#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:15:29 PM(UTC)
Getting disconnected every 3 minutes after it looks for an online session it joins , 3 minutes later disconnected again.
I tried different internet connection... like clock work every 3 min disconnected
How do you fix this? I cant play anything online

Edit: when I try to post this (not even the forum works anymore?)
There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

Note: If you are the administrator, and need help with this problem, please visit this url: Turn off CustomErrors in your web.config.

Try Again
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 5:06:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZeeFoXro Go to Quoted Post
Getting disconnected every 3 minutes after it looks for an online session it joins , 3 minutes later disconnected again.
I tried different internet connection... like clock work every 3 min disconnected
How do you fix this? I cant play anything online

Edit: when I try to post this (not even the forum works anymore?)
There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

Note: If you are the administrator, and need help with this problem, please visit this url: Turn off CustomErrors in your web.config.

Try Again

Have a look at the Connectivity Issues thread, you might find the help there.

Also in regards to posting on forum, you need to go back a page or 2 and refresh for the message to appear or go to another thread and come back and it will be there.

All you do is just keep replicating you post if you go back to posting page and resend it.

forzamotorsport are well aware there is a problem with the forum as it has been like this for ages now and nothing has been done to rectify it.

I'm sure if i can work from home and fix web builds for my company then it should not be a problem for them (unfortunately it seems it is though).

The amount of glitches from forum to game are becoming more prevelant and it really does seem to look like PG and Microsoft couldn't give a stuff about it.

Notification

Icon
Error