Comparable speeds to other cars I saw been used in the event, anyway, does not matter much you win, you win, you lose, you still win! Tune is FWD, rear Forza air (as P.I. cheat), rally/snow tires.

PR Stunts:
- Crescent Speed Zone, 2018 McLaren Senna - 'New S2 Road Race' (111 960 179) by Don Joewon Song - starting from the end with the bend heading towards the long straight away,
- Bamburgh Dunes Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544),
- Rail Yard Ramp Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544) - starting from the fence, aim to come off the ramp to the left, hope to avoid the building on landing.

Enjoy.

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2020 5:12:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 5:17:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
And it is time for another Heavy Hitters event, yay! Was someone listening when I mentioned that recently or just coincidence? I'm going to say they were listening, it will help me feel special. lol Does anyone have that list of cars that qualify for Heavy Hitters, since it's not a normal group filter? Oh, and be careful when reducing weight because you can make your Heavy Hitter no longer qualify. I happen to have my Bentley at 4502 pounds...so keeping it right at the line. Good luck, everyone.

I think the cut off is around 2100Kg (4600 ish lbs) - but if your 4502lbs qualifies, it must be a touch lower say 2050Kg. Certainly is above 2000kg, but not 2000kg (too low). Anything that fits the weight is eligible if in the right A class this week.

#19 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 5:25:32 AM(UTC)
Car types posted by Max: https://support.forzamot...633-Car-Types-and-Themes
Quote:
Heavy Hitters - cars weighing over 4,400 lbs

That actually corresponds to 1996 kg ;)
#20 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 5:37:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Car types posted by Max: https://support.forzamot...633-Car-Types-and-Themes
Quote:
Heavy Hitters - cars weighing over 4,400 lbs

That actually corresponds to 1996 kg ;)

My mistake.

Although was mostly unsure because it doesn't say in game, and you can only jump up and down weight in the game in margins. I only know quite a few of the cars can be pushed out of Heavy Hitters, i.e the 1931 Bentley, yet you can't get it to 1996/2000kg, only above plus or below plus (maybe there is a secret combo, didn't find it myself).

1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 6:23:45 AM(UTC)
Any ideas?
Little help?

Make sure you are NOT driving the '73 Ford Capri RS3100 Forza Edition
BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
#22 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 7:49:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Any ideas?
Little help?

It happens sometimes, try to buy new one from autoshow and see if that fixes it.

Try restarting your console first before going out of your way and re-buying the car.
#23 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 8:24:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BadRiver Go to Quoted Post
Any ideas?
Little help?

Make sure you are NOT driving the '73 Ford Capri RS3100 Forza Edition

This. This right here. I have tried doing the events not realizing I have the Forza Edition instead and it won't register. One time I realized I didn't even have the right car, only the FE. so yeah
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 2:19:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WangKeRui Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post

I think the cut off is around 2100Kg (4600 ish lbs) - but if your 4502lbs qualifies, it must be a touch lower say 2050Kg. Certainly is above 2000kg, but not 2000kg (too low). Anything that fits the weight is eligible if in the right A class this week.

I think the limit might be 2025 kg, at 2020 kg my Mini X-Raid was not eligible for trial but at 2027 kg I as was allowed to race
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 3:09:18 AM(UTC)
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Winter - Until 17/09/20 - SERIES 26
50% Winter: FERRARI F40 COMPETIZIONE 1989
80% Winter: BUGATTI DIVO 2019
50% Series 26: FORD #88 MUSTANG RTR 2018
80% Series 26: TOYOTA CELICA 74

PS.: Bonus Winter Season (50% and 80%) and Series 26 (50% and 80%)

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Winter

https://i.imgur.com/PzxCKee.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards / Todas as Recompensas
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 17/09/20 ** SERIES 26 ** Winter

https://i.imgur.com/SAufxMD.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #BUDDYUP
Take a photo of your car with another Player or Drivatar
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune FORD CAPRI RS3100 1973:..... 573 189 464

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Saved By the Bell
Reward: Hummer H1 Alpha 2006
Code Tune AMG TRANSPORT DYNAMICS M12S WARTHOG CST 2554:..... 855 353 530

E) Playground Games: Winter
Reward: Renault Clio RS 197 2007
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R32 2003:..... 129 430 905

F) Danger Sign: Rail Yard Ramp
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 167 019 262

G) Speed Trap: Bamburgh Dunes
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 167 019 262

H) Speed Zone: Crescent
Code Tune PORSCHE 911 GT1 STRASSENVERSION 1998:..... 462 678 829

I) Championship: Tiding Rover
Reward: Land Rover Range Rover Velar First Edition 2018
Code Tune LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 1997:..... 422 919 959

J) Championship: Bounce Out
Reward: Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car Forza Edition 2015
Code Tune VW #1107 DESERT DINGO RACING STOCK BUG 1970:..... 136 405 850

K) Championship: Ice Rally
Reward: Ford Racing Puma 1999
Code MITSUBISHI LANCER EVLUTION IX MR 2006:..... 847 482 027

Ps.: If you complete 50% and 80% this season you will also receive: ATS GT 2018 and MCLAREN 12C COUPE 2011
Series 26: If you complete 50% and 80% you will also receive: LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700-4 2012

Also available on Twitter and https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts and facebook every season change
I hope this helps you to do the challenges
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error