2 Pages12Prev
Rank: Racing Permit
#26 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 10:40:02 AM(UTC)
content was worthless, since there is talk of ranked team games.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:35:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 10:51:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
I made 3 accounts to the RTA grandmaster.
currently i always stop at league 4 or 5 and help the team with a fresh account.


Isn't this abusing the ranking system?

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2020 10:53:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#28 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 11:03:52 AM(UTC)
content was worthless, since there is talk of ranked team games.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:35:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#29 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:02:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
However, the issue here of being unable to ever gain any rank anymore is not a complex issue, and previously worked fine before they changed it to be broken.

It didn't work fine before, it was widely gamed / exploited.

So essentially taking it away entirely is better?

Also there are still ways of exploiting the current system too.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:03:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#30 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:05:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
Because I can't gain any rank? As I said before the current system is broken, if people leave you gain nothing for winning (which they do 99% of the time). You probably got rank 7 when the system was working. If it was working like it used to I would be GM by now, many many times over in fact.

and then there would be the 1% where the points count. if you really play that many hours, it shouldn't be a problem with the GM. or the team is not that good.

I don't play as often as I did a few months ago. I made 3 accounts to the RTA grandmaster.
currently i always stop at league 4 or 5 and help the team with a fresh account.



135 wins now this series. Play every day 4-7 hours and we never lose. Did you not read this?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#31 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 1:27:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
So essentially taking it away entirely is better?

Also there are still ways of exploiting the current system too.

In some ways, yes, it's better to have nobody able to get to GM than to have the wrong people get to GM by using exploits. If anyone is good enough to get to GM, they can still do FFA. If the reason they want to do team instead of FFA is because they're not good enough to get GM doing FFA and want to be carried to GM by better players, then I'm not sure it's such a bad thing to stop people doing that.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2020 2:09:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#32 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 1:57:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
It didn't work fine before, it was widely gamed / exploited.

So essentially taking it away entirely is better?

Also there are still ways of exploiting the current system too.

In some ways, yes, it's better to have nobody able to get to GM than to have the wrong people get to GM by using exploits. If anyone is good enough to get to GM, they can still do FFA. If the reason they want to do team instead of FFA is because they're not good enough to get GM doing FFA and want to be carried to GM by better players, then I'm not sure it's such a bad thing to stop people doing that.[/quote]
Some people just like to play games and not race. There is nothing about being carried here.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#33 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 2:12:39 PM(UTC)
I don’t know about Ranked Games but I’d say it’s relatively easy to get to GM at TA if you have a decent team and are relatively unscrupulous. Spatz alludes to it above.

All you have to do is use low ranked boosters and gradually collect wins. As an unscrupulous team simply quits any race where they are going to lose, without any points loss, it’s only ever a gradual progression towards GM.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#34 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 3:40:02 PM(UTC)
Not only racing adventure the drift adventure needs fixing there have been fake accounts appearing de ranking people I’ve been sent back to rank 5 so many times it’s ridiculous I’ve meant to hit grandmaster like 4 times an yet no I’m at rank 2 this game needs to be fixed especially you beat a grandmaster either by fluke or they are just having bad laps yet the game registers you beat them once you can over an over that’s just stupid
Rank: Racing Permit
#35 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:13:42 PM(UTC)
content was worthless, since there is talk of ranked team games.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:34:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:36:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
Because I can't gain any rank? As I said before the current system is broken, if people leave you gain nothing for winning (which they do 99% of the time). You probably got rank 7 when the system was working. If it was working like it used to I would be GM by now, many many times over in fact.

and then there would be the 1% where the points count. if you really play that many hours, it shouldn't be a problem with the GM. or the team is not that good.

I don't play as often as I did a few months ago. I made 3 accounts to the RTA grandmaster.
currently i always stop at league 4 or 5 and help the team with a fresh account.



135 wins now this series. Play every day 4-7 hours and we never lose. Did you not read this?


Hmmm, if you work as i do and have other commitments then you are not going to do 4 - 7 hours a day.

If it is that intense of a grind to get to GM then i'd rather pass, there is more to life than obtaining a gamer rank that made your social life non existant.

Also this mulitple accounts thing others mention, i don't agree with it (that's just my perogative), It should be one account and one account only.

I also add that i haven't got the Superstar tag yet because (once again) i am not going to hope that people will download paints or tunes or blueprints when in reality they will not.

I also refuse to do the cheat or glitch (whichever) of sharing/unsharing to get the required level to obtain the tag.

PG has made some aspects of FH4 so difficult to achieve that i'm sure there is a large percentage who will never complete the game in it's entirety unlike FH3 which could be done.

Anyway, that's my 2 bobs worth.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:44:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:19:07 PM(UTC)
Sifting through whilst having my breakfast - OP needs to change title to specify team games as there are four ranked modes

Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
Also there are still ways of exploiting the current system too.


As in? Pray, do tell as you seem to know more about it......

The current system is better that it prevent team killing when players enter with a seven-player convoy with a player ending on the opposing team. It prevents boosting /rank sniping when someone leaves the game rendering no points awarded to both sides.


Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Hmmm, if you work as i do and have other commitments then you are not going to do 4 - 7 hours a day.

If it is that intense of a grind to get to GM then i'd rather pass, there is more to life than obtaining a gamer rank that made your social life non existant.

Also this mulitple accounts thing others mention, i don't agree with it (that's just my perogative), It should be one account and one account only.

I also add that i haven't got the Superstar tag yet because (once again) i am not going to hope that people will download paints or tunes or blueprints when in reality they will not.

I also refuse to do the cheat or glitch (whichever) of sharing/unsharing to get the required level to obtain the tag.

PG has made some aspects of FH4 so difficult to achieve that i'm sure there is a large percentage who will never complete the game in it's entirety unlike FH3 which could be done.

Anyway, that's my 2 bobs worth.



I agree, I have a lot of stuff to do as well and I don't play that much anymore.

The grind for GM in team games is rather difficult as as your progress from Rank 2 to GM, points may be subtracted even if the match is won when the opposing team players are of a rank lower than the highest member on your team.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:31:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#38 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 11:08:32 PM(UTC)
Wait, wait, wait....
BeardedFrog64, this thread is about playground games?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#39 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:22:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
Because I can't gain any rank? As I said before the current system is broken, if people leave you gain nothing for winning (which they do 99% of the time). You probably got rank 7 when the system was working. If it was working like it used to I would be GM by now, many many times over in fact.

and then there would be the 1% where the points count. if you really play that many hours, it shouldn't be a problem with the GM. or the team is not that good.

135 wins now this series. Play every day 4-7 hours and we never lose. Did you not read this?

i did.
search game for you as a reading exercise, find this text: if you really play that many hours, it shouldn't be a problem with the GM

but i took also a look at the ranking list. you are league 10 and won 3 times and lost 1 times in this current series.
but I think you will be registered with a 2nd account here or play with a 2nd account.

have a nice time.


Maybe in team racing ? I only have one account BeardedFrog64

Team Games on leaderboard I am 140 wins this series as of time of writing. I also went to 8 losses yesterday, guessing it was the match my game crashed on, so now I know why I have losses when I cant remember the last time I actually lost a match. Definitely counts DCs, and game crashes. Have had some issues with my PC lately, and DCing everyone because Forza servers aren't perfect happens too.

Anyway, failed detective work there. Don't quit your day job.

Also to others, yes my grind and chief complaint is for Team Games, which is what I do. However the issue also exists for Team Racing.

And no I'm not going to go into detail on exploits, but I obviously don't do them myself, as I look at any form of cheating/exploiting as a waste of time. If you cheat/exploit your way to a trophy then you didn't really earn it or accomplish anything. It's like buying a trophy for yourself at the store.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:26:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:33:26 PM(UTC)
then I have to apologize. I thought it was team adventure and not team playground games.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:38:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2020 11:30:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
Most random players will quit before the first round ends, and definitely before the end.


This will never end until people realize what a TEAM really is and there is some kind of penalty enacted for quitting a ranked race. They're quitting because they're not personally in first place, entitlement in action. I've even seen people quit after the first two races are won guaranteeing the team victory (in a 3 race series) but because they're not in first place in the last race they rage quit.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error