#1 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2020 5:22:33 PM(UTC)
*Click Forza Horizon 4* *Looks At Achievements* *Says "Forza Horizon 4 Took To Long To Load* *Restarts* *Playground Games Intro* *Turn 10/Microsoft Studios Intro* *Forza Horizon 4 Intro* *Stats/Images* AND FINALLY LOADED! Who Agrees That Forza Horizon 4 Takes To Long To Load?
#2 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 10:10:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xxV51Forza Go to Quoted Post
*Click Forza Horizon 4* *Looks At Achievements* *Says "Forza Horizon 4 Took To Long To Load* *Restarts* *Playground Games Intro* *Turn 10/Microsoft Studios Intro* *Forza Horizon 4 Intro* *Stats/Images* AND FINALLY LOADED! Who Agrees That Forza Horizon 4 Takes To Long To Load?

Cool story

Maybe get the series x when it comes out then it will be quicker
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:42:40 AM(UTC)

I play on a console and I used to find loading times and things such as fast travel slightly irritating. Over 12 months ago I purchased an external Samsung SSD (Solid State Drive) which connects simply via USB3 without the need for a separate power supply or caddy.

The difference is amazing. Loading times much improved and I can fast travel anywhere in 3 seconds or less.

#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 5:03:00 PM(UTC)
Well, I Use The Xbox one S
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 11:50:02 PM(UTC)
Well, I Use The Xbox one S

If you can afford it, an external SSD makes a considerable improvement to loading times. Not much bigger than a credit card, the USB3 version doesn't need a separate power supply or caddy and is simple to connect and use. The access speeds of a Samsung T5 500 GB USB 3.1 SSD for example are much faster than using the console's HD, it doubles the storage capacity of a standard XBox 500GB console and may make a difference to any other memory intensive games you own.

https://www.windowscentral.com/x...xternal-hard-drive-guide

Edited by user Wednesday, July 29, 2020 12:25:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 5:49:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Cool story

Maybe get the series x when it comes out then it will be quicker

Is this a joke or are you seriously suggesting to someone that they should spend hundreds of dollars for improved loading times that are still terrible by 2020 standards?

Notification

Icon
Error