#1 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 3:44:26 PM(UTC)
I started simm racing on an Xbox pad when Forza7 was released. Then PC2, F1 and AC, got a Logitech wheel. Am very disappointed with the poor ACC release and went back to Forza7 and it really holds up as still the best home SIM experience. FFB feels great, brakes work very well, cars and tracks fantastic. Forza7 the best!,
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:07:35 PM(UTC)
Hi there!

have you pushed a high HP car on a real racetrack?

Forza isn't a sim by any measure, but it does have balanced physics and approachable gameplay, which I enjoy.

For console sims, AC is my go-to benchmark. The feel of driving is 1:1 with actual track driving - whether on pad or wheel.
#3 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 2:53:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post

For console sims, AC is my go-to benchmark. The feel of driving is 1:1 with actual track driving - whether on pad or wheel.

And the sound! Love it.

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2020 4:59:33 AM(UTC)
I really don't see the big realism gulf between FM7 and AC/PCars/whatever, at least as far as the actual driving simulation goes. I think the main difference is Forza's depth and breadth of options (number of cars, upgrades, settings, etc.) provide way more opportunities for the playerbase to exploit physics loopholes than the more tightly focused games, which leads to a perception that FM is less realistic. If you take a car that's in both AC and FM7 and drive it in its stock form, the two are pretty comparable. Once you start adding upgrades, though, all bets are off.

Notification

Icon
Error