1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 8:18:00 AM(UTC)
Forza Motorsport Car List

Forza Motorsport was just announced so we have a while to go before the actual game car roster is known. Until then, post cars you've spotted in this thread and I'll update the list time goes on with official announcements. (timestamps or direct links are always helpful for others to check out)

Trailer: Forza Motorsport Official Announce Trailer | Tweet

For reference I've listed all Forza game cars to date in the Wish Lists thread (remember - use this Cars List thread for what we see and use the Wish Lists thread for cars you want to see in the game) as well as my www.bit.ly/FMspreadsheets (online Google Sheets spreadsheet). Also take time to review How Cars Are Added to Forza and Why Some Are Left Out - "Will...?" questions about whether a brand, model, or vehicle type will be added won't get answered here because we can't know until there's an official announcement.

SPOTTED CARS (July 23rd trailer)^

• 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione
  • 2014 BAC Mono
  • 1966 Chaparral #66 Chaparral Cars 2E
  • 2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsports Viper GTS-R^ (image)
  • 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO^ (poster)
  • 1992 Delta HF Integrate EVO^
  • 2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80
  • truck (Volvo Iron Knight)?^

BRANDS

Toyota
During the November 2019 #ForzaMonthly livestream and in the November 11th Week in Review, Brian Ekberg announced:
Quote:
Expect more Toyota and Lexus models to roll out in future Forza Horizon 4 updates as Forza players can expect to see Toyota and Lexus in our games for years to come.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:36:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 9:17:50 AM(UTC)
I noticed Apollo IE, Mazda Daytona Prototype, Donkervoort, BAC Mono and Viper GTLM (in the screen before the trailer and at the end of the show with tiles for various different developers)
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 9:20:33 AM(UTC)
Please please please tell me the Peel P50 is in the new game? LOL
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:57:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Camdoo7 Go to Quoted Post
I noticed Apollo IE, Mazda Daytona Prototype, Donkervoort, BAC Mono and Viper GTLM (in the screen before the trailer and at the end of the show with tiles for various different developers)

These are all I saw too. The Donkervoort is in the Laguna Seca Legends poster 11 seconds into the trailer.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 10:32:39 PM(UTC)
45:12 in the official Xbox Games Showcase video. A blue Lancia Delta Integrale can be seen in the background.
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2020 6:32:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
  • Volvo Iron Knight truck?^

• Looks more like a debadged MAN truck to me, like current gen TGS maybe?

#7 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2020 12:39:29 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: JorgePinto Go to Quoted Post
    45:12 in the official Xbox Games Showcase video. A blue Lancia Delta Integrale can be seen in the background.

Can you describe where or get a full screen grab from the YouTube video? I don't see anything Forza at 45 minutes in, and the Twitch replay starts the show after that time stamp.
    https://youtu.be/F7nkg_5ZfrM?t=948
    #8 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2020 1:49:18 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: JorgePinto Go to Quoted Post

Can you describe where or get a full screen grab from the YouTube video? I don't see anything Forza at 45 minutes in, and the Twitch replay starts the show after that time stamp.
    https://youtu.be/F7nkg_5ZfrM?t=948

Found it, 15:37 in the Xbox Games Showcase, top right corner behind the BAC Mono
    #9 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 6:14:03 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post
  • Volvo Iron Knight truck?^

• Looks more like a debadged MAN truck to me, like current gen TGS maybe?

That's what I was thinking too. Definitely a debadged MAN. Being debadged, it's likely just set dressing.
    #10 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 3:28:40 PM(UTC)
    Half will be useless.
    Most will be broken.
    3 cars will be OP, so nobody will ever use the others.

Just like every other Forza game to date.

If Project CARS has 180 vehicles and Gran Turismo only needs around 200, why does Forza need to have 700+ clunkers?

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2020 3:38:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
    #11 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 10:57:39 PM(UTC)
    The cars I enjoy the most in Forza are probably considered "clunkers"... here's hoping for hundreds more of those!
    Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
    #12 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2020 7:23:36 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
    The cars I enjoy the most in Forza are probably considered "clunkers"... here's hoping for hundreds more of those!

I loved the fact that they included my first car in the game, my 1978 Mustang II. I raced that more than any other car in the game, with a copy of the car in every class. Now that I have a mk7.5 Golf R, I tend to use the mk 7 the most. I'm really glad both were in previous games and I hope at least one of them is back in the new game.

Notification

Icon
    Error