2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2020 11:45:24 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks online and PR stunt seasonal events for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don't forget to leave a like.

Online:
**Trial: "Jumping Jeeps" | Cross Country | (A800) Jeeps
**Car used: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (HTF - Tier 8 in Horizon Life: Cross Country Series)
**Tune: A800 Jeep Trial / 101 809 802

A.I. behavior this week: It is my impression that the A.I. are slower online (the trial) vs. offline/solo (same tracks, same conditions) although it is very hard to see the difference, I have decided they were easier online due to seemly been easier to catch in the trial, especially on the "Coastal Rush Cross Country" track - this track clearly offers some sort of advantage to the 'cross-country' A.I. bug noted in previous playlist events. The A.I. doing amazing times (comparable to very fast rival times) in 'stock' P.I. cars (offline/solo) is something that is hopefully fixed in any future Horizon release - while I do tend to agree with the idea that the A.I. are not using the cars seen by the player (although it is interesting that the 'cheaty' A.I. cars used are much the same across different players and systems) - it is more a shell for player reference, the A.I. performance in their 'universal car' should match the P.I. shown as comparable to the given class and race type, and not handle and race away in a cross country event like they are on rails.

Ran the 'exclusive' Grand Cherokee Trackhawk in this weeks trial, I tried very hard to not use an exclusive car (yet again, if you are new, or just not a frequent player, without DLCs or any exclusives, your choices for this event are just one of two) however I could not win, or place well consistently vs. the solo unbeatable A.I. to consider them good options. While heavy, this Jeep has the best performance stats in speed, acceleration and launch before any upgrades, I know the stats don't always relate well to actual performance, but you have to start somewhere. Car/tune is easy enough to handle, fast topend (slow on start), but can be a little skittish on landings, land as best as possible hand/foot off the accelerator, to minimize this. Tune runs offroad tires and suspension, no aero, no visual body changes.

**Seasonal Playground Games | Rail Yard | (A800) Retro Saloons
**Car used: 1995 BMW M5 (Autoshow 25,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Games Rail / 175 635 301

One drop-out (opposing team), good event, everyone seemed to be making an effort, won 3-0. Reasonably sure all choices here (retro saloon) are much the same in performance, only differences been if adding grip is possible (if desired) or not. I choose grip as in Games, been able to out turn, and get power to the ground usually makes the difference between been caught or getting away, even if they are 'faster'. Nice easy driver car/tune. Tune is running both rally tires and suspension, AWD, no aero, full "Rieger" body kit options.

PR Stunts:
- Foothills Speed Zone, 2018 McLaren Senna - 'New S2 Road Race' (111 960 179) by Don JoeWon Song,
- Calton Hill Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544),
- Whitewater Falls Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544).

Enjoy!

Edited by user Friday, August 7, 2020 11:47:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 1:47:35 AM(UTC)
I never enjoyed seasonal playground games. But we had a lot of disconnects and dropouts this season so in the end it was 2 v 2 and I actually found it enjoyable in smaller teams :3
#28 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 5:38:48 AM(UTC)
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Autumn - Until 13/08/20 - SERIES 25
50% Autumn: PORSCHE 718 CAYMAN GTS 2018
80% Autumn: MERCEDES BENZ-AMG GT4-DOOR COUPE 2018
50% Series 25: LAMBORGHINI DIABLO GTR 1999
80% Series 25: TOYOTA CELICA 1992

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards

https://i.imgur.com/PEj2AU1.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 13/08/20 ** SERIES 25 ** Autumn

https://i.imgur.com/as6vixA.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #Millingaround
Take a photo of any car with the Broadway Windmill
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune FORD TRANSIT SUPERSPORTVAN SSV 2011:...... 540 692 822
Share Codes Event Blueprints - Win 2 Road Sprint events in 07 seconds:...... 145 646 403

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Jumping Jeeps
Reward: Modern Race Suit Red
Code Tune JEPP GRAND CHEROKEE TRACK HAWK 2018:...... 101 157 973

F) Playground Games: Autumn
Reward: BMW M5 1988 Forza Edition
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune MERCEDES BENZ 190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II 1990:...... 537 446 846

G) Danger Sign: Whitewater Falls
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014:...... 236 689 836

H) Speed Trap: Calton Hill
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:...... 167 019 262

I) Speed Zone: Foothills
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:...... 167 019 262

J) Championship: Diagon Rally
Reward: Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 1994
Code Tune TOYOTA CELICA GT-FOUR ST205 1994:...... 519 366 802

K) Championship: Surfer's Paradise
Reward: Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4 2016
Code Tune LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP5000 QV 1988:...... 160 473 719

L) Championship: Holden Your Horses
Reward: Holden VL Commodore Group A SV 1988
Code Tune HOLDEN HQ MONARO GTS 350 1973:...... 639 434 298

BONUS:
Ps.: If you complete 50% and 80% this season you will also receive: Ferrari 512 S 1970 and Alien Morph Suit

Ps.: Series 25: If you complete 50% and 80% you will also receive: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 2012 e Ferarri 250 Testa Rossa

Also available on Twitter and https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts and https://www.facebook.com/groups/3465376673504290/ every season change
I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Edited by user Sunday, August 9, 2020 12:53:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 6:44:59 PM(UTC)
Hello,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks playlist events for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don't forget to leave a like.

Originally Posted by: WangKeRui Go to Quoted Post
Online:
**Trial: "Jumping Jeeps" | Cross Country | (A800) Jeeps
**Car used: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (HTF - Tier 8 in Horizon Life: Cross Country Series)
**Tune: A800 Jeep Trial / 101 809 802

...Car/tune is easy enough to handle, fast topend (slow on start), but can be a little skittish on landings, land as best as possible hand/foot off the accelerator, to minimize this. Tune runs offroad tires and suspension, no aero, no visual body changes.

**Seasonal Playground Games | Rail Yard | (A800) Retro Saloons
**Car used: 1995 BMW M5 (Autoshow 25,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Games Rail / 175 635 301

... Nice easy driver car/tune. Tune is running both rally tires and suspension, AWD, no aero, full "Rieger" body kit options.

PR Stunts:
- Foothills Speed Zone, 2018 McLaren Senna - 'New S2 Road Race' (111 960 179) by Don JoeWon Song,
- Calton Hill Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544),
- Whitewater Falls Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544).

Solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability; Off, Gearbox: Auto.

**Championship: "Surfer's Paradise" | Street Scene | (S1 900) Lamborghinis
**Car used: 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV (Autoshow 220,000 Cr)
**Tune: S900 RWD Road / 241 087 162

Stable, balanced RWD car, competitive, not a runaway winner (expert diff.) - will/can win all events, A.I. will keep up (if your experience matches mine). Tune is RWD, twin turbo, full Forza air, race 'Horizon' edition tires on OG rims.

**Championship: "Diagon Rally" | Road Racing | (B700) Retro Rally
**Car used: 1980 Renault 5 Turbo (Autoshow 120,000 Cr)
**Tune: B700 Rally Star / 933 218 659

Straight-up easy win, easy drive, stable and very balanced car/tune. Tune runs rally tires, AWD, rear Forza air, and mud-flaps.

**Championship: "Holden Your Horses" | Dirt Racing | (C600) Holdens
**Car used: 1977 Holden Torana A9X (Autoshow 130,000 Cr)
**Tune: C600 Rally / 676 043 874

Very very easy win. While this tune is a de-tune of my B class tune, a lot of what makes the B tune is gone due to P.I. limitations ~ still, the Torana is an amazing dirt rally car, so nothing lost in the de-tune. Tune is AWD, no aero, running stock tires.

Have fun.

Edited by user Saturday, August 8, 2020 6:45:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 12:22:49 AM(UTC)
Ok, so I really wanted to run something other than the Trailcat. I was dead set on tuning up a CJ5, so I did. It accelerated great (it's like half the weight of the Trailcat) but was a bit skittish so I had to settle it down some. The original run earned it a 2nd place, 5th place (bounced off a golf cart and totally spun around), and 2nd place. Numerous runs after earned it first place in both circuits...but man alive, those hay bales were treacherous for me every time. Best I got in the sprint was second. It def has the potential for first though, just gotta get the right run. I might try it in Rivals and see what the times turn out like.

The Trial - Still a little skittish, but accelerates fast, has a decent top speed but takes second place to my Trailcat which is just so much more stable and handles obstacles better. Of all the runs I made, only one race had another CJ in it, and there were three of us. First race, we took the top three positions. Second race, 1st and 2nd. Sadly, the third race found us too competitive and kept bouncing each other out of the gates so it was abysmal. I think I was the highest in fifth. Oh, little heads-up for the Coastal sprint race, when you approach the first jump, try to cheat a little to the right. There is often a golf cart right in the middle of the run, the suggested line goes right through it. You still need to be straight else you'll be out of place for the gate, but it will keep you from bouncing off of the golf cart at least.
1976 Jeep CJ5 Renegade Tune: 188 733 478

PGG - Fast with good maneuverability. Tough to catch for Infection and pretty darned good for King. Also does a good cut-back when trying to score with a flag. Was the only non-BMW in the field. lol
1997 Volvo 850R Tune: 348 766 309

Diagon Rally - Had a Toyota Celica GT-Four already tuned up from something else. Decent acceleration but otherwise not really noteworthy. The car is fine, probably just not a good tune. Still won tho.

Surfer's Paradise - Ran a stock 2018 Lamborghini Performante. Did alright. A little tough catching up to the lead but kept it once it got it.

Holden Horses - Had run a Torana just last week and it ran great. Someone had mentioned a Sandman so wanted to try it. Cur the bed off, kept it on stock tires and added some go-fast. Well, it turns like a dog on tarmac...but wow, it takes to dirt really well. I probably messed something up somewhere but was really puzzled by the dual personality of it. I might try to work it out a little better, but between this and the Torana, they do dirt right.
1974 Holden Sandman Tune: 171 361 984

PR Trap - 1961 Maserati Tipo Tune: 173 792 945

PR Zone -2018 VW #94 ID R Tune: 220 347 284

PR Danger - 1961 Maserati Tipo

#31 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 8:31:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Lego trial was a mix of road, cross country and dirt. Also interesting. Less people doing those or sure. I never started more than 4 people.

Every week I do the Lego Trial a couple times. Most of the time it's one other person and me. I wish they would change them. I'm kind of tired of that little course around downtown in a muscle car. That being said, each week I'll still race it once or twice. I haven't tried out the Trial on Fortune Island much. Maybe I'll start doing that one more often
#32 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 7:13:56 PM(UTC)
still trying trails. its gotten far worst now. ai dis spearing, our side cars going invisible . at the end of the round. it will show total different ai names . then at the start of the race.
#33 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 7:38:00 PM(UTC)
Wow, haven;t experienced any of that, AI-wise...just them being skittish and skipping across the driving lane. Also occasionally one will just dead-stop and take you out with it. So frustrating.

Just ran it a few more times tonight. Wanted to check it with my Trailcat. Ran it once and took 2nd, 2nd, 1st. It is considerably more stable than the CJ5 but doesn't accelerate as quickly. Tuned up a Trailhawk as well since it seemed to be a popular choice. It has pickup like the CJ5, and slightly more stable. Holds a good powerslide through some turns. And has good top end for the sprint, though it does not handle the uneven terrain as well as the Trailcat so it's hard to take advantage of that top end.

The AI is a bit wonky in the beginning, but then seems to settle down. The other racers, however...overly competitive and not in control of their vehicles, mostly. Taking turns too fast from too severe an angle. Bumping through gates. And my personal favorite, spamming 'Nice driving' when they get out of the racing line then crash back into you as they cross back over.

Not every race was bad, but yeah, it is definitely the luck of the draw for this one.
 4 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 3:40:33 AM(UTC)
Dogwitch - you post more or less weekly to explain how bugged the trial is for you. I don’t think anyone else experiences the range of issues which you encounter and I can confirm that the trial has worked fine for me every time I’ve ran it (other than the odd AI car driving like a bumper car).

Your problems appear to be specific to you. Have you reported them to the support team who may be able to assist in actually fixing the problem? Ideally, I’d have thought a game clip of your issues would really help them.
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 5:28:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Dogwitch - you post more or less weekly to explain how bugged the trial is for you. I don’t think anyone else experiences the range of issues which you encounter and I can confirm that the trial has worked fine for me every time I’ve ran it (other than the odd AI car driving like a bumper car).

Your problems appear to be specific to you. Have you reported them to the support team who may be able to assist in actually fixing the problem? Ideally, I’d have thought a game clip of your issues would really help them.

He either makes most of it up or is the unluckiest person to ever play a Forza game.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error