#1 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2020 11:33:44 AM(UTC)
So i started playing Forza Motorsport 7 again after two months with being busy. i noticed that everytime i try to break in a swing my car spins in around and it’s annoying. I dont wanna get assisted in breaking and keeping the care inside the track and it is frustrating for me. I just don’t know what to do, i struggle to learn when to break since i have dyslexia and it’s not fun to drift in every single swing it makes me wanna delete the game and forget about it.
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 4:28:25 AM(UTC)
If you are using manual or manual with clutch, quick downshifts without rev matching will cause some cars to spin out. Muscle cars, for example, can be really bad about this.

Using brake line is ok too. Most players use that until they know approximately when to brake.

Or if you're breaking while turning, you might get bad results. Brake in a straight line as much as possible for heavy braking corners.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 5:05:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
If you are using manual or manual with clutch, quick downshifts without rev matching will cause some cars to spin out. Muscle cars, for example, can be really bad about this.

Using brake line is ok too. Most players use that until they know approximately when to brake.

Or if you're breaking while turning, you might get bad results. Brake in a straight line as much as possible for heavy braking corners.

Also, using "Simulation" Steering instead of "Normal" will cause your rear end to swing around.

"Unofficial Senior Citizen" of Forza Motorsport
"Still racing at 82 years Young. Will it ever end?"
I have been a member since:
Friday, July 15, 2005 3:39:56 PM

Notification

Icon
Error