#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 12:44:42 PM(UTC)
I gave up on tuning a long time ago, it's not my thing even tho I did some tutorials I just dunno how good or how bad the car is for racing, any setup feels good to me.

I would go and get the top rated tuning and it is good most of times however I would like to know if there is any tuner that tune the car using the stock engine and keep the stock looks even if it loses a bit of performance, drivetrain doesn't matter. If there is anyone that tune like that I'd follow and use their tunes thanx.
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 13, 2020 5:32:41 AM(UTC)

I`m doing that. I do not care too much about top-speed fanatasy rockets, moore into "realism", handling and that car-feeling. No tuning-calculators, just driving, testing & tuning. Any fool can add all upgrades and call it a "tune".

To win those stupid ingame races though there is allmost no way around 4WD-swaps.
Gt: fairlane305
#3 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2020 10:22:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: unfairlane64 Go to Quoted Post

I`m doing that. I do not care too much about top-speed fanatasy rockets, moore into "realism", handling and that car-feeling. No tuning-calculators, just driving, testing & tuning. Any fool can add all upgrades and call it a "tune".

To win those stupid ingame races though there is allmost no way around 4WD-swaps.

Yea I don't want the best stats squeezed out of a car, I just want it to be descent and be able to win a race with proper driving but most importantly maintain the stock look of the car, stock engine sounds and that, I don't want to drive 50 different cars that have the same secondary engine what's the point, how do i get these tunes? wanna add follow on the hub or how ?

Notification

Icon
Error